Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I mentioned Ronnie had the telltale signs of being on his back a lot because of the hair that had been rubbed off on his head. Today she posts and strategically places her text right in that place on his head 😂😂 no fooling me Soph
I have noticed this too! She is trying to cover it up

Reactions: 23
She’ll be lucky to get an online food shop aren’t they only reserved for the vulnerable at present?
Even if you are vulnerable and place an online order, you don't always get your order. Mine was cancelled an hour before it was due for delivery so we had to risk going to the supermarket, even though we are supposed to stay inside for 12 weeks. We are fortunate enough to have a car so I'm just going to risk and do a food shop every 2 weeks. At least that way people without cars stand a better chance of getting a delivery slot.

Why the hell does she tip her toaster crumbs on her kitchen worktop? WTAF. A normal person would tip it straight in the bin!!! Demented woman 🤦‍♀️ 🤬

Reactions: 20
You can see her arm right behind waiting for him to fall back. I don’t know why she’s adamant on showing us he can stand when clearly he can’t do it comfortably yet, she should just focus on being a cleaning account.
I reckon Jamie is hiding behind that basket ready to catch him.

Reactions: 3
Even if you are vulnerable and place an online order, you don't always get your order. Mine was cancelled an hour before it was due for delivery so we had to risk going to the supermarket, even though we are supposed to stay inside for 12 weeks. We are fortunate enough to have a car so I'm just going to risk and do a food shop every 2 weeks. At least that way people without cars stand a better chance of getting a delivery slot.

Why the hell does she tip her toaster crumbs on her kitchen worktop? WTAF. A normal person would tip it straight in the bin!!! Demented woman 🤦‍♀️ 🤬
She’s boiling my piss today doing that, please make her stop please ....anything to promote the shark thing

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 100335

This popped up as i was scrolling through the stories 🙄🤮

More rubbish for her deluded sheep to buy ...you could wrap up dog tit in a pink shiney bow..tell everyone it's replica Henry Hinch poo and they would buy it in their droves no doubt. Wtf is wrong with these bloody people
Her sheeple probably would buy dog tit if it was Henry's and covered in diamantes or glitter :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bin storage contraption she has looks bleeping stupid and stuff fighting through it to get into the bin everyday

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she put how lucky she was to be healthy right now... what an ignorant comment she should keep her to her self, people are dying!! People wish they had good health, the smug cow

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I looked at the fridge and thought how full is her fridge then saw the caption about it being empty guyzzszzz
I’m behind so someone’s probably mentioned it. The fridge is full in that there’s something on every shelf...but it’s all shite. There’s nothing there to actually make a meal. A bit of veg and the rest is all processed shite. She really is a moron.

Reactions: 18
Everything about their applause video was so bloody cringe. From setting up a camera to film yourself doing it, her awkward holding of Ronnie who didn't know what was going on, to Onslow thumbs up to the camera at the end. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.
Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more cringe worthy, insincere or socially unaware they manage to be all those things times 100. They give me rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me why you would buy outdoor bins on eBay?!?! What the actual HELL

As above they probably aren’t taking her recycling because there not in the council issued correct bins- unsure of other areas but we have a green,blue,brown and grey bin for different recycled items- our bin men wouldn’t take a grey bin on blue bin day for example 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s bought grey bins??? Is that to match her grey bleeping house??? 😡😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They’ve got so much more time on there hands so obviously watching on here a lot more, going by the pictures she’s posting lately of Ronnie anyway

Reactions: 14
I’m behind so someone’s probably mentioned it. The fridge is full in that there’s something on every shelf...but it’s all shite. There’s nothing there to actually make a meal. A bit of veg and the rest is all processed shite. She really is a moron.
And I'm sorry, but in the middle of a pandemic who the hell voluntarily buys sprouts?! Apologies to any sprout lovers out there, but there are definitely SOME other vegetables available. ANY other vegetable preferably 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What's the betting she doesn't take the bins out of their little house for the bin men....that's why they probably aren't collecting it. She expects them to do all the work. Or they get knocked out by the stench of zoflora!

And baby juice??? My daughter is almost 2 and still has only ever had water. (Nothing against it if you want to give your child juice but he's not even 1 yet) I'm in shock 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And I'm sorry, but in the middle of a pandemic who the hell voluntarily buys sprouts?! Apologies to any sprout lovers out there, but there are definitely SOME other vegetables available. ANY other vegetable preferably 😂
Me 💁🏻‍♀️ 😂
I bloody love sprouts 😂
My other half isn’t a veg lover so I buy what I can make him eat, strangely sprouts are one of the things he’ll eat. I have to hide carrots in things 😂😂😂.....42 going on 5 he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.