Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
It’s true didn’t she ‘take up sewing’ before Ronnie was born and was gifted all that sewing stuff. That obsession lasted long. Why not take this time to actually learn to sew. She won’t though and actually I hope she doesn’t. I took up sewing last year and I really enjoy it, I would hate for all her sheep to start doing it coz she’s doing it.
I dont know if anyone here likes one tree hill, but Hilarie Burtom has been all over instagram this week showing how to make protective masks for key workers. She has her 10 year old helping her and theyve made I believe around 650. They're not as protective as the proper PPE but far far better than nothing, if soph wants to sit on her lazy arse she could do something like that. But thatwould involve her spending rather than earning so no way would she.

Reactions: 26

Louise2019

Fabulous idea that to eat all your freezer and cupboard food first and let all the fresh fridge stuff go off she isn’t real this woman 🤦🏾‍♀️

Redhead07

I’ve just been to my local shop & the cleaning products isle is still bare, so imagine my rage to see more Dettol spray being wasted to make her fucking towel rails shiny! Piss take!

Huffchug

VIP Member
Why did they need to drop supplies off for her parents? Pa barker is charging his car so clearly is able to drive out and about themselves. The rules are one person leaves the house for shopping, it’s not a family trip out.

And seriously, why can’t she hold Ronnie properly?! She’s so awkward with him.

Long time lurker, first time poster! Just want to say how glad I am that I found tattle! I love this site! I used to follow Mrs Hinch , then I woke up to how FAKE she is. It’s honestly embarrassing how she goes on about her son and his bloody tuft of hair! I’ve got a 9 month old daughter and I know the hormones can get you, but my god!! She posts about his tuft of hair on the daily!! Get a life!! There’s more to life than the rubbish she goes on about. Talk about first world problems! Rant over!! 😂

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!View attachment 101502View attachment 101503

And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏
Unless she shows the name of the account then you can pretty much guarantee she has wrote these

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What is the point of a before and after picture when the only thing that has changed is you have hoovered up a couple of crumbs? I could understand if you have done something drastic but seriously, this motivates you? Bizarre.
Is that another staged crumb photo? Imagine your life being so empty that you have to wander round your big, soulless house carefully placing crumbs just so you can video yourself hoovering them up while saying how satisfying it is🤦

• Haha
Awww she's having a bit of a low day! My heart fucking breaks! 😠
Why's that then Soph? Has the enormity of the situation dawned on you along with the severity and overwhelming crisis the country and indeed the world is in?
Or are you struggling with the reality of not being able to trawl around the shops day after day, throwing your endless supply of money away on absolute tat?
Can't go to Costa for a "hot choc" can't go to the garden centre for a "jac pot" which we all know cure your anxiety in minutes, along with a gaze at a wedding photo or two.

I'd like to think it's the reality of the terrifying pandemic that's making you feel low but it's not is it? When will you realise that this is your reality and it will be for a long time?Do you really think the world will be a more beautiful place when this is over?
It will be a world we don't recognize, with thousands upon thousands of people dead, thousands of people without a job, lives changed forever and never going back to what they were.
You'll be ok though right? Because Home Bargains will open up again and your world will be just fine.
You are without a shadow of any doubt the most hideous and disgusting creature ever to walk on earth.
I don’t think this pandemic is worrying her too much, she’s too self absorbed to give a fuck about anyone except herself. She’s low because of all these comments about Ronnie. We can’t all be wrong thinking something not quite right with him.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Can Ronnie roll over yet? My granddaughter was late at rolling (8 months big baby) but she could sit up & eat finger foods, he should be watching kids programs, playing with his toys, scoffing finger foods, carrots, cucumber, melon, breadsticks, he looks quite vacant when the camera is on him, I used to get so excited when one of my children reached their milestones whether it being rolling over, first tooth or walking, Hinch seems to have no interest in him at all, she seems bored of being a mum & doesn’t encourage Ronnie whatsoever 😡
Same, mines is only 4 weeks she sucked her thumb for the first time last night and I lost my shit, took several pictures, told everyone 😂

She doesn’t seem a natural mum and that’s cool, so many aren’t and are amazing mums. No shame at all in not taking to it right away. However she’s...weird. Everything she does with him is weird. I can’t work out if she’s got no clue about development, no interest or she tries and we don’t see that.

• Heart

Minkeh

I don’t work on the frontline (I wanted to be a nurse when I was a kid but have a phobia of blood)
but I know someone who does
seeing this poor woman so tired she almost passes out is heartbreaking-she’s risking not only her life but her families too
and she (and all the others) are doing it to keep us safe
to see hinch clapping and whooping means nothing-she’s not doing any saving of lives
she’s a spoilt pampered silly cow who to be honest needs to just shut down insta and go away
she can count her millions (let’s face it she has all the time in the world) all day long

millions of people are worried about getting paid and how they’ll get by-I’m one of them
im on 80% of my wage which isn’t that much when I’m on 100%
(don’t get me wrong-I’m grateful for the bit I am getting)
but god knows how I’ll pay my half of our rent/food/other basics
but it’s ok!
sophie has written that she’s not gonna stave!
and she has books to flog!
all is well again in the world!

stop the world-I really wanna get off it
She’s an eejit!!
If you’re worried about bills (and who isn’t!) contact your suppliers and see if there’s anything they can do to help. For example my car finance company has agreed to reduce my monthly payments and add the extra on at the end, without adding interest. My utility company has agreed we lower our monthly payment & can review once things settle. I was over my overdraft and my bank helped me out to avoid fines. We’re all going through this, and companies should at least try and help. Contact them and see what they say, you’ve nothing to lose.
Please feel free to direct message me if I can help you in any way, I’m by no means an expert but the relief is massive after making a few phone calls. I’m on a reduced wage too, a lot of people will be the same, and when you’re already living pay day to pay day there’s nothing to fall back on. It might help reduce the stress a little bit. Take care, and look after yourself xx

• Heart

Zoflonomo

I honestly believe she goes on & on so much about his tuft because she’s embarrassed by it. Ok maybe not embarrassed, but it upsets her that her baby doesn’t have a perfect head of hair to fit into her picture perfect life, so she keeps laughing and mentioning it saying it makes her emotional before all the ‘trolls’ start talking about it. Which to be fair people probably wouldn’t even talk about it if she didn’t go on so much.

WorldsGoneMad

She really is a festering bag of bile. People are worried sick about this pandemic. So the blonde bimbo decides to do a bragging post. But it’s ok guys because her cult requests it 🤬

• Haha