Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZLT123

I think what she meant about the world being beautiful was maybe about pollution etc like the Venice canals being clear? But just worded it really wrong and insensitive.

Also how is keeping ronnies meal time bibs in a box under another box make them easy access? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Ronnie doesn’t want to crawl , fair enough not all babies do , crying Troll again , why does Sophie read here ? She doesn’t take criticism well , gets enraged at any suggestion she could be wrong yet she very clearly is an avid reader here !! Silly woman stick to reading sycophantic lovey comments from your obsessed army , oh but then of course what would you use to deflect from your greedy , grasping Aff links 🤑 a true narcissist speaking about being kind whilst very unkindly encouraging people to spend for your benefit , or fight your corner by seeking sympathy , I don’t like posts that pick apart a baby , any baby , for any reason that’s why I don’t read or respond to them but you choose to come here and read this so you are partly to blame by reacting to this you encourage it , therefore giving you ammunition to hand to your deranged army of fans 👏

• Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Ok ok. Another weird point. Why the f are influencers putting tik tok wank videos on insta??? If I wanted to watch a tik tok shite video I’d have the app to do so. Ffs. I swear to god people are ducking idiots and I hope natural selection seriously wins. That is all.

I’ve had a drink which I don’t normally ever do but in this case after so many deaths, family on the front line and these wankers continuing to do what they do I've discovered I really just couldn’t give a shit.

Redhead07

Fucking swipe ups to tik tok now 🙄💤 no the wonder she has no bond with ronnieblesshisshittytuftz When she uses all her time to make tik toks of her shit dog, pretend shes deep in love with her old pussywhipped husband, and dusting her obsessively clean house when she could be encouraging her child to come out from behind the sofa and so things he should be for his age. I need to stop watching her she winds me right up
Ronnieblesshisshittytuftz has absolutely made my day! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Just an observation and you horrible trolls will probably know this. Is she not meant to declare ads of gifted things when she is going around her house flashing it to her sheep??

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not sticking up for her in ANY WAY, and I wouldn’t call it hinching! But with me now being off with a mortgage bills and a family, my anxiety is through the roof, and I have suffered with depression. But CLEANING especially at the minute, being stuck in, is keeping my mind busy and feels like a tiny accomplishment when my house is all clean, it’s not consuming my day though, I’m exercising with joe with kids, taking the dog out once a day, helping the kids with their home work, and we’re lucky enough to have a little garden so spending some time out there is helping mental health, I knows it only week 1, ha, but I do like cleaning, but I am not obsessed, in fact it’s sad! And my house has character and LIVED in! So I do feel a bit sorry for her even though she’s a massive twat.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I'm here in Birmingham almost all day getting to grips with one of the ways forward to deal with the pandemic and having 5 minutes got my phone out for a bit of tattle light relief and to see how Saint Sophie was leading us to cope with it. Well that was time wasted then. Don't expect Joe Boggs to be inventing new ventilators etc but don't think it unreasonable for even absolute morons to give a fuck. Listen luv your parents are neither frail elderly or at risk. SAY AT HOME THIS ISN'T A REHEARSAL YOUR SIS IS ALLEGEDLY A PARAMEDIC FOCUS YOUR PLATFORM ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES AND YES I AM SHOUTING. SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR OH BECAUSE YOU ASKED. NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT USELESS TAT NOW LEAST OF ALL YOU. YOUR SISTERS LIFE IS ON THE LINE SHUT UP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND CONCENTRATE ON HER AND HER COLLEAGUES.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Flossy2019

VIP Member
She also adds the bath pictures to the Ronnie highlights which is even worse coz obviously they don’t disappear after 24 hours
Not being horrible but no one wants to see it!!!! We don’t care he’s having a bath. It’s daily life not like he’s doing anything new. Probs thinking I’ve even got a phone In my face in the bath AGAIn. Is it just me who wishes she drops the phone in there one time

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. But then the you see all these post saying how she changed their lives and how she such an amazing and genuine person. I don’t understand what they are seeing. I also wonder if these women really suffer from anxiety. It seems to be a word that is thrown around a lot and I wonder how many of them actually have an official diagnosis or if they have all self diagnosed coz I can’t see how Mrs hinch has cured them when she doesn’t even have anxiety herself.
Hinch has anxiety when it suits her and she needs a bit of extra attention 😡 she’s an insult to genuine people who suffer from anxiety

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Please tell me why you would buy outdoor bins on eBay?!?! What the actual HELL

Does she have a genuine problem to just be telling unnecessary lies
As above they probably aren’t taking her recycling because there not in the council issued correct bins- unsure of other areas but we have a green,blue,brown and grey bin for different recycled items- our bin men wouldn’t take a grey bin on blue bin day for example 🤦🏼‍♀️

OverThis

I personally don't think anyone should be ordering anything online except for toiletries/food at the moment. All these ads for shit around her home is really taking the piss at the moment. Why the hell doesn't she go through all this shit she has around the house and donate it to some local charities who could distribute it to people in need? Through work we are doing food/hygiene/toy packs for families in need - it is not that hard to not be selfish you know Soph!

SithLord

Those lights are fucking dreadful for that price, bitch has got more money than sense it seems! I've seen nicer in Ikea for a quarter of the price lol.

And poor Ronnie in that hat looked like he was about to go and burgle the McCallister's house.

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Hannah doesn’t pay her a penny to promote her products but every one of those wax melts are £5 so that’s at least £285 retail value of wax not to mention whatever carpet powders/reed diffusers/candles she also has been gifted! Does she realise £285 is a lot of money to some people
52EFA9A9-181C-468C-A14F-5E0343C537B4.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Lisav

Chatty Member
I fucking hate that dog too, I have been very vocal about it previously 😂😂😂😂😂 there’s something about him that provoked a violent rage in people it seems as I keep seeing posts that say I LOVE DOGS BUT I HATE HENRY - I am one of those people 😂 never hated a dog before, I am usually a dog fanatic

Ahh!! Maybe this is why we all hate that mutt so much! And Henry too!
I think it must be something to do with him being a cowboy hat wearing prick!! 😅

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
In other words.. I could of had a walk in wardrobe but I chose a bigger nursery.

Please guys can I ask you all to spare a thought and say a pray for her, it’s been very difficult time since she’s had to choose between a walk in wardrobe or her kids room, Thankyou 🙏
She wanted ronnies nursery to be as big as possible, yet he doesn't even sleep in it yet? Her whole home and it's contents are wasted on them

Redhead07

It enraged me when she used the Dettol all in one spray to shine her towel rail. You just cannot get that stuff where I live at the moment, I’ve been looking for weeks. I’m desperate to get some for my diabetic Mum, so she can spray her post/shopping deliveries before she takes them in.
Bet Hinch has got a right stash of it!

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
My husband is working all hours he is diabetic as well, should be isolating but insists on working! my daughter & granddaughter live a mile up the road & I can’t see them, I normally look after my granddaughter when my daughter goes to work, they come for tea, sit in the garden etc.... I miss them both so much! Tomorrow my daughter is collecting some food, nappies & wipes & I’ve got to leave them on my doorstep & wave at them! But it’s ok for Hinch in her nice big house, loads of money stashed away, cupboards prob full to the brim & basically not a bloody care in the world! She gets on my fucking tits the smug cunt!