Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. We had Little Baby Bum on loop ( it drove my husband and I mad !) and my boy learnt loads from it! Singing , dancing, counting, letters ... It’s awful how she’s made no effort with him whatsoever.

It really is. Just mush up what you eat and let them try it. 🤷‍♀️
my son also loves little baby bum 😂 when they have the song of what each animal says like ‘lion says rawr’ but elephants do not say pawoo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can Ronnie roll over yet? My granddaughter was late at rolling (8 months big baby) but she could sit up & eat finger foods, he should be watching kids programs, playing with his toys, scoffing finger foods, carrots, cucumber, melon, breadsticks, he looks quite vacant when the camera is on him, I used to get so excited when one of my children reached their milestones whether it being rolling over, first tooth or walking, Hinch seems to have no interest in him at all, she seems bored of being a mum & doesn’t encourage Ronnie whatsoever 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm here in Birmingham almost all day getting to grips with one of the ways forward to deal with the pandemic and having 5 minutes got my phone out for a bit of tattle light relief and to see how Saint Sophie was leading us to cope with it. Well that was time wasted then. Don't expect Joe Boggs to be inventing new ventilators etc but don't think it unreasonable for even absolute morons to give a duck. Listen luv your parents are neither frail elderly or at risk. SAY AT HOME THIS ISN'T A REHEARSAL YOUR SIS IS ALLEGEDLY A PARAMEDIC FOCUS YOUR PLATFORM ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES AND YES I AM SHOUTING. SHUT THE duck UP WITH YOUR OH BECAUSE YOU ASKED. NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT USELESS TAT NOW LEAST OF ALL YOU. YOUR SISTERS LIFE IS ON THE LINE SHUT UP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND CONCENTRATE ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm here in Birmingham almost all day getting to grips with one of the ways forward to deal with the pandemic and having 5 minutes got my phone out for a bit of tattle light relief and to see how Saint Sophie was leading us to cope with it. Well that was time wasted then. Don't expect Joe Boggs to be inventing new ventilators etc but don't think it unreasonable for even absolute morons to give a duck. Listen luv your parents are neither frail elderly or at risk. SAY AT HOME THIS ISN'T A REHEARSAL YOUR SIS IS ALLEGEDLY A PARAMEDIC FOCUS YOUR PLATFORM ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES AND YES I AM SHOUTING. SHUT THE duck UP WITH YOUR OH BECAUSE YOU ASKED. NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT USELESS TAT NOW LEAST OF ALL YOU. YOUR SISTERS LIFE IS ON THE LINE SHUT UP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND CONCENTRATE ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES.
I find it strange that she hasn’t mentioned her sis once throughout all this, it’s all about her, selfish witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Did she really serve some turds in beans today lol

and apparently Ronnie didn’t want the melty sticks so he crumbled it perfectly on the sofa.
its not mushy with slobber or all over the places and ground into the sofa with this hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ll be honest, when I first discovered her I was a fan. However over time I noticed that she bandies around anxiety like it’s some in vogue term and it makes me uncomfortable. Anxiety when it comes on you isn’t something that goes away from looking at a wedding pic (or; insert other crass lie) it’s something that stays for an indefinite period of time and you don’t know when the black pit of doom in your windpipe will lift until the next time. I hate that she thinks it’s ok and her people whoever they are allow her to trivialise something which is a HUGE ordeal for people in order to create content/“identify” with followers.

Since Covid-19 as you all point out, she has gotten worse. Her waste and over use of difficult to obtain products is irresponsible. Also, while the rest of the Nation grapples with adjusting to a new norm, what exactly has changed for her? She doesn’t “work” as we know it, she doesn’t have a social life or a huge friendship group or go the gym or have any sort of joy and routine removed from her life - from what she has put on Instagram in the past it’s safe to assume her life is exactly the same, only difference being she can’t go and put them bloody Ellas kitchen pouches in the recycle place and she isn’t seeing her mum who clearly didn’t do the best job in teaching Sophie how to adult. It’s irresponsible and it’s drivel and she is insensitive to the absolute max.

she has no bleeping clue about anything but especially not anxiety. The only saving grace is we don’t have to watch her go to homebargains with her mum and spend £50 on shite everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s betting that if Sam (sister) does get CV19 as a result of her frontline job, Hinch will STILL make it all about her. I am stunned that she hasn’t mentioned Sam at all, if only to get more simpering messages from her fans

Reactions: 21
I wish insta would remove the ability to add swipe ups until this situation is over. Noone needs silicone shower shoes, least of all now. Couriers and the postal service should only be being used for essential supplies not ebay tat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46

and apparently Ronnie didn’t want the melty sticks so he crumbled it perfectly on the sofa.
its not mushy with slobber or all over the places and ground into the sofa with this hands?
Exactly what I thought. There’s no way hes been sat on that sofa unaided, so what’s she saying then, that she sat there and watched him do it. So obvious she’s put it there to show how relatable she is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She thinks us "trolls" enjoy seeing her using that pink tit to clean her bath, well.... I've had more exciting poops, Zoph! ATB! 🧽 🖕 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can Ronnie roll over yet? My granddaughter was late at rolling (8 months big baby) but she could sit up & eat finger foods, he should be watching kids programs, playing with his toys, scoffing finger foods, carrots, cucumber, melon, breadsticks, he looks quite vacant when the camera is on him, I used to get so excited when one of my children reached their milestones whether it being rolling over, first tooth or walking, Hinch seems to have no interest in him at all, she seems bored of being a mum & doesn’t encourage Ronnie whatsoever 😡
He apparently did it once and she videoed it, but it looked like she'd put him on his side and sneakily rolled him 🧐 I don't think she's actually interested in being a mum, she probably had him partly because that's what you do after you get married, and partly because it's good for engagement on the 'gram.

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell if any of my children had those sticks things no way would it be a neat pile like that, the crumbs would be all over Jeez, shes so clueless and a 🤡

Reactions: 19
Why use an ordinary, cheap mcrofibre cloth when you can advertise a ridiculously named and no doubt expensive Spon2ge? 🙄 She really is the pits

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Correction- HINCHY crumbled it perfectly on HER sofa so SHE could look relatable.

In another world I wish it had been Ron Ron and it was all mushy and slobber like you said, maybe we can teach him how to rub it right into his mums grey sofa, means she would have to clean a real mess up and not with a shark hoover either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Any influencer or whatever who uses swipe ups during this pandemic is an absolute cuntwoble!! It’s uncalled for and damm right bleeping greedy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.