Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘standing’ 🙄🙄View attachment 100261
Hinch, this is nothing. If you’re so desperate to prove to us ‘trolls’ that Ronnie is standing up all by himself then VIDEO HIM DOING IT.

I wanna see him stood by the side table in the background, opening the draws and pulling out the contents. Something ALL babies do as soon as they are apparently able. I still don’t get why he doesn’t roll from place to place, it baffles me. Yeah he probably doesn’t need to be crawling at his age but I would definitely be worried as to why he isn’t rolling or sitting up from laying down at his age.

I just wish she would take this little lad off social media, one day he will come across comments made about him and his parents and probably ask why did they continue to exploit him the way they are?

I know for sure if I had a following like hers and people made horrible comments about my little boy, I’d take him off there. Or at least limit the stories/posts about him. Let’s face it though, Ronnie is the best thing about her, without him she really is boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hinch, this is nothing. If you’re so desperate to prove to us ‘trolls’ that Ronnie is standing up all by himself then VIDEO HIM DOING IT.

I wanna see him stood by the side table in the background, opening the draws and pulling out the contents. Something ALL babies do as soon as they are apparently able. I still don’t get why he doesn’t roll from place to place, it baffles me. Yeah he probably doesn’t need to be crawling at his age but I would definitely be worried as to why he isn’t rolling or sitting up from laying down at his age.

I just wish she would take this little lad off social media, one day he will come across comments made about him and his parents and probably ask why did they continue to exploit him the way they are?

I know for sure if I had a following like hers and people made horrible comments about my little boy, I’d take him off there. Or at least limit the stories/posts about him. Let’s face it though, Ronnie is the best thing about her, without him she really is boring.
Defo... so many photos of my daughter every morning, 10am still in her pjs pulling everything out my tv cabinet.. literally did that just by rolling over to it. I only ever see Ronnie on his mat, in the bath, bedroom floor or on their laps. Never ever seen him somewhere random he’s rolled himself over to. I’m sure she’s reading, maybe he will be over by the dining table tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Them bleeping lists get right on my tits! How can a grown adult not just get on with life without having to write it all down in lists? She really has got too much time on her hands to be doing tit like that
Then highlights it all. What's that about? 🤦‍♀️ Time to grow up Sophie get in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw her promoting her book and the release date. Just today I read an article about the pressure that Amazon staff are under because non-essential items are still stupidly being sent out. Does she not realise a book of lists really isn't essential? I guess there is no money in doing the right thing though.

Reactions: 32
I don’t work on the frontline (I wanted to be a nurse when I was a kid but have a phobia of blood)
but I know someone who does
seeing this poor woman so tired she almost passes out is heartbreaking-she’s risking not only her life but her families too
and she (and all the others) are doing it to keep us safe
to see hinch clapping and whooping means nothing-she’s not doing any saving of lives
she’s a spoilt pampered silly cow who to be honest needs to just shut down insta and go away
she can count her millions (let’s face it she has all the time in the world) all day long

millions of people are worried about getting paid and how they’ll get by-I’m one of them
im on 80% of my wage which isn’t that much when I’m on 100%
(don’t get me wrong-I’m grateful for the bit I am getting)
but god knows how I’ll pay my half of our rent/food/other basics
but it’s ok!
sophie has written that she’s not gonna stave!
and she has books to flog!
all is well again in the world!

stop the world-I really wanna get off it

Reactions: 22
My youngest is June 2017 born so of course Timehop is bringing up her at Ronnies age and she’s just so animated and fun. A recent Timehop pic is her in a highchair while at a buffet breakfast and she’s holding her cup and there’s a big toothy grin, there’s a real twinkle in her eyes. She’ll have had some toast and sausage cut into strips and baked beans, I probably even tore up a croissant for her.
And normally I try to defend a little and say they all develop differently (she was a late mover but the waving and babbling etc certainly made up for it) but Ronnie just seems so vacant. No sparkle in his eye. It makes me sad. He could be such a vibrant wee boy given half the chance

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her clapping she looked almost embarrassed Nd why not join in with ypur 'lovely town' oh god no must go to the back garden as shes such a big deal.

Reactions: 19
Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.
Yeah his wife influenced him... Just do a few stupid swipe ups and the thick army of mine will buy the tit you want them to! Even if it’s your armpit sweat!

