Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been posted before...she looks so different without filters. She’s an attractive woman, I don’t understand why she insists on using Gretal all the time, it makes her look like a walloper
i actually do think she’s attractive and is stupid to use a filter however she also has a harsh facial expression. She reminds me of those women who sit in groups in coffee shops and you instantly Feel intimidated by them. I’m sure she probs is not a witch in real life (hahaha) but she does looklike she’d be one 😒

send over snaps love

Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been posted before...she looks so different without filters. She’s an attractive woman, I don’t understand why she insists on using Gretal all the time, it makes her look like a walloper
Agreed, and she looks miles better without the ratty extensions!

Reactions: 8
I think she needs to take back her role as chief cleaner of the UK. I suggest a day’s work experience on that TV show Filthy House SOS. That will sort her out.

Has anyone else seen Stacey Solomon doing a little piece on her instagram about only doing ads for products she actually uses? Meow

Reactions: 30
send over snaps love
Aaargh man uploading pics never works on my phone. Think they're too big. Gimme a min

i actually do think she’s attractive and is stupid to use a filter however she also has a harsh facial expression. She reminds me of those women who sit in groups in coffee shops and you instantly Feel intimidated by them. I’m sure she probs is not a witch in real life (hahaha) but she does looklike she’d be one 😒

send over snaps love
@Blockedbyadