Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone😊 just wanted to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who joined in last night with the #clapforcarers at 8pm. I'm a neonatal nurse and I felt humbled if I'm honest. I stood out on my drive clapping too for my friends and colleagues in the nhs, police force, fire and ambulance services and the coastguards service. In my street it was dignified and respectful.

Sophie what you and Jamie did last night at 8pm was quite frankly a tit show! You carried on like a pair of muppets, making it all about you and it was embarrassing. You couldn't care less about any of the emergency services because if you could you would have mentioned your sister by now who will be on the front line in the ambulance service putting other people's lives ahead of her own.
You followed up this ghastly display with yet another advert for your book and showed yet another list which included breakfast/lunch/dinner
Are you seriously so lacking in ideas and imagination that you need to put fundamental elements of the day on a list?

You said Ronnie prefers to stand rather than crawl ( funny that, because last week you were convinced he was ready to start crawling) There is a demonstrable lack of stair gates in your house so unless Ronnie can move himself from sitting to standing and just stay there inanimate, you need to get some. Having said that, poor Ronnie is inanimate most of the time because you do very little to engage and encourage him except shoving your phone in his little face.

Now, off you go and clockwise duck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
Clearly struggling for content.

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a bleeping list to congratulate myself.

View attachment 100221
On first glance actually thought the first item on the list said "naked henry" 😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a Paramedic and last night was absolutely lovely to see my whole neighbourhood and then videos across the nation of people clapping and acknowledging the hard work all those in the NHS are doing at the moment. It was emotional and humbling. I didn't choose my career for recognition so I too don't like to be called a hero for doing my job.
Times are tremendously hard right now and for people like Hinch to stand filming herself screaming and cheering in her garden is disrespectful, to have just stepped away from social media for a moment to give the NHS the respect it deserves would have meant a whole lot more than watching her nearly drop her child.
Her lists that include breakfast lunch and dinner as an accomplishment for the day is another kick in the face to the thousands of people around the country who are struggling to feed their families because of the current climate, I have had a handful of calls out to elderly people who are seriously malnourished and close to starving because they've been unable to get the food they need to survive because of bulk buyers and confusion of whether they can leave the house themselves when they have no one else. So not only the NHS needed that round of applause but everyone volunteering to help out their elderly neighbours! Something Mr Hinch could easily be doing in his little town they are so proud of!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Good morning everyone😊 just wanted to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who joined in last night with the #clapforcarers at 8pm. I'm a neonatal nurse and I felt humbled if I'm honest. I stood out on my drive clapping too for my friends and colleagues in the nhs, police force, fire and ambulance services and the coastguards service. In my street it was dignified and respectful.

Sophie what you and Jamie did last night at 8pm was quite frankly a tit show! You carried on like a pair of muppets, making it all about you and it was embarrassing. You couldn't care less about any of the emergency services because if you could you would have mentioned your sister by now who will be on the front line in the ambulance service putting other people's lives ahead of her own.
You followed up this ghastly display with yet another advert for your book and showed yet another list which included breakfast/lunch/dinner
Are you seriously so lacking in ideas and imagination that you need to put fundamental elements of the day on a list?

You said Ronnie prefers to stand rather than crawl ( funny that, because last week you were convinced he was ready to start crawling) There is a demonstrable lack of stair gates in your house so unless Ronnie can move himself from sitting to standing and just stay there inanimate, you need to get some. Having said that, poor Ronnie is inanimate most of the time because you do very little to engage and encourage him except shoving your phone in his little face.

Now, off you go and clockwise duck off!
This is everything 👏👏😍 Thank you for all your hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘standing’ 🙄🙄View attachment 100261
If she took a genuine video of him standing on his own the fair enough but it’s a boomerang of a couple of seconds repeated so no Soph it means tit🤣

I know celebrities took videos etc of the clapping but for some reason the Hinch family seemed fake and a little disrespectful. Everything she does is for herself and that it’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘
It’s so staged. Him standing was probably a few seconds and boomeranged to make it look as if he’s standing for ages. After yesterday’s sob fest, why does she continue to ridicule him, albeit unknowingly, and reinforce his lack of progress. It’s just so ,so sad for that little lad.

Reactions: 32
I've just come home from my night shift on an NHS ward and wanted to say how much those of us who were working at 8 last night enjoyed watching videos of the clapping. It raised our spirits and made us feel very emotional. There is no way to please everyone but everyone on my team was over the moon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I've just come home from my night shift on an NHS ward and wanted to say how much those of us who were working at 8 last night enjoyed watching videos of the clapping. It raised our spirits and made us feel very emotional. There is no way to please everyone but everyone on my team was over the moon xxx
Thank you for everything you and your colleagues are doing. Take care.

Reactions: 23
It’s so staged. Him standing was probably a few seconds and boomeranged to make it look as if he’s standing for ages. After yesterday’s sob fest, why does she continue to ridicule him, albeit unknowingly, and reinforce his lack of progress. It’s just so ,so sad for that little lad.
I can’t get my head around her. If I was in that position and people were commenting on my child I would stop. Ronnie does not need to be on social media, she does not earn her income from Ronnie on her platform so it’s completely unnecessary. It’s just so blatantly obvious that she does things for her own benefit and how it makes her look. If someone thought I was doing a tit job at parenting and I knew that wasn’t the case I’d address that and explain that you only see snippets of a day, or i would stop and think that maybe something wasn’t right and appreciate people pointing this out. Hinch does none of this and just pretends that it’s all okay and deceives everyone. That is not caring about your child’s well being. It’s just caring about your own. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone. Just prove it to yourself and your child that you are doing what’s best for them. Stop staging things for other people’s benefit and put that effort into your child actually learning something. Maybe do a tadaa list of activities with Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's so tone deaf it's unreal...surprised Gleam's PR team are this incompetent tbh.

Also becoming very very obvious that she's gunning for a reality tv show. She wants to be the next GC.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So today we can expect lots of pictures of Ronnie ‘standing’ 🙄🙄 she’s literally so pathetic. My daughter has a cousin who’s 3 days younger than her and I remember when they were 8 months he was already pulling himself up and almost cruising. My daughter was a right little lump she had just learnt to sit unaided a month or so before. But I understand all babies develop differently so into never forced her to do stuff she wasn’t ready for. Ronnie isn’t ready to stand. He’s clearly not pulling himself up. There is no baby in the world who can pull themselves up on a flimsy basket and the basket not topple over. Hinch literally has no respect for her sheep as she treats them like they are bleeping imbeciles, which let’s face it most of them are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she trying to convince herself all is normal! Or convince her followers!

Reactions: 27
Because she has to prove a point being the spoilt brat that she is!! Thing is Soph we all know you stood him there for 2 seconds and then he fell flat on his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clearly struggling for content.

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a bleeping list to congratulate myself.

View attachment 100221
She’ll be lucky to get an online food shop aren’t they only reserved for the vulnerable at present?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s really pleased with her TADA list guys..
She did breakfast, lunch AND dinner! ALL WHILST HAVING duck ALL ELSE TO DO, LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY IN HINCHYS LIFE. Yes all three ’meals’ were tit but with all that anxiety you can’t expect her to do too much! We should be proud of our accomplishments guyss x ATB

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.