Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
No wonder Ronnie doesn’t have any teeth they’ve probably rotted away before they’ve popped through the gums with the amount of sugar in those pouches and juices! No wonder he’s a tubster with the amount of shit she feeds him and he can’t hold himself up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

parmavioletx

Hi guyzzzz just catching up now. I was on night duty last night as I am an ED nurse and although it was lovely to see everyone outside clapping etc it soon ruined it for me seeing that fucking idiot with her stupid seal hands clapping at about 90mph!!!

She genuinely nearly dropped Ronnie? Why does she do this stupid shit for attention. Any normal person would have went to their door and clapped she had to have a whole tripod set up in the back garden. They are so strange! I definitely agree about Ronnie not reacting to the noise etc there is something developmental that isn’t right. There has to be

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Im prob gonna be called out as a troll cos ive just mesged her as she really annoyed me with her overdrive on ebay crap. Told her they should be deliverig more urgent stuff like food instead of her ebay stuff. Grrr im so annoyed
I speak for all of Royal Mail when I say this... we are busy enough as it is without her stupid tat!!! Not that I deliver in Essex 🤣🤣 but it’s like Christmas again with all the parcels we are rushed off our feet

• Sad

Onceupatime

VIP Member
The video of them clapping was for show and wow how much of a chav does Hinch look!
mr Hinch is a dim witted twat who is living off his wife’s money and now wants to make a name for himself but with such a boring draining voice it’ll be hard to listen to him.
ronnie is cute but it just a toy to Soph and seems to only want to be involved if there’s a photo opportunity!
it seems like they are trying to make themselves more than just cleaning and turning in to a family channel! I struggle to understand why people try to be like them, they are simple, selfish, dim people who are quite frankly pointless!! Rant over!

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I know this isn’t about Stacey (I see she has her own thread so I’ll be over there too 😂😂) but she seems to support small businesses without any personal gain. We will never see hinch doing that. Hinch likes to act like she’s all about the small businesses but when she does promote them it’s always on the sly so they don’t increase their followers by much. She’s so selfish it’s unreal. And when she does get them lots of followers you can guarantee there is something in it for her.
im not keen on Stacey either she’s just as annoying but Atleast she actually cooks nutritious meals and uses fresh fruit and veg and actually interacts with her children

View attachment 100769

Yeah, because I'm stuck at home worrying about how I will get food shopping and if this whole situation goes on for much longer, how I will get any baby items (due in July) as I have absolutely nothing right now, but if you could just show me all your gifted stuff that you have in your home that will make me feel much better and settle my anxiety. You fucking stinking minge bag.
This literally proves that her whole life is cleaning and hinch hauls. She’s literally has no other content. If she bothered to cook for Ronnie she could be doing things showing what meals you could make with cupboard staples. If she bother to play with Ronnie she could be showing ways to break how the boredom while being on lock down. She’s literally does nothing but shop and clean and now that’s been taken away from her she’s desperately struggling to find things to fill her time.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Well overdue a new thread!

Title thanks to @The Butcher (edited by moderator, even with an asterisk cunt is a bit too rude in a title)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Minkeh

it’s probably more a case of the patient talking about how hinch lists help her feel good and get cleaning done and the professional suggesting she does one because it’s something that makes her feel good assuming it’s productive to get some cleaning done but not realising the leader of the hinchers cause they’re blessed not to know anything about gross conduct
That’s what I thought/hoped too. I’ve done CBT and what Hinch calls her tada list is what my counsellor encouraged me to do, on the days where just getting out of bed felt impossible to write it down felt like I’d achieved something. Then it would be made the bed etc. I’m over simplifying it as I’m no expert but I think this is what’s been suggested and the patient has attached herself to the Hinch phenomenon.
I think this is where all Hinches lists come from, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had counselling and lists have been suggested. She’s ran with it. However, this is where it gets dangerous, she willy nilly says anxiety and low days etc, people with mental health issues are clinging to that, and I think this is where the obsession has started. Hinch has sold herself as this poor anxiety ridden wee soul who cleans and does Hinch hauls and wow look how happy I am now. When you’ve forgotten what it feels like to be happy, belonging to a community that applauds you for spending 10 hours a day cleaning, it’s validating that this behaviour is ok, when it is in fact masking a bigger issue. Ooh check me out I’ve spent money I don’t have on things I don’t need and got up at 4am to Hinch while the baby sleeps, post it online and get noticed and applauded.
She’s praying on the vulnerable wether she realises it, or would ever admit to it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
So sorry you're feeling a bit low today, Soph. I mean your life really has been turned upside down hasn't it? No swipe ups and your army more interested in looking after their families than buying into yours shitstorm of instagram fakery.
Maybe I could send round an exhausted nurse to cheer you up?
Or perhaps the family of my friend you died this week from coronavirus.
You choose you selfsish self absorbed waste of polluting space.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
Even more beautiful world eh Sophie?! The deaths, the grief, the poverty, the mental health, the relationship breakdowns, the recession. IGNORANT BEYOND BELIEF
Yeah cos it's alright for her locked down in her warm cosy house with her lazy ass husband. No money worries. No doubt getting food delivered. If she thinks that fridge was empty what the actual fuck!
I'm out working from 7 everyday surrounded by C-19 with limited ppe.going home to my husband who is able to wfm but has underlying health issues.
I'm waiting everyday to get the symptoms and then no doubt pass onto my husband. All is can think is will he come out of this alive and my kids be left without a dad.
But it's ok cos a think greedy bitch from essex has said 'we got this and we will get through it and be even more beautiful.
Wake the fuck up! People are dying!

• Sad

Instaflop

Chatty Member
OTT but I need a rant!

Just seen on my facebook that an Avon seller is encouraging people to buy avon hand cream from her, and for every 4 orders she gets, she will donate one bottle to NHS staff!

Benefit of the doubt if it is a nice gesture from her, but to be encouraging people to spend money so you can profit during this time is a bit off I think.

I work in the NHS and yes our hands suffer a lot, but we are provided with hand cream to use at work and I can’t imagine one communal tube between a team would go very far (and be very hygienic!)

• Angry

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Talking about tv etc, i would love to see the hinches on something like wife swap! Can you imagine?

Just a general note as well to say I hope everyone here is doing ok, and remember to cherish the little things!

• Haha
  • Heart

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
My daughters just realised that MH is on Tiktok.... She said the one place I was safe from her and she starts using tiktok!!! She also told me that with a certain amount of likes you can make money on there!!!! So this is the real reason you went on there you money grabbing turd!!!!

• Wow