Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Fuuuuuuckin' hell. Talk about begging for attention! Not just from her followers but from Jamie too. He looks horrified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she was livid when he wasn't paying attention to her! She must be exhausting to live with!
What a fucking mental woman. Don't worry about screeching in a house with a presumably sleeping babba eh Soph?! Selfish cunt.
Christ they are fucking ugly

Reactions: 1
Is that her real name? As there is no registered Paramedic with that surname.
I don’t think she is registered yet coz according to that she started her course in 2018 and it says she’s still studying plus If it’s a 3 year degree she won’t be done until 2021 although it may now be longer due to this outbreak as all universities have been suspended for the time being. That’s why I was wondering where everyone got the information that she is a paramedic.

Coops

I'm 100% certain Brad said them lights were from ebay cos we had a discussion on here about me looking for designer rads and getting them cheaper on Ebay but it looks like the comments or even the convo itself has been removed from his insta... 🤔🤔
I'm not often wrong....
I remember from the Howdens post of her kitchen it stated that the lights were from eBay.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
Copying off The Blues Boys
A pair of Staffies
Their account has always been like that and I am aware that dogs can’t talk 🤣 but you would expect if the blues boys could talk that’s what they would say
Whatshisfatarse wouldn’t
Hinch not an original idea in her head

Myrtle84

Why is she using Elbow Grease on her toaster and PVC windows?! Two objects which generally speaking don't get greasy? For the PVC windows a bit of hot water would have sufficed, maybe with a squirt of Fairy Liquid in it if you are lucky enough to have enough cleaning products to use for such frivolous purposes.

Also, that pic of her 'walk' looks like her back garden?? Not sure why she would bring out vulnerable baby Ronnie and not her fat ass dog.
I was thinking exactly the same about it looking like her garden

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Wow that picture of her kid in the bath has just been deleted!!! managed to report before it went off