Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long we have to wait before she shows us what she's bought today! 😴 Ronnie looked bored to death in the Card Factory and totally underwhelmed by the wrapping paper. It's so sad that Sophie can't see how her pathetic life full of shopping trips and cleaning every single minute of the day is affecting him. He is such a beautiful boy who deserves so much more than having a bloody phone shoved in his face constantly! 😠

Reactions: 16
She’s one of those twit faces that have stocked up on loo roll
She doesn't bleeping need to! She has an obsessive, hoarder personality anyway, every toilet seems to have about seven holders and baskets for all their tit tickets, they could last weeks without buying any.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Forgive me if I’m wrong but did she not say at Christmas that she would be using recyclable brown paper for gift wrap from now on? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Forgive me if I’m wrong but did she not say at Christmas that she would be using recyclable brown paper for gift wrap from now on? 🤔
She did indeed! I remember this cos I thought about doing the same (before she said it)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just another lie... she tells so many. You have to have a good memory to be a good liar 🤥

Reactions: 15
So they’re on a “snack stop” and Ronnie is sat empty handed in a high chair looking longingly at whatever they’re eating. I actually can’t cope with that 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Translating the post in card factory

“card factory please can you send me something for Mother’s Day so I can be celebrated as one of the best mummaz for my 3.2 million on the gram”. Beg beg beg bleeping hell just stop!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So she pegs her cloths out to dry in the fresh air but drys Ronnie's babygro's in the house, why not peg it all out??

Reactions: 24
Poor Henry's still waiting for that long walk in the woods. It's been a lovely day today and she's been in the shops AGAIN!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been posted before...she looks so different without filters. She’s an attractive woman, I don’t understand why she insists on using Gretal all the time, it makes her look like a walloper
Why isn't she wearing a lab coat like the other 2?

Reactions: 8
Seen as the world is in ‘crisis’ over corona virus wouldn’t you think hinch, the cleaning goddess, an ambassador of cleaning products with such a platform that she has would do a video for how to help yourself amid the corona epidemic. Like anti-bacing the door handles etc etc
Something that could actually be beneficial to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seen as the world is in ‘crisis’ over corona virus wouldn’t you think hinch, the cleaning goddess, an ambassador of cleaning products with such a platform that she has would do a video for how to help yourself amid the corona epidemic. Like anti-bacing the door handles etc etc
Something that could actually be beneficial to people.
Preaching to the converted love! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.