Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s getting on my nerves that she keeps putting a winking face everytime she mentions ebay. Either she’s taunting the “trolls” because they know she’s still trying to push sales or she’s using that as a way to make it seem more light hearted but she still wants her followers to buy stuff
She’s a c*nt so it’s probably a bit of both. Her Hinchers are dicks as well too be honest. We are in the middle of a pandemic and they go rushing out to get silicone socks. It’s literally the least most important thing in the world right now

Reactions: 13
Just flakes but that’s probably what she saw when she opened the window, it’s bright sunshine again now but really cold and windy
That's mental, I thought summer was meant to be on the way. I'm more of a winter baby so snow is my idea of heaven haha.

Reactions: 5
I think self isolating has sent Hinchy over the edge 😂 that video of her singing literally made my bum cheeks clench!

Put down the chemicals Soph, the fumes are sending you loop the loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s downloaded Sabrina the teenage witch so SHE can watch it cos SHE used to love it, how about you put a children’s programme for Ron Ron so he can actually get some form of colour and interaction into his life seen as you clearly can’t be arsed to give him that. But no it’s only ever about what princess H wants isn’t it, duck the child and his development. You are such a vile selfish creature. Here’s a suggestion.. why don’t you go duck your self clockwise into the other realm (Sabrina reference) with your handheld shark so we never have to see your annoying smug gretel filtered nostril-less mug again. Wow I have so much rage today haha
Completely agree. We had Little Baby Bum on loop ( it drove my husband and I mad !) and my boy learnt loads from it! Singing , dancing, counting, letters ... It’s awful how she’s made no effort with him whatsoever.

He could honestly be having home made chillis, spag bol, meatballs, chickpeas, black beans, avocado on toast, roast dinners, sandwiches, pancakes, home made curries.. the list is endless.
It really is. Just mush up what you eat and let them try it. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi GUYYYYSSSS
So a few weeks back me and my sis were shopping, she too cant stand hinch. We were in the cleaning isle and i said i cant stand even looking st a 'minkeh' and she agreed we both lol'd but the look i got off some stranger.....if looks could kill lol. The world of her cult are bleeping mental! Its like it was blasphemy to their God.
On another not, my baby loved the disney channel and in fact has learnt from cbeebies too. Its stimulating. When he was newborn i bought baby einstein too as helps development. Shes such a bad mother i hate saying that but she neglects her baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is annoying me that the Tv is not central with the shelf unit above it, none of it matches, I’ve also noticed that she’s got more and more eBay clutter everywhere, and that vase on the dining table would have to go, when Ronnie is mobile he’s going to pull the whole lot off the table anyway, the whole house is an accident waiting to happen
For someone with a home account it's all weird af. Don't even get me started on the fireplace which is positioned in the stupidest place 😂 pure greed, take anything and everything that's gifted even if it looks nobbish.

Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
He looks like Audrey off coronation Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so far behind! 😫

Just saw “Lardsnomes lunch”. WTAF! That dog does not need 3 meals a day! Geeezus!
#savethepoorfatdoggo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish they would stop showing Ronnie. It's clear they have to tickle him to get some sort of reaction. It's just sad at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So she’s decided to re watch all the Sabrina the teenage witch... anyone ever seen a single cartoon or kids programme on for that kid? Every day that goes by I hate them all even more even Ronnie they are all so weird it’s like he’s a rat that has been forced on them to look after and nobody knows what to do, they all seem so awkward round eachother like a reality tv show non of it seems real I can’t stand any of them 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
Copying off The Blues Boys
A pair of Staffies
Their account has always been like that and I am aware that dogs can’t talk 🤣 but you would expect if the blues boys could talk that’s what they would say
Whatshisfatarse wouldn’t
Hinch not an original idea in her head

Reactions: 1
I feel like if she was American she would have the stereotypical, like from a movie, kinda redneck really drawn out southern accent. Also she just posted a story of Ronnielongjohnlegsblesshims with eating her drawstrings, then vacuuming the chips, then the same story again of RonniePutMeInPantsThatFit eating her drawstrings with a different caption. Lay off the fumes lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t want to eat his melty sticks? He’s probably sick of eating the fuckers day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone with a home account it's all weird af. Don't even get me started on the fireplace which is positioned in the stupidest place 😂 pure greed, take anything and everything that's gifted even if it looks nobbish.

I have been meaning to post for the first time ever, this made me cry with laughter . Audrey Roberts . I have a new found hatred for this entire family. She is a 30 year old woman trapped in a little girls mind its dreadful .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I always think Audrey off Corrie minds me of Mathew Kelly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He could honestly be having home made chillis, spag bol, meatballs, chickpeas, black beans, avocado on toast, roast dinners, sandwiches, pancakes, home made curries.. the list is endless.
She could give him a bleeping banana and it would be better than the tit she's feeding him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.