Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she goes on & on so much about his tuft because she’s embarrassed by it. Ok maybe not embarrassed, but it upsets her that her baby doesn’t have a perfect head of hair to fit into her picture perfect life, so she keeps laughing and mentioning it saying it makes her emotional before all the ‘trolls’ start talking about it. Which to be fair people probably wouldn’t even talk about it if she didn’t go on so much.
This. I think the same. She convinces herself she likes it but I don’t think she does. I have a friend who constantly points out her boyfriend has ginger hair and it’s the same thing. It’s a defence mechanism, kind of like ‘okay I know he has no hair but I don’t care’ sort of thing. If she says she likes it so much she might actually believe it herself. Just like my friend with the ginger haired boyfriend (she’s also not fooling anybody 😂🤷🏻‍♀️).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could give him a bleeping banana and it would be better than the tit she's feeding him!
I really feel a Health Visitor should be involved . I worry for him. He is a baby be
I’ll be honest, when I first discovered her I was a fan. However over time I noticed that she bandies around anxiety like it’s some in vogue term and it makes me uncomfortable. Anxiety when it comes on you isn’t something that goes away from looking at a wedding pic (or; insert other crass lie) it’s something that stays for an indefinite period of time and you don’t know when the black pit of doom in your windpipe will lift until the next time. I hate that she thinks it’s ok and her people whoever they are allow her to trivialise something which is a HUGE ordeal for people in order to create content/“identify” with followers.

Since Covid-19 as you all point out, she has gotten worse. Her waste and over use of difficult to obtain products is irresponsible. Also, while the rest of the Nation grapples with adjusting to a new norm, what exactly has changed for her? She doesn’t “work” as we know it, she doesn’t have a social life or a huge friendship group or go the gym or have any sort of joy and routine removed from her life - from what she has put on Instagram in the past it’s safe to assume her life is exactly the same, only difference being she can’t go and put them bloody Ellas kitchen pouches in the recycle place and she isn’t seeing her mum who clearly didn’t do the best job in teaching Sophie how to adult. It’s irresponsible and it’s drivel and she is insensitive to the absolute max.

she has no bleeping clue about anything but especially not anxiety. The only saving grace is we don’t have to watch her go to homebargains with her mum and spend £50 on shite everyday
[/QUOTE
This is so very true well said. I had no experience of anxiety at all until 2018 when it was a few days before my 60th and my husband and daughter, just after dinner, told me to go pack a bag, I was going on a train to gods know where, to stay gods knows where and to do things!!! I suddenly started to shake, cry whilst I was packing. The whole trip was a complete disaster. I felt so bad for my husband and daughter.. this was a proper anxiety episode over days not when it bloody suited me for the pissing gram . You ugly moron

Reactions: 7
Why is she still posting photos of ronnie naked? Crys when people say stuff about him yet posts a photo of him naked showing how overweight he is in the bath. Makes sense

Reactions: 20
Is her sister actually a paramedic? Where did that info come from? Her profile says she’s studying Paramedic science at Ruskin university but by the looks of it she’s still studying it and isn’t actually a qualified paramedic. Obviously hinch is still a dick for making this pandemic about her as even if her sister isn’t a qualified paramedic she still could mention something about her has

Is that her sisters last name? If so she is not a medic as she is not registered

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuuuuuuckin' hell. Talk about begging for attention! Not just from her followers but from Jamie too. He looks horrified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she was livid when he wasn't paying attention to her! She must be exhausting to live with!
What a bleeping mental woman. Don't worry about screeching in a house with a presumably sleeping babba eh Soph?! Selfish bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She goes on about his tuft because there isn't anything else she can praise him on.

She seriously needs to have the health visitor see him for an evaluation as he doesn't babble, imitate, or even seem to react to familiar faces.
She’s never ever mentioned any visits has she the 6 or 9 month check or any visits to say he’s doing good and unless he really hasn’t ever done a single thing she doesn’t seem to give a tit about him at all she’s never mentioned a tooth a word a food he likes a song or programme he reacts too I’ve never seen someone so uninterested in their own child in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fuuuuuuckin' hell. Talk about begging for attention! Not just from her followers but from Jamie too. He looks horrified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she was livid when he wasn't paying attention to her! She must be exhausting to live with!
What a bleeping mental woman. Don't worry about screeching in a house with a presumably sleeping babba eh Soph?! Selfish bleep.
Ronnieblessimhastufftz is tucked up with Ma Barker in the nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tit like does he try and pick a raisin out of a bottle lol
I know! Thread some beads lol some are ridiculous!
Looking at that list of stuff though ... She’s going to have to face some home truths.

Reactions: 6
I know! Thread some beads lol some are ridiculous!
Looking at that list of stuff though ... She’s going to have to face some home truths.
100%, if I remember aswell theres a whole section about relationships and if/how they react to you

Reactions: 5
Did anyone just see that inappropriate bath picture of Ronnie she just posted and quickly deleted from her stories 😳 I reported it and then it was gone.
ME. It seriously made me feel sick the thought of someone getting off on that. Why won’t she stop? Please lord.

Reactions: 11
Maybe ronnieblesshim has some hearing problem hence no babbling or reaction
It does seem like he’s deaf sometimes doesn’t it the way they have to make so much noise to get him to react and even then it looks like he coincidentally turns at that point not that he’s turned Cos they shouted him

Hahahahah his face! What the heck is the mad bleep up to now?! It’s all about me me me with her isn’t it. She seems so high maintenance and demanding. His mates must take the utter piss out of him for being married to this nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it quite dirty how she’s been cleaning in those clothes all morning and she’s still in them now.. like when I do my cleaning I make sure I have a bath after, all the sweat and all of that gone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ .. I find that a little bit grotty.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.