Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Just found this on NSPCC website

It’s important to be aware of child protection and safeguarding issues when taking photos of or filming children and young people. The potential for misuse of images can be reduced if organisations are aware of the potential dangers and put appropriate measures in place

If she's not careful someone's going to report her to Safeguarding

Reactions: 30

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Wow she is so aggressive. That shoulder lurching back and forth because Jamie wasn't paying her attention.
I actually cant imagine sitting in my lounge with my husband on the same sofa and filming myself, like some kind of headcase.
My husband would get up and walk out.

Jamie looked at her as If to say WTF? Then his demeanour changes and he gets a gretel filter and switches to a simpering smile
Hes a pussy whipped arsehole.

As an aside, that hand held shark comes up as an ad for me constantly, I went for a nose and it has an 8 minute run time. Is that it? For £100, 8 minutes of vacuum
Wow

• Wow
  • Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
that fat fuck dog needs a diet not more food!

can she be anymore of a useless crap person? Crap parent, crap dog owner, crap diet, crap extension, crap kitchen, crap hair, crap husband......the list goes on 😂

I’ve said the word crap so many times it now doesn’t sound like a word 😂😂

• Haha

Alwayspoor

It's hilarious that all the big influencers have shite all to talk about during lockdown, it's all regurgitated pics and screenshots. It proves how vacuous their lives are

• Haha
  • Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."

• Sad

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
So she’s going her little stroll around the block for exercise but taking a bottle? Anyone else think she’s strolling to see Ma barker View attachment 100418
'To be fair I never seen anyone on this route anyway' there will be 2 explanations for this hun- 1) your off too Ma Barkers as you need someone to clarify how much of a good job your doing. 2) no fucker in this world wants to bump into you, cause let's face it your not as famous as you think you are. Oh yeah where is your body guard and your other hansomes mans? Don't you think Henry would benefit from a walk or is that too much trouble.

Have a nice stroll 👍

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I've had a response from Instagram....they've advised me to block Mrs Hinch or stop watching her stories/page! I absolutely despair!

• Wow
  • Angry

Wal18

Everything about their applause video was so bloody cringe. From setting up a camera to film yourself doing it, her awkward holding of Ronnie who didn't know what was going on, to Onslow thumbs up to the camera at the end. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.
I’m glad someone else felt that way too, I found that painful to watch

Dexy

VIP Member
Absolutely! Which is why she is absolutely vile for posting pictures such as this one.

View attachment 100705

Boasting that her dog has been out 4x this morning when there are some entire families shut in flats with no outside access at all. Only Hinch would do such a thing and think she is helping people by posting such "positivity". She sickens me.

This is the best content she has ? 🙄The dog goes out more than she does. Also maybe if he was walked every day he wouldn’t need to entertain himself in the garden by going out into the garden four times. He looks bored af. Spaniels are super intelligent dogs who’s favourite thing is to sniff out the world - he needs stimulation - long walks, training, finding games etc. She just bought him because he was cute. Owners like her wind me up so much.

Reactions: 29

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Christ... Ronnie could not look more disinterested. Kid is emotionless. She really wants to have him assessed. How does she not see it!! 🤔🤔🤔

Lilograce

VIP Member
What's the betting she doesn't take the bins out of their little house for the bin men....that's why they probably aren't collecting it. She expects them to do all the work. Or they get knocked out by the stench of zoflora!

And baby juice??? My daughter is almost 2 and still has only ever had water. (Nothing against it if you want to give your child juice but he's not even 1 yet) I'm in shock 😮😮

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I think I just got a little sick in my mouth 🤢 'running out of jobs' then just have an hour off Karen ffs, maybe have a bath but take your yellow stained toilet seat out first!! 😂

Reminds me of the day hinch was washing the pee stained cloffs in the sink 🤢

Capture123456.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She is thick as pig shit, surely you use the food in the fridge first before eating freezer & cupboard food? And I dread to think what she has made & frozen, prob a turd wrapped in bacon!
Have a heart! The poor cow hasn't got her mum coming round every day to tell her exactly what to do any more!

• Haha

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Any influencer or whatever who uses swipe ups during this pandemic is an absolute cuntwoble!! It’s uncalled for and damm right fucking greedy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

The Casual Observer

She doesn't want Ronnie to develop, she wants to keep him as a little newborn forever, but what she doesn't seem to understand she's harming him more by trying to force him to stay a newborn.

I've said it time and time again, some women would love to be Mum's and would do a bloody good job but don't get the chance.

Madam on the other hand gets it handed to her and treats her own child like trash. It makes me so angry, I feel so sorry for Ronnie.