Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of a before and after picture when the only thing that has changed is you have hoovered up a couple of crumbs? I could understand if you have done something drastic but seriously, this motivates you? Bizarre.
Clearly taking the piss!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I've had a response from Instagram....they've advised me to block Mrs Hinch or stop watching her stories/page! I absolutely despair!
And then we wonder why so many children are abused. Now this really is a serious issue and one that needs investigating more. Also sick to death of large platforms hiding behind the Covid19 outbreak. If you have skeleton staff and can’t monitor your site shut it down until you can.

Reactions: 18
And then we wonder why so many children are abused. Now this really is a serious issue and one that needs investigating more. Also sick to death of large platforms hiding behind the Covid19 outbreak. If you have skeleton staff and can’t monitor your site shut it down until you can.
They aren't hiding behind C19 though, a lot of us have reported these pics previously to Instagram and they never take any action, yet I posted a pic of something that had my mates arse in it and it was deleted immediately for 'breaching policy'

Work that out!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My daughters just realised that MH is on Tiktok.... She said the one place I was safe from her and she starts using tiktok!!! She also told me that with a certain amount of likes you can make money on there!!!! So this is the real reason you went on there you money grabbing turd!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Her before is my after 😂

I used the laughter emoji to react to this...however on reflection it’s actually really sad. She has a young child she should be spending all her time with rather than staging before and after crumb pictures. That’s actually really upsetting and pathetic 😔
She’s literally so pathetic. She knows that what’s under her cushions can’t be classed as mess. Her whole aim in life is to make people feel like tit. Also she blatantly threw that second crumb in there.

Reactions: 14
Is that another staged crumb photo? Imagine your life being so empty that you have to wander round your big, soulless house carefully placing crumbs just so you can video yourself hoovering them up while saying how satisfying it is🤦
I thought I saw the crumbs being dropped - I think this was staged. Nothing else for her to do. What a boring existence to just clean and clean over already clean surfaces everyday.

Reactions: 19
WTAF!!
Has she really just reattached her false nail with gorilla glue!!!
What an absolute moron!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That's awful! So they're not going to do anything about it, but you should just stop watching. Wow. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬
Beggars belief doesn't it? 🙅😪

That's awful! So they're not going to do anything about it, but you should just stop watching. Wow. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬
Beggars belief doesn't it? 🙅😪

What have I just witnessed? Re-attaching a false nail with gorilla glue? and then wondering because her finger has gone all tight? Jesus Christ a real gorilla would have more bloody sense! I guess we should all be thankful she advised us not to do it at home! What a gormless twit she is!😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WTAF!!
Has she really just reattached her false nail with gorilla glue!!!
What an absolute moron!
It’s okay, hopefully she will give herself a nice fungal infection due to water and bacteria being able to live under it 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gorilla glue to glue a nail back on? That tit could glue a wing back on a plane! Shame she didn’t get any on her detty lying mouth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm might be late, haven't read back fully but.. "I was sent this tiktok guyssssss".. it's off her own tiktok account, whys she lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.