Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s downloaded Sabrina the teenage witch so SHE can watch it cos SHE used to love it, how about you put a children’s programme for Ron Ron so he can actually get some form of colour and interaction into his life seen as you clearly can’t be arsed to give him that. But no it’s only ever about what princess H wants isn’t it, duck the child and his development. You are such a vile selfish creature. Here’s a suggestion.. why don’t you go duck your self clockwise into the other realm (Sabrina reference) with your handheld shark so we never have to see your annoying smug gretel filtered nostril-less mug again. Wow I have so much rage today haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I see she is mentioning the Trolls again, she hasnt outed anyone in a while so I have to wonder does she genuinely get people sending her messages trolling her, or does she make it up for attention? (We all know she loves to be the centre of attention), or is she talking about us on here because we know she obviously reads here.
I think for her to have trolls she thinks she’s made it somehow which is why she is always banning on about them. She’s never had a real troll in her life just people giving her their opinion that she didn’t like. Even the girl who said Ronnie had a big head wasn’t a troll as that comment wasn’t even aimed at hinch it was said within a comment of a private Facebook group. She’s just a dick. Her book is being released in a few days and the one way to insure sales is to have a troll incident. So that’s coming very soon.

Reactions: 18
She’s put her Hinching stories up but she’s just putting up old ones, no wonder people think she cleans every day. The one of her cleaning the metal stain from the shower was done a few months ago and said she’s changed to one on the wall.
The one of Jamie the knobhead playing with Ronnie.....he’s playing with a phone, maybe because that’s all the baby knows having it shoved in his face all the time.
soph - you’re a fake, your welcome, ATB x
I thought I had seen her clean that rust mark already too coz she made some remark about it not being poo or something like that. Either it’s old stuff or she’s so dumb she put the basket there again hoping it wouldn’t rust again 🙄🙄 it also explains why when she opened the window she didn’t have any gloves on and it seemed very randomly thrown into the stories. I think last time she used that astonish she said the same thing and people on her remarked that she didn’t open the window. She must think her sheep are really thick to no know what she’s doing. Actually yeah that are quite thick

Reactions: 14
Buying rubber socks to clean the shower... I’ve seen it all 🤦‍♀️
What a load of tat she buys, how can you even be arsed to put them on for the sake of a minute to rinse the shower?

Reactions: 21
Guuuyyyzzzz - 🙋‍♀️ I’m normally a FOD/MOD poster but as he’s pretty much in his box and that thread is starting to feel like mumsnet I’ve ventured over here a lot recently because...well it’s funny af! Im sure this has been discussed but could someone get me up-to speed and explain how Hinch is managing to constantly shove P&G products in our faces, multiple times, every day, without stating #AD? What response have any of you had from ASA when reporting this? I mean that’s just the P&G stuff, the other shite she’s clearly getting paid for (ebayer guyz 🙄) is a whole other box of hard boiled eggs!
TIA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also have you notice she’s not doing eBay swipe ups anymore. I still think she gets some money from eBay but not sure how’s she’s doing it without the swipe ups. I know the swipe up deposit cookies in your browsers but I’m sure they only last for 30 days.

Reactions: 7
WTF was that Kenan and Kel singing? Jesus, she's unhinged! 😲
I came on specially to discuss this!😂 I don’t follow her so hard for me to stay up to date but my colleague watched it at break and I was like WHAT, so made her show me... I think I’m actually mentally scarred from it!😂 her face at the end, like she was so smug and proud, wtf!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came on specially to discuss this!😂 I don’t follow her so hard for me to stay up to date but my colleague watched it at break and I was like WHAT, so made her show me... I think I’m actually mentally scarred from it!😂 her face at the end, like she was so smug and proud, wtf!🤣
Is your colleague a hincer? Did they find it funny? I literally cringe at all the stuff she does I can’t imagine there are people out there who think she’s funny or normal.

Reactions: 8
Also have you notice she’s not doing eBay swipe ups anymore. I still think she gets some money from eBay but not sure how’s she’s doing it without the swipe ups. I know the swipe up deposit cookies in your browsers but I’m sure they only last for 30 days.
She's just thrown up a link for the silicone shower shoes :rolleyes:
Possibly a bit TMI, but am I the only one who cleans the shower in the nip while I'm already in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why
Omg this post has made my day! 😂 I’m a dog lover but for whatever reason I can’t stand her dog. He comes across as a right little snob.

Reactions: 11
It’s getting on my nerves that she keeps putting a winking face everytime she mentions ebay. Either she’s taunting the “trolls” because they know she’s still trying to push sales or she’s using that as a way to make it seem more light hearted but she still wants her followers to buy stuff

Reactions: 12
Mine was having steamed broccoli, sweet potato and carrot to eat at 6 months I’m sure Ronnies 9 months? He should be eating that stuff at ease.
He could honestly be having home made chillis, spag bol, meatballs, chickpeas, black beans, avocado on toast, roast dinners, sandwiches, pancakes, home made curries.. the list is endless.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.