Reactions: 16
I don’t work on the frontline (I wanted to be a nurse when I was a kid but have a phobia of blood)
but I know someone who does
seeing this poor woman so tired she almost passes out is heartbreaking-she’s risking not only her life but her families too
and she (and all the others) are doing it to keep us safe
to see hinch clapping and whooping means nothing-she’s not doing any saving of lives
she’s a spoilt pampered silly cow who to be honest needs to just shut down insta and go away
she can count her millions (let’s face it she has all the time in the world) all day long

millions of people are worried about getting paid and how they’ll get by-I’m one of them
im on 80% of my wage which isn’t that much when I’m on 100%
(don’t get me wrong-I’m grateful for the bit I am getting)
but god knows how I’ll pay my half of our rent/food/other basics
but it’s ok!
sophie has written that she’s not gonna stave!
and she has books to flog!
all is well again in the world!

stop the world-I really wanna get off it
She’s an eejit!!
If you’re worried about bills (and who isn’t!) contact your suppliers and see if there’s anything they can do to help. For example my car finance company has agreed to reduce my monthly payments and add the extra on at the end, without adding interest. My utility company has agreed we lower our monthly payment & can review once things settle. I was over my overdraft and my bank helped me out to avoid fines. We’re all going through this, and companies should at least try and help. Contact them and see what they say, you’ve nothing to lose.
Please feel free to direct message me if I can help you in any way, I’m by no means an expert but the relief is massive after making a few phone calls. I’m on a reduced wage too, a lot of people will be the same, and when you’re already living pay day to pay day there’s nothing to fall back on. It might help reduce the stress a little bit. Take care, and look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My youngest is June 2017 born so of course Timehop is bringing up her at Ronnies age and she’s just so animated and fun. A recent Timehop pic is her in a highchair while at a buffet breakfast and she’s holding her cup and there’s a big toothy grin, there’s a real twinkle in her eyes. She’ll have had some toast and sausage cut into strips and baked beans, I probably even tore up a croissant for her.
And normally I try to defend a little and say they all develop differently (she was a late mover but the waving and babbling etc certainly made up for it) but Ronnie just seems so vacant. No sparkle in his eye. It makes me sad. He could be such a vibrant wee boy given half the chance
This is when their wee personalities start to shine through, I’ve 2 nephews both born in July last year so a month younger than Ronnie. They’re both very different, one is wild and in at everything and holding himself up using furniture, the other isn’t moving much yet and is perfectly content. The thing they do both share is their faces light up and the biggest smile when they see their parents or family members and friends. They both giggle uncontrollably at nothing, they both live with dogs and giggle at the dogs antics. They’ll pat the dogs (always supervised) and babble away in their baby talk. They both have huge stimulation from their parents, one of them was meant to be going on holiday but it’s been cancelled so they’ve put him in his holiday clothes and set up a paddling pool in the living room, he’s loving life. Poor Ronnie looks bemused half the time like he hasn’t a clue what’s going on, and it seems a monumental effort to make him giggle.
She screams trolls at the slightest thing, she should be protecting her child not using him as a prop! Social media has a lot to answer for, it’s great for many things, but so detrimental for others.

Reactions: 24

Probably stood him up for the gram

Reactions: 10
Ronnie naps like a new born. No wonder she can get so much done with a baby. Also that gushing post from that woman about how Mrs hinch has helped her 🤮 I don’t suffer from anxiety or depression so maybe it can’t see it but I still don’t know how mrs hinch has helped these people. If anything I would imagine she has made things worse as so many of them are now obsessed with cleaning. They have to make lists, they get anxious if they miss a day cleaning or can’t get a cleaning product. That doesn’t sound very healthy to me.

Reactions: 21
The video of them clapping was for show and wow how much of a chav does Hinch look!
mr Hinch is a dim witted twit who is living off his wife’s money and now wants to make a name for himself but with such a boring draining voice it’ll be hard to listen to him.
ronnie is cute but it just a toy to Soph and seems to only want to be involved if there’s a photo opportunity!
it seems like they are trying to make themselves more than just cleaning and turning in to a family channel! I struggle to understand why people try to be like them, they are simple, selfish, dim people who are quite frankly pointless!! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t get my head around her. If I was in that position and people were commenting on my child I would stop. Ronnie does not need to be on social media, she does not earn her income from Ronnie on her platform so it’s completely unnecessary. It’s just so blatantly obvious that she does things for her own benefit and how it makes her look. If someone thought I was doing a tit job at parenting and I knew that wasn’t the case I’d address that and explain that you only see snippets of a day, or i would stop and think that maybe something wasn’t right and appreciate people pointing this out. Hinch does none of this and just pretends that it’s all okay and deceives everyone. That is not caring about your child’s well being. It’s just caring about your own. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone. Just prove it to yourself and your child that you are doing what’s best for them. Stop staging things for other people’s benefit and put that effort into your child actually learning something. Maybe do a tadaa list of activities with Ronnie.
It’s cause she’s GREEDY, you know that trait she hates in others 🙊

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.