Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clapping was a beautiful and sad moment according to Zoph.

I’m not sure which of the above categories Jamie’s whooping and shouting “louder louder I can’t hear ya!!!” and her almost dropping her baby and laughing falls into.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I just saw her promoting her book and the release date. Just today I read an article about the pressure that Amazon staff are under because non-essential items are still stupidly being sent out. Does she not realise a book of lists really isn't essential? I guess there is no money in doing the right thing though.
She is just so tacky. She has no class or decorum.

Reactions: 22
Ronnie doesn’t want to crawl , fair enough not all babies do , crying Troll again , why does Sophie read here ? She doesn’t take criticism well , gets enraged at any suggestion she could be wrong yet she very clearly is an avid reader here !! Silly woman stick to reading sycophantic lovey comments from your obsessed army , oh but then of course what would you use to deflect from your greedy , grasping Aff links 🤑 a true narcissist speaking about being kind whilst very unkindly encouraging people to spend for your benefit , or fight your corner by seeking sympathy , I don’t like posts that pick apart a baby , any baby , for any reason that’s why I don’t read or respond to them but you choose to come here and read this so you are partly to blame by reacting to this you encourage it , therefore giving you ammunition to hand to your deranged army of fans 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sticking up for her in ANY WAY, and I wouldn’t call it hinching! But with me now being off with a mortgage bills and a family, my anxiety is through the roof, and I have suffered with depression. But CLEANING especially at the minute, being stuck in, is keeping my mind busy and feels like a tiny accomplishment when my house is all clean, it’s not consuming my day though, I’m exercising with joe with kids, taking the dog out once a day, helping the kids with their home work, and we’re lucky enough to have a little garden so spending some time out there is helping mental health, I knows it only week 1, ha, but I do like cleaning, but I am not obsessed, in fact it’s sad! And my house has character and LIVED in! So I do feel a bit sorry for her even though she’s a massive twit.

Reactions: 29
She’s an eejit!!
If you’re worried about bills (and who isn’t!) contact your suppliers and see if there’s anything they can do to help. For example my car finance company has agreed to reduce my monthly payments and add the extra on at the end, without adding interest. My utility company has agreed we lower our monthly payment & can review once things settle. I was over my overdraft and my bank helped me out to avoid fines. We’re all going through this, and companies should at least try and help. Contact them and see what they say, you’ve nothing to lose.
Please feel free to direct message me if I can help you in any way, I’m by no means an expert but the relief is massive after making a few phone calls. I’m on a reduced wage too, a lot of people will be the same, and when you’re already living pay day to pay day there’s nothing to fall back on. It might help reduce the stress a little bit. Take care, and look after yourself xx
Thank you
just reading this made me cry and I’ll take your advice-it never dawned on me to ring them and ask
Im one of the lucky ones-my boss stood up to be counted and really pushed for us to get paid
i hope others read this and take the advice you’ve offered
thank you for your support xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
whilst dumb and dumber were outside in the garden clapping like a bunch of seals, do you think the neighbours were rolling their eyes and tutting about it? I'd really like to think so, let's hope they were running them down 😂

FYI- it's another lovely day for a fire or maybe even get the hose out and spray it over her fence 😂 imagine the fun you'd have living next to them bunch of goons.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
so this is her fridge pretty empty!?!?! There’s something on every shelf!!!!!

View attachment 100310
Bloody hell thats not empty!! Should see mine! Surely she should be using up fridge stuff before going onto dry packets. Or is that just me?! 🙄

Also I’m calling this now...
As RonnieBlessIm has miraculously started standing “unaided” in the past few nano seconds - he’ll be sitting, holding a pen, and writing his name in that bloody note book by next week! 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All she is doing by putting anything that is blatantly a lie about Ronnies development is saying she is ashamed of him. We all know she’s not going to look at herself in his development.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That fridge isn't pretty empty. It's pretty full. Pretty empty is when you have next to nothing on the shelves. I'm due to do a shop today for the first time in a week. The current contents in my fridge are; milk, butter, ham and yogurts and a bit of cheese.

She is trying to be relatable in this crisis but she is far from it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.