Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just... did she just.. stick her arm down the bog and then proceed to clean the towel rail wearing the same gloves? I just

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I see she is mentioning the Trolls again, she hasnt outed anyone in a while so I have to wonder does she genuinely get people sending her messages trolling her, or does she make it up for attention? (We all know she loves to be the centre of attention), or is she talking about us on here because we know she obviously reads here.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just been to my local shop & the cleaning products isle is still bare, so imagine my rage to see more Dettol spray being wasted to make her bleeping towel rails shiny! Piss take!

Reactions: 26
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
Well that's bloody annoying. Can she not have one original thought herself!!
That's a blatant rip off from Jade the Sable GSD. Literally everything about it is robbed from her, and people like her.
Only difference being, that Jade is an incredibly well trained dog (along with Jasper, the other sable GSD they have), has an enriching life full of walks, is fed an incredibly healthy diet, and is actually funny!!
duck off now Hinch, you can't even slightly compare your one trick fat duck to what you've seen proper dog owners do!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been to my local shop & the cleaning products isle is still bare, so imagine my rage to see more Dettol spray being wasted to make her bleeping towel rails shiny! Piss take!
This completely infuriates me, shes so wasteful and it encourages all her followers to do the same! They just dont live in the real world

Reactions: 10
She’s put her Hinching stories up but she’s just putting up old ones, no wonder people think she cleans every day. The one of her cleaning the metal stain from the shower was done a few months ago and said she’s changed to one on the wall.
The one of Jamie the knobhead playing with Ronnie.....he’s playing with a phone, maybe because that’s all the baby knows having it shoved in his face all the time.
soph - you’re a fake, your welcome, ATB x

Reactions: 22
Aww! I love dogs and could never dislike one, even if it is hers.
I love dogs too but hers is annoying, he looks like he has attitude like her with his little snidey side eye he does. Sorry but he gets on my nerves haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on Earth is that stupid topknot she’s sporting in the parents driveway vids???? She look mad as an old crow
Total and worrying lack of engagement from rrrrrrrronniehansnumsmanzz there aswell, he’s destined for the simple table me thinks- can’t help genes I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to clean her already clean bathrooms? using tit loads of stuff, "Oh by the way guys use this if you have mould problems"- why does she have a product that she doesn't obviously require. as I doubt she has a mould problem An ad huh

RonRon needs to start eating bits and pieces so he feels texture etc rather than sloop
The crap they eat id say it reeks on the way out 😂 maybe the need for all the cleaning and wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she honestly think we are fuckin shhtupid? I've seen that performance of the rusty shower caddy stain and the pink tit two or three times before. She keeps telling us this is why she no longer has a metal shower caddy, it's up on the wall now guyyyzzzz. But the rust stain keeps appearing for her to clean? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What on Earth is that stupid topknot she’s sporting in the parents driveway vids???? She look mad as an old crow
Total and worrying lack of engagement from rrrrrrrronniehansnumsmanzz there aswell, he’s destined for the simple table me thinks- can’t help genes I suppose!
Cryingn hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck my life I've seen it all now, ebayer silicone socks to clean the shower. Stop the world, I'd like to get off...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is a lady on Instagram who has done an absolutely amazing, uplifting video during this horrendous time. Please take a look on notsofarmerswife. She should take a long hard look at what others are doing.

Reactions: 11
Does she honestly think we are fuckin shhtupid? I've seen that performance of the rusty shower caddy stain and the pink tit two or three times before. She keeps telling us this is why she no longer has a metal shower caddy, it's up on the wall now guyyyzzzz. But the rust stain keeps appearing for her to clean? 🤔
She keeps showing her rust stain because her followers are simpletons and seeing Hinch cleaning it on repeat is so satisfying to them. Small things amuse small minds. And their hero gets to flog the cleaning products and line her pockets some more.

Reactions: 16
It’s just so obvious that they are trying to delay his development by stopping him moving anywhere, shocking
It’s getting me really annoyed. Just let him be a baby 😭😭 let him explore and touch things. Horrible cow

Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why
I love dogs but cant stand this wanker dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.