Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that weird jerky shoulder annoyed me so much 😂 what the heck!! 😆 loves herself!
Maybe it’s cos she wears those stupid off the shoulder tops and her shoulder is cold? She’s such a knob. Can’t believe I used to quite like following her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!View attachment 101502View attachment 101503

And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏
Aww how embarrassing 😂😂
Thick as pig tit. Soph hun, just because you and that sack of tit you call a husband are stupid doesn't mean the rest of us can't see through your bullshit. One of you wrote them, pair of mugs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deleted the second DM screenshot!!!! Ahahahahahaha, HIYA SOPH HUN
She’s been at it with the lurking on here again
I am so excited for the day that this stupid bint is exposed as the fraud she really is
ATB!...x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I take it you've forgotten your last post!

Did Ma Barker never teach you as a child, that lying is bad, I reckon her pants are on fire 😂

Why couldn't her throat close up when she was trying to be Beyonce 🙄 their is only one queen Bee and you most certainly ain't it!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s cos she wears those stupid off the shoulder tops and her shoulder is cold? She’s such a knob. Can’t believe I used to quite like following her
I used to like her once upon a time ...then things just felt off .. she didn't seem genuine and I thought hang on love why you all about flogging stuff and showing off now? ....was looking something up about her and stumbled on Tattle and had my eyes well and truly opened about the skank.😂

Reactions: 22
😢

It does but surely that wouldn’t stop him recognising and smiling at his mama ?

They have a very strange family dynamic don’t they I’m baffled that a baby wouldn’t respond to their parents.. she really mustn’t have anything to do with him at all

Me too. On my days off I would get up, do my cleaning in my pjs and then shower and get dressed and throw the pjs in the wash of course.

I used to like her once upon a time ...then things just felt off .. she didn't seem genuine and I thought hang on love why you all about flogging stuff and showing off now? ....was looking something up about her and stumbled on Tattle and had my eyes well and truly opened about the skank.😂
Pretty much the same here! Think it was comments on an article or something that led me to Tattle. After lurking for so long I joined after a few wines. Everyone seems to be nice so far, don’t know why Hinch thinks everyone here is a troll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor ronnieblesshims might have hearing problem my son was the same (24 yrs now) and had several wee ear operations to have grommets put in as he had terrible glue ear could be the wee guys problem bless him 🤗

Pretty much the same here! Think it was comments on an article or something that led me to Tattle. After lurking for so long I joined after a few wines. Everyone seems to be nice so far, don’t know why Hinch thinks everyone here is a troll
Your a troll if your not in aggriance with soph the tuned to the moon fuking fruit loop ohh she boils ma piss 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
I wish insta would remove the ability to add swipe ups until this situation is over. Noone needs silicone shower shoes, least of all now. Couriers and the postal service should only be being used for essential supplies not ebay tat 😡
i agree and i messaged her the other day. still not banned so guess its not come to her attention. sick of ppl ordering crap when those drivers could be delivering essentials like food not silicone socks

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone that seems to disagree with her is classed as troll in her tiny little mind. She can't take any criticism. Such a dangerous stance to take in this world. Thinking you are above being held accountable for anything. So she surrounds herself with yes men. I enjoy tattle. I have found the people here quite lovely and extremely supportive of each other

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmmm I disagree I just think she’s an insensitive bleeping prick who only cares about herself in her crappy little bubble.
she shouldn't of said anything at all! i think the women who lost her 21 year old healthy daughter to Coronavirus would choose their daughter living over a dirty canal any day like all the other families who have lost people. There is no beauty coming from this only hurt and pain. She’s an insensitive little twit.
I agree...she doesn’t have a nice bone in her body, she’s nasty and as long as none of her family become a victim of this terrible virus she couldn’t give a tit....any sympathy would be purely for effect and engagement. There will be many families now who can never now imagine a life without their loved ones who have succumbed to this...tell them the world will become beautiful place and see what reaction you get, how would she feel if it was her Mum, Dad Ronnie, Jamie or her Sister, would she say the world is now a beautiful place after they were gone. I am aware of 3 people currently all in induced comas and fighting for their lives from this evil virus, I am close to their families and friends and they are going through hell 😭

Thought you didn’t use these hinchy? Caught out in just one of your little lies
Planted there obviously as she knows someone will comment.

Honestly she needs sorting out who the duck uses a filter on there BABY? In all seriousness? I cant get my head around her shes one weird bleep .... Couple of ugly mothers
When he goes to school he is going to get teased for that filter that we see on him a lot. She says he worries about when he goes t9 school yet she is lining him up for an awful time, he probably will get teased so much that he won’t want to go to school...just why would you do that...to your baby...she is sick 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow she is so aggressive. That shoulder lurching back and forth because Jamie wasn't paying her attention.
I actually cant imagine sitting in my lounge with my husband on the same sofa and filming myself, like some kind of headcase.
My husband would get up and walk out.

Jamie looked at her as If to say WTF? Then his demeanour changes and he gets a gretel filter and switches to a simpering smile
Hes a pussy whipped hole.

As an aside, that hand held shark comes up as an ad for me constantly, I went for a nose and it has an 8 minute run time. Is that it? For £100, 8 minutes of vacuum
Wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she put how lucky she was to be healthy right now... what an ignorant comment she should keep her to her self, people are dying!! People wish they had good health, the smug cow
Doesn’t she have some kind of blood disorder? She was poorly when she was pregnant and at one point lost LOTS of weight. Her shoulders were almost as pointy as her crab claw finger

Reminds me off Danny Devito bless him.
I’ve just literally spat my drink out 😂😂😂😂😂 (and peed myself slightly. If you know, you know!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to enjoy odd milestones, didn’t she make a big thing of Ronnie being 9months old?
Not to worry, she’s still learning! 🙄
i thought the nine months was the whole “nine months in, nine months out” thing, I’ve seen a few people do it as a milestone, but maybe she is just odd!

Reactions: 6
Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life
That’s quite a mixture of emotions all in a very short time which can’t be easy. A new baby can bring so much joy and I’ve no doubt you’ll be a fabulous grandparent so try to take something positive out of what has been a very rough time. My inbox is always open if you need a vent/chat/shout ☺

It doesn’t look quite like an Audi to me (I have an A3). Looks like a BMW?
Yeah it’s a bmw. The wheels give it away

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.