Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solomon needs to rephrase her comment anyway because nobody is judging a baby, they are judging Hinchs ability to parent. I believe there’s a difference

Reactions: 47
Can someone post a screenshot of stacey's comment for the blocked among us?

Also, I bet she lies to the health visitor. She has to know she isnt doing the best by him, so when shes asked what he eats"oh porridge for breakfast, toast for lunch, veggies for dinner, fruit for snacks" when shes asked what he can do, she will just say he does xyz. She doesnt have to prove it to the health visitor mostly they go off of the parents word. I just hope her HV sees her instagram and can see what actually goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is what I thought when it got to the third night and yet again it was HER film choice?!?! That just doesn't happen. She is bleeping annoying and if I was forced to watch tit like this I'd leave my partner. I hate the pair of them but a *tiny* part of me does feel a bit sorry for him having to put up with her tit all day, every day.
He doesn’t have to put up with it. But he does for the 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok Stacey has definitely been reading the hinch thread as well as her own. We’ve been talking about his development quite a lot here so of course that comment is aimed here. End of the day Rex is thriving so it’s easy for her say that. shes Just posted a story of Rex having a bath in the sink and he’s splashing about trying to get the water. Again reading on here and our outrage of hinch constantly posting pictures of Ronnie in the bath. Rex very animated where as Ronnie literally just sits in the bath and stares. I don’t think anyone is commenting on his development to be mean but mainly more concerned. If her hinchers weren’t so far up her arse they may express concern too.

Reactions: 38
My children are not on public platforms as I don't allow posts anywhere, even relatives don't as they know my views on this.
The school doesn't have permission either
It only takes 1 second to display and it's out there for ever
To treat Ron as she does is wrong, if she wants to pimp herself out then so be it, but leave the child out of it. There are two adults in that household and I would think at least one would act like one

Grow up you fuckers

Reactions: 25
Who the hell has a personalised clock?! She is winding me right up today, even more than normal. It's such a weird place to have a clock as well. She is really running out of space to put her *gifted tat now. Also, why are there so many light switches on the wall?
That's so tacky!! She is so self-obsessed she puts her name on loads of random tit in her house 🤬 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Can someone post a screenshot of stacey's comment for the blocked among us?

Also, I bet she lies to the health visitor. She has to know she isnt doing the best by him, so when shes asked what he eats"oh porridge for breakfast, toast for lunch, veggies for dinner, fruit for snacks" when shes asked what he can do, she will just say he does xyz. She doesnt have to prove it to the health visitor mostly they go off of the parents word. I just hope her HV sees her instagram and can see what actually goes on.
She probably doesn’t see a health visitor. I would see one once a month but that was only so I could get my daughter weighed so I could put it in her baby book. I was invited to see a health visitor at around 10 months for the 1 year review and just after my daughter turned 2 for her 2 year review. So she maybe once Ronnie was signed off from the heath visitor she just never bothered seeing one. She probably takes all her parenting advice from her mum and sister

Reactions: 18
This coming from the thickest person I have ever came across. Did anyone see her trying to be funny eating a Diam bar on a insta live With chocolate all over her mouth? Or a grown woman rolling around on the floor pretending to clean. Sorry stinky Stacey stop letting your kid pull your earrings out and then allow him to stick the earring in his gob Because you are another sad thick fuckwit who needs to trott off with ya horsey teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If Ronnie is pulling himself up and standing why is it always up that one basket? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t he be trying to get up the coffee table? Her legs? The sofa?
Of course not because he isn't allowed to roam free. Constantly penned in that area.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh grow up Hinch, you are a 30 year old mother not an innocent 12 year old. Grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This coming from the thickest person I have ever came across. Did anyone see her trying to be funny eating a Diam bar on a insta live With chocolate all over her mouth? Or a grown woman rolling around on the floor pretending to clean. Sorry stinky Stacey stop letting your kid pull your earrings out and then allow him to stick the earring in his gob Because you are another sad thick fuckwit who needs to trott off with ya horsey teeth.
Stacey is an attention seeking woman and for a 30 year with 3 kids needs to grow the hell up and someone needs to smack her in the face with one of her neatly hung up frying pans! She’s just like Hinch......a bleeping dick head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she getting all embarrassed and prude over a sex scene? We all know you’re a goer Verucca from how you stole your boss off his old missus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Stacey is an attention seeking woman and for a 30 year with 3 kids needs to grow the hell up and someone needs to smack her in the face with one of her neatly hung up frying pans! She’s just like Hinch......a bleeping dick head 🤣
She’s so patronising to joe as well. i hope she treats him better than she shows on instagram coz if she continues to belittle him on her public forum than I think eventually he will leave her

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.