Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So despite all the comments on here today about concerns over Ronnie's safety, and her asking a random stranger to remove a photo of her son from his page what does she do? Posts another picture of Ronnie on her grid!
Sophie you are beyond belief!
What is it going to take for you to stop posting any stories or grid posts with Ronnie in them? Do you actually want to read a message from some weirdo saying what they've done with those images? Because you're definitely going the right way about it! I honestly think you believe that because all of your 3.2 million followers love Ronnie which in itself is not normal, that no one would do anything to harm or hurt him. You couldn't be more wrong and by posting endless photos and stories you've made your son public property. You silly, silly woman.

Reactions: 49
Who posted the photo of Ronnie?
She put another grid post up with Ronnie standing up holding on to a basket.

She put another grid post up with Ronnie standing up holding on to a basket.
Some random man has also got a photo of Ronnie on his grid posts. Sophie has asked him to remove it but she's also posted another photo of Ronnie on her grid today!

Reactions: 3
She won’t learn from this at all! She will still post him as he’s just another cash cow to her, sorry to be so blunt, but if she was so concerned about his safety she would stop posting him, he earns her too much money with too many opportunities to come in the future plus he also gives her a reason to play the sympathy card and cry troll

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She won’t learn from this at all! She will still post him as he’s just another cash cow to her, sorry to so blunt, but if she was so concerned about his safety she would stop posting him
Agreed. She would never have exposed him like she has been or at least would have stopped after all the pleas and bath pic reports. I find her vile as it is but if she don't stop now then she really is quite a monster. Doing this to your own kid. 😥

Reactions: 21
Guys she’s had to glue her nail back on so we don’t spot the pre recorded videos 🙃🙃🙃
Haha Bingo, I mentioned the other day about her RE growth during the lock down and how is she going to use pre recorded stuff 😉 Hi Soph you cockwomble.....a cockwomble whos a bad parent at that! Isn’t that fake tan on her hand 🤔 I thought she said she had run out 🤔

Reactions: 11
Ronnie is now part of brand Hinch, she capitalises on him as a feature on her page. It’s not about cleaning any more, it’s about Ronnie and spending frivolously on shite she doesn’t need. Oh look there’s some more grey baaaarrrrrrskets. Buys said baaaaaarrrrrrakets then says “I’m not sure what to put in these yet guysssszzzz”. Why bleeping buy them then?!
When she does ‘clean’ it’s terrible content. Squeegeeing her rug? Then doing the same to her doormat as they can’t all be washhhhhhed guyzzz (even though she regularly washes it). Emptying the contents of the crumb tray of her toaster ON TO THE BENCH so she can use that shite shark thing to suck it all up? Why not just empty it into the bleeping bin? God she’s really getting on my tits.

Reactions: 31
I just got my report updated from Insta and it said “looks like the story was already removed”. Has the message got through?
Maybe it’s been brought to her attention the post on an Insta account, that there is a plea for her to stop this behaviour !

Reactions: 5
My blood would be running cold through my veins at the thought of someone else using my sons photographs and I would never post him again.
Why doesnt Jamie do something about this? Is he not the parent who does care about Ronnie?
Come on Jamie, this is getting out of hand now.

As for sophie....just watch the bleeping film. Why do you lift your phone, switch it on, select your filter and then pretend to cringe? By the time you've done all of that, the film would be done.
Sit with your husband and watch a movie together without having to put on a show for losers on your insta.

Reactions: 39
Get ready for the "guyzzz for everyone asking where I got Ronnie's swing from that I purposely included in the flip flop shot, swipe here" that was a very obvious camera shot to make sure it was included!
She showed him in the swing the other day...obviously there were nobody asking so she’s had to show it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So when did they watch that film🤔 certainly not tonight! Cant see any regrowth on them nails compared to the obvious regrowth she had showed earlier in the day on the pathetic gorilla blue story. She obviously did the constant finger tapping on her face to taunt the fact her nails look pretty much just manicured in that story, so pre recorded a couple of weeks ago 🙄
So in her hall, she placed a tumble dryer sheet in her fake as tit flowers next to a wax melt she then lit straight after, then only a few yards away in the landing she then turned over the reeds to release more of the smell, lit another wax melt and sprayed Febreze 🤢 WTAF.....they must be absolutely filthy stinking skanky arseholes...or why else would you need 5 items in 1 area to freshen the air...great for their little baby’s lungs.....and their dog...They make me sick at the total disregard they have for their little baby son 😭

I have just looked (without sound as I had a sixth sense her voice will bleeping irritate me) and saw - a giant Betty boop 🤢, a scary looking carpet 🤢, and crap birthday presents. I am left with true confusion as to whether they actually live in a caravan? static home? a house? a squat? - who knows! 🙀
Ugh she has the yucky blinged up bottles and other assorted blinged up tat......harbouring germs and skin flakes 🤢

Agree with all the flipflop comments. If that was a man it wouldn’t be seen as quite so funny. It could also been seen as someone who is very controlling and dare I mention coercive control 🤔. Vile, spoilt woman. I really feel for that poor baby, with her as a mother, can you imagine her throwing his little toys out in the rain when he’s on the move and putting stuff in her way 😢
She needs anger management.....can you imagine her temper when Ronnie does something that she flies off the handle at...to be honest I dread to think what she is really capable of...she is quite violent at times, a few times I’ve thought her behaviour is borderline 😕

Yes very strange , I just dont get why you would post a pic of Ronnie ,no explanation as to why just his pic ? It's making me feel physically sick .
Maybe he’s one of those Uncles...well she’s always on about having loads of Aunties on Insta that love him, she has loads of men followers that she mentions too, she even encourages it the stupid cow. She still won’t care though, she will continue to exploit her little boy if it brings in the money.

Ffs he isn’t “our Ronnie” why are these people so pathetic? 😡 Grabby doesn’t care about you. Only things she cares about are her, fatsomes and money.

Just wanted to say. I am so glad I have found this forum and you bunch of sane people. 🍾🥳
Omg another weirdo....Hinch has her address so accessible too...she’s put her son in danger...all for money, the greedy sick cow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Totally off topic, but I saw on Facebook someone shared something about BoJo and how you have to give him credit where it's due for how he's handling everything etc (not my sentiments), anyway in the comments someone had put "well you can find some good in everyone, Fred West was a cracking brickie" I nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂😂😂
This has actually made my entire day- hahahahaha . PS- dare I comment on a picture on Grinch's instagram without being viciously attacked by another cloth naming bell-end . The whole mob and following actually petrify me . Someone please shoot me if I ever end up like them

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.