Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and that wanker she's married to need to give their heads a shake. It's bloody freezing cold today and they're arsing about filming for Instagram! Poor Ronnie's trousers were far too short he had no mittens on and his hat barely covered his ears so he was probably to cold to smile!
Arseholes the pair of them! 😠
Came on here to say exactly the same!! Zoph has her big warm coat on! Poor little boy must be frozen.
Selfish pair of arseholes 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Those lights are bleeping dreadful for that price, witch has got more money than sense it seems! I've seen nicer in Ikea for a quarter of the price lol.

And poor Ronnie in that hat looked like he was about to go and burgle the McCallister's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That dog has got even fatter! In 6 months she’ll be saying “oh who didn't put weight on over the covid-19 pandemic” what a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just another thought....if Ronnie just wants to stand all the time now, why not put those little shoes on him she got from Next a few weeks ago and show Nanny and Grandad what a clever boy he is? oh I know! Because he'll fall straight down on his arse! So instead she's just throwing him around like a big sack of potatoes as he's to bloody heavy for the soft twit to carry! 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s also wearing the same in that video as what she’s wearing on the sofa yesterday with Jamie right down to the stupid bow in her hair 🙄

Reactions: 17
Christ... Ronnie could not look more disinterested. Kid is emotionless. She really wants to have him assessed. How does she not see it!! 🤔🤔🤔
When he was a few weeks old i questioned if he was ok because his eyes didnt move to look at her at all.. maybe its just lack of contact from her. I think she looks like shes feeding him up to make him sleep a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm 100% certain Brad said them lights were from ebay cos we had a discussion on here about me looking for designer rads and getting them cheaper on Ebay but it looks like the comments or even the convo itself has been removed from his insta... 🤔🤔
I'm not often wrong....

Reactions: 15
Do Ma and Pa Barker live in separate houses? I noticed the poster Hinch was holding up said 'Hello Grandad'. If she was going to visit them both in the same house surely it would say, 'Hello Nan & Grandad'.
Oh good point. Unless mum is self isolating at Hinchcliffe towers. Coz Sophie can’t look after Ronnie on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ronnie not even reacting to seeing his grandad for the first time in ages? 🤔 why does she make Onslow video every bleeping thing he’s like her camera crew

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm 100% certain Brad said them lights were from ebay cos we had a discussion on here about me looking for designer rads and getting them cheaper on Ebay but it looks like the comments or even the convo itself has been removed from his insta... 🤔🤔
I'm not often wrong....
I think on the Howden’s Instagram post with hinch’s kitchen someone asked where the lights were from and they said eBay but I don’t think hinch has ever said they were from eBay. I think howden’s were misinformed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.