Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guilty, I joined TIk Tok last week. I’ve not made a video and I’m just on there to nose at other people’s videos! I’m 30!
Haha I also made one last week, self isolation will do that to you I’m 28 soon and just a scroller too, although maybe if I wasn’t a fat lazy tit I would love to try do my own videos for fun, but I am so nah 😂

So sorry you're feeling a bit low today, Soph. I mean your life really has been turned upside down hasn't it? No swipe ups and your army more interested in looking after their families than buying into yours shitstorm of instagram fakery.
Maybe I could send round an exhausted nurse to cheer you up?
Or perhaps the family of my friend you died this week from coronavirus.
You choose you selfsish self absorbed waste of polluting space.
I’m so sorry :( x

Reactions: 12
I know it’s awful mine are in their teens now and I’ve taken them up to see my mam and dad from the end of their garden but at least they understand when they are little they just don’t do they x

Reactions: 13
I need to grow my hair then, it's just below the shoulders 😂
I think it’s the thickness? I had a friend who wore them on and off and she couldn’t so anything big and fancy without them cos the thickness wasn’t there. Annoying, I’m trying to grow mine and have layers to give some volume around the face etc but I’ll end up getting them one day as it’s so thin since the kids were born.

Has she flatten down the tuft of hair 😂 it's not sticking out as much.

Ron Ron's gums, did someone mention on here about teeths? ( not a typo imagine thats how Hinchy would say it)

Soph you aren't one step ahead of us in fact your playing into our hands 😉 keep it up!

Again he ain't looking at his Mum, this makes me so sad! Definitely going to be a Daddy's boy.
OMG she's made him look like Danny de Vito! Wtaf! If you love his tuft so much don't plaster it down behind his lug hole you stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get it either. But then the you see all these post saying how she changed their lives and how she such an amazing and genuine person. I don’t understand what they are seeing. I also wonder if these women really suffer from anxiety. It seems to be a word that is thrown around a lot and I wonder how many of them actually have an official diagnosis or if they have all self diagnosed coz I can’t see how Mrs hinch has cured them when she doesn’t even have anxiety herself.
Hinch has anxiety when it suits her and she needs a bit of extra attention 😡 she’s an insult to genuine people who suffer from anxiety

Reactions: 28
Seriously :eek: people spend that on dog beds? My dog loves stuffing so his beds are just the outside bit with old sofa cushions in! I would never pay that much for something he could shred as soon as my back was turned
It’s pathetic! Money to burn (even though I know she said it was gifted... of course) My dogs bed is literally a cheap pound shop pillow and a big soft blanket and she loves it ! :)

Reactions: 16
Not from my part of Essex 😂🤣
well she is from a little village so maybe thats how they talk there because its so small they dont get incomers to make them say words people who arent from such a small village would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Her contents lacking we're watching her dust, but nothings as boring as Ronnie's long tuft

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Did I hear her Dad say 'look at that smile' to Ron Ron? He didn't smile did he?

When Hinch was talking it sounded like she was speaking through gritted teeth 🤔

Look what's on the television!

Coincidence?
This isn’t the cabinet she had originally in the lounge as that supposedly broke (the excuse she always gives) this is a new one 🙄

Reactions: 8
My husband is working all hours he is diabetic as well, should be isolating but insists on working! my daughter & granddaughter live a mile up the road & I can’t see them, I normally look after my granddaughter when my daughter goes to work, they come for tea, sit in the garden etc.... I miss them both so much! Tomorrow my daughter is collecting some food, nappies & wipes & I’ve got to leave them on my doorstep & wave at them! But it’s ok for Hinch in her nice big house, loads of money stashed away, cupboards prob full to the brim & basically not a bloody care in the world! She gets on my bleeping tits the smug bleep!

Reactions: 28
Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?
I thought that too when I saw it. “More beautiful” people are losing loved ones I doubt they’ll feel the world will be more beautiful with them gone. She either is thick as duck or really doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 14
Having a low day but still managing to make tiktoks and post to her other account? 🤷🏻‍♀️
7B94E3FA-813F-48F1-95F6-215A483D2E12.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Having a low day but still managing to make tiktoks and post to her other account? 🤷🏻‍♀️ View attachment 101030
[/QUOTE
She is having a low day she said, 😡 no soph you are the lowest of the low. I haven’t seen my husband since Xmas , he was due home last week but he is stuck abroad under the same circumstances as us and I don’t know when I’ll see him next, my kids are missing their dad and my granddaughter keeps asking when he’s coming home and when she can go back to nursery. Youhas absolutely no idea of what’s going on outside your bubble. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought of / things when she posted outside her parents house

1 - They were far too close to her Dad, he clearly had the window open as you could hear him clearly from where Jamie was filming so sort of defeats the object of social distancing

2 - I’d take it from how disinterested Ronnie was that they were just leaving her parents house and had been there a while, cos otherwise what 9 month old baby doesn’t giggle their head off and crack a smile at the grandad they’ve not seen for ages 😬

also surely they’d of walked there as she said she often does so why the car or where was the pram?

Reactions: 15
I'm 100% certain Brad said them lights were from ebay cos we had a discussion on here about me looking for designer rads and getting them cheaper on Ebay but it looks like the comments or even the convo itself has been removed from his insta... 🤔🤔
I'm not often wrong....
I remember from the Howdens post of her kitchen it stated that the lights were from eBay.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.