Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that last night and cringed my ass hole off! I literally have no words for the attention seeking bint, but let’s not forget she has major anxiety and HATES showing her face 🥱🥱

Sorry but gorilla glue to stick your nail back on?!! I’m lost for words at her stupidity! 🤦🏼‍♀️ All for the sake of vanity... soph hun there’s literally thousands of women in the country who’s nails are starting to outgrow/ break off and can’t get them redone, just bloody deal with it. Jesus if a broken nail is all you have to stress about you’re in a bloody dream world love! And I can’t get over how aggressive she is towards her husband... was there actually any need for her to launch his flip flop outside like that? I do sometimes wonder if he does it on purpose in the hope that one day she trips up over it and catapults herself onto another planet
She'd have a complete break down if she ever saw how many pairs of shoes my hubby leaves lying about in the kitchen! This morning it was 1pair of cycling shoes, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of work boots! The thing is he lives here, he pays the bills the same as me, and I don't treat him like a lodger!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She'd have a complete break down if she ever saw how many pairs of shoes my hubby leaves lying about in the kitchen! This morning it was 1pair of cycling shoes, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of work boots! The thing is he lives here, he pays the bills the same as me, and I don't treat him like a lodger!
Exactly! My other half is bad with leaving his flip flops at the back door too and I’m constantly tripping over them but I don’t lob them outside in a rage like a mentally unstable person. I find her whole persona so odd.

Reactions: 20
Wow watching these two daft bastards unravel during lock down!!!! she will crack by the end of the week. And if my hubby asked me or posted anywhere online about singing him a song whilst having a tit then I am sorry put he would have my fist so far up his arse that I would be giving him the finger out of his own gob!!! What a pair of low life’s ✊👄🖕💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve just been thinking randomly back to the comments made the other day about her ma being at hers, when she went to visit them ‘both’ why was she holding a sign that only said hello grandad? And why was it only her dad that we could hear speaking to Ronnie? I deffo think her crazy mothers round at hers to supervise all 3 children!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg a poo song for your son! I’ve never been so genuinely embarrassed for someone! duck me, I’ve seen it all now! The only tit she should be referring to is the tit that comes out her mouth every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That pic Jamie’s put on she’s in a vest I’m in a massive hoodie with blanket wrapped up on the settee it’s bloody freezing 🥶 they must defo have the heating blasting all day long

Reactions: 21
Why does she need so many products when she's admitted herself that theres not much to clean and its a small area anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she actually just launch Jamie’s flip flop (singular, where’s the other one) into the garden? She’s starting to unravel, missing going to the shops, to shop for shite every day hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she actually just launch Jamie’s flip flop (singular, where’s the other one) into the garden? She’s starting to unravel, missing going to the shops, to shop for shite every day hun?
Wonder what she’d do if he launched one of her lanterns out side if he tripped on it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have seen cases recently about children of insta parents taking their parents to court for using their pics etc without their consent and generally just embarrassing them on social media.
Can't wait for Ronnie to sue grinch. Can. You imagine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.