Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget to unplug your appliances before you clean them....don't forget to duck off you patronizing twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My mouth literally dropped open when I saw her empty the crumbs on to the worktop instead of in the bin. So to satisfy her strangeness she’s emptied them on to the work top to hoover them up into something that’s going to be emptied into the bin. Cut out the middle man Soph and just put them in the bin!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
My mouth literally dropped open when I saw her empty the crumbs on to the worktop instead of in the bin. So to satisfy her strangeness she’s emptied them on to the work top to hoover them up into something that’s going to be emptied into the bin. Cut out the middle man Soph and just put them in the bin!
She’s a proper loon! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That fridge isn't pretty empty. It's pretty full. Pretty empty is when you have next to nothing on the shelves. I'm due to do a shop today for the first time in a week. The current contents in my fridge are; milk, butter, ham and yogurts and a bit of cheese.

She is trying to be relatable in this crisis but she is far from it.
Really good advice Soph. Eat all the freezer stuff and packets Now. I will take this on board and I will be doing this from now on. duck off the gram you thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her fridge is full yet there’s barely anything to make a weeks worth of meals unless you like Brussels sprouts and ham sandwiches 🤮

Really good advice Soph. Eat all the freezer stuff and packets Now. I will take this on board and I will be doing this from now on. duck off the gram you thick bleep.
Yet when she fell down the stairs the other day She said all she had in the freezer was a bag of curly fries (I think that’s what it was!)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Bloody hell thats not empty!! Should see mine! Surely she should be using up fridge stuff before going onto dry packets. Or is that just me?! 🙄

Also I’m calling this now...
As RonnieBlessIm has miraculously started standing “unaided” in the past few nano seconds - he’ll be sitting, holding a pen, and writing his name in that bloody note book by next week! 🤥🤣
Let the duck wit starve. She is so stupid. Does not have a clue. Apart from seeing her kid online this has really annoyed me. Yes 3 million people eat all the things with the longest shelf life first. twit GET OFF THE GRAM YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

Reactions: 28
yeah literally a second!As I said she stood him up
You can see her arm right behind waiting for him to fall back. I don’t know why she’s adamant on showing us he can stand when clearly he can’t do it comfortably yet, she should just focus on being a cleaning account.

Reactions: 11
Her fridge is the fullest it's been on her fridge cleans in months. Any rational person would be eating the fresh products with a short shelf life and saving the frozen or dried stuff for later.
She really has no idea how to adult 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 41
What was the need for the tripod? Just go to your front door or window and clap
She couldn’t stop looking at herself in the camera either & as for poor Ronnie, he was oblivious, I wonder if she woke him up just to do that.. all that noise and he was so vauge. She can stand him up all she likes... something ain’t right
Was going to say on the previous thread but was too late, why wasn’t he in bed? I hate small children or babies being up late

He‘s wearing clothes, not cloths 🙄
She’s learning 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She is thick as pig tit, surely you use the food in the fridge first before eating freezer & cupboard food? And I dread to think what she has made & frozen, prob a turd wrapped in bacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fabulous idea that to eat all your freezer and cupboard food first and let all the fresh fridge stuff go off she isn’t real this woman 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 26
What was the need for the tripod? Just go to your front door or window and clap
She couldn’t stop looking at herself in the camera either & as for poor Ronnie, he was oblivious, I wonder if she woke him up just to do that.. all that noise and he was so vauge. She can stand him up all she likes... something ain’t right
If you clapped for the NHS but didn't film it to show social media how good you are, did you even make a sound?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20200327_121725.jpg

This popped up as i was scrolling through the stories 🙄🤮

More rubbish for her deluded sheep to buy ...you could wrap up dog tit in a pink shiney bow..tell everyone it's replica Henry Hinch poo and they would buy it in their droves no doubt. Wtf is wrong with these bloody people

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Otherwise how would she get in her #ad for her #gifted Shark. #twit.

Reactions: 11
You can tell by the way ronnie sits and moves that he is no where near standing.

Reactions: 18
She is thick as pig tit, surely you use the food in the fridge first before eating freezer & cupboard food? And I dread to think what she has made & frozen, prob a turd wrapped in bacon!
Have a heart! The poor cow hasn't got her mum coming round every day to tell her exactly what to do any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.