Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone actually ask to see her wardrobe? Because for everything else she’s shown, the question box was there. It wasn’t for the wardrobe! Just showing off! Look at me with all my gifted clothes!

Reactions: 15
Hannah doesn’t pay her a penny to promote her products but every one of those wax melts are £5 so that’s at least £285 retail value of wax not to mention whatever carpet powders/reed diffusers/candles she also has been gifted! Does she realise £285 is a lot of money to some people
52EFA9A9-181C-468C-A14F-5E0343C537B4.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
All about her again as usual!! Why does she even think everybody is obsessed with her house and where she buys things. It's another way of her trying to promote her 'ebayers. Like seriously are people not worried about their families, money, getting food and most of all avoiding this horrible virus. There she is yet again with more sales tactics. Obviously why she went quiet this morning her and Jamie deciding on how they can try and 'earn' a quid or 2!!
Ooh I wonder which undertakers she got her awful vase from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone actually ask to see her wardrobe? Because for everything else she’s shown, the question box was there. It wasn’t for the wardrobe! Just showing off! Look at me with all my gifted clothes!
Her whole wardrobe looks flammable and cheap. No taste. Or is that her MrsHinch wardrobe 🤔

Reactions: 18
Looks like hinch is having a lovely afternoon with me, myself and I, her favourite subject. Me, me, me, me, me, tacky light I got gifted, me, me, me, me, nylon clothes I got gifted, me, me, me, me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She really is a festering bag of bile. People are worried sick about this pandemic. So the blonde bimbo decides to do a bragging post. But it’s ok guys because her cult requests it 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you contact Sainsbury’s they have priority slots for the elderly or people isolating medical issues then there will be free slots to order for you on certain days once a week
[/QUOTE

Thank u but believe me I’ve tried!!
It’s not as simple as it seems!

Reactions: 4
Hannah doesn’t pay her a penny to promote her products but every one of those wax melts are £5 so that’s at least £285 retail value of wax not to mention whatever carpet powders/reed diffusers/candles she also has been gifted! Does she realise £285 is a lot of money to some people View attachment 100800
Are each of those ribbons one wax melt? Or a little multi pack? Either way, NOBODY needs that amount of anything stashed away. She is so unbelievably greedy.

Reactions: 20
Right so she said she won’t be able to respond to people messages about them being ok and stuff even though the lazy cow is doing nothing all day... BUT she’s responding to people who she’s asked to ask questions about HER gifted shift and items in HER home... please please people see through this tit 🙈 this is either underhanded sales tactics!!! Or she’s just showing off because she’s the most selfish person I’ve ever witnessed on a social platform. Everything is about HER, why don’t you ask people if they are ok and respond to them, people are scared and worried and all you have done is get people to ask you about your items in your home.. OMG is she for real , I despise her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Talking about tv etc, i would love to see the hinches on something like wife swap! Can you imagine?

Just a general note as well to say I hope everyone here is doing ok, and remember to cherish the little things!
Yeah but I can't see her swapping her beloved Jamie boy for someone else, him on the other hand would have his bags packed and waiting at the front door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No I’m saying there hasn’t been anything said about what people can and can’t order is what I meant. And I really don’t think her courier would judge her for one parcel
Don’t the couriers earn per parcel drop? So they’d be losing money?

Reactions: 2
Cleaning is NOT a huge priority right now. We are thinking about whether we will have jobs soon and also how to get food. My husband is working round the clock to try and help keep the retail business he is in going along with his colleagues. People are anxious and worried sick. We already have friends whose parents have died or are about to die from this terrible virus. It’s really scary. Hinch does not have a clue. I wish her followers would wake up to this stupid facade - you seriously don’t have to spray your bed when you’ve made it! What a joke. open a bloody window and let the fresh air in instead. Common sense has gone out of the window for some.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s already been said but which one of you Trolls mentioned her never eating eggs yesterday? duck me, and there it is today, the “hard boiled” dippy egg with soldiers! Those bleeping soldiers would need to be cast iron special forces to break through that egg yolk! She’s so tit it’s actually hilarious, what a complete bleep, can’t even boil an egg 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she’s trying to find ways to direct people her eBay items without actually having to do a swipe up, she’ll then still get her commission we see what your doing nothing gets past us

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.