Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sainsbury’s are only allowing one person from each family to shop here, security are checking customers before you’re allowed to enter. Wonder what they’ll say if they do get stopped, crazy risky taking out the baby to the shops when you’re both at home,if that’s what she did.

We don’t live in a city, either. By zoph’s standards, it’s a tiny village (average sized town).

Reactions: 8
speech impediment, brain impediment, personality impediment, take your pick, she's got them all.

I can't bear to look, is she still persisting with the narcissistic navel gazing story posts all about herself?
She's been round to Ma and Pa Barkers while dressed like an undertaker.
Must be really reassuring seeing that outside your front window!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think online shopping counts as inessential/essential? There’s no guideline out is there hence zoflora still ordering her tat I’ve been delivering boohoo orders all week and I’m sure your courier wouldn’t even bat an eyelid at what you’re ordering. Isn’t it better to order online than go out to the shops anyway? As the courier is already out doing his or her job 😄Get it ordered and get comfy 😂 you need clothes to wear
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!
I know. No recognition of his grandad. No smile. It is like pulling teeth for him to react . It’s strange. He is, however, a gorgeous little boy with the most beautiful skin x

View attachment 100878View attachment 100879
£264 per light??!
Also 14 day lead time, so how did Hinch get them so quickly after only deciding to knock a Hinch hatch through the wall 12 hours before work starting, and only around 7 days and it was finished?
BINGO!!!

Reactions: 14
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!
Did I hear her Dad say 'look at that smile' to Ron Ron? He didn't smile did he?

When Hinch was talking it sounded like she was speaking through gritted teeth 🤔

Look what's on the television!

Coincidence?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This is just lovely. Me and my husband aren't used to being together as much as we presently are and to be honest we are both finding it a bit difficult. That's why I can't bear Hinch and Jamie and there seemingly perfect life because it's just not true!
Prior to this we had been doing each other’s head in 😂 we’re both working from home, we have his 2 sons indefinitely until lockdown is over, they’re 11 & 7, the eldest is autistic so can be difficult at times. The 4 of us have been cooped up in the house and we are getting ratty with each other. There is no way I could spend all day every day with him/them you need your own space. But it was really lovely doing that quiz, his answers to some of the questions really moved me so he’s not getting buried under the patio just yet 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to say this but ronnie is really one of the strangest looking babys ive ever seen and his blank expression 24/7 tops it off cant put my finger on it

Reactions: 31
Christ... Ronnie could not look more disinterested. Kid is emotionless. She really wants to have him assessed. How does she not see it!! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 29
Her and that wanker she's married to need to give their heads a shake. It's bloody freezing cold today and they're arsing about filming for Instagram! Poor Ronnie's trousers were far too short he had no mittens on and his hat barely covered his ears so he was probably to cold to smile!
Arseholes the pair of them! 😠

Reactions: 21
Does anyone find it weird how all these insta accounts are suddenly saying “oh I got this months ago but only started using it” yeah ok sure you did, the items are definitely not essential thats for sure, anything for a swipe up!

Reactions: 19
Do Ma and Pa Barker live in separate houses? I noticed the poster Hinch was holding up said 'Hello Grandad'. If she was going to visit them both in the same house surely it would say, 'Hello Nan & Grandad'.

Reactions: 25
Sending a million hugs
my Inbox is always open if you want to talk
(and congratulations on new baby-I’m a sucker for babies-but pregnancy is a very testing time)
Thank you! I’ve had my walk and sat on dads memorial bench and had a good talk with him so feel abit better 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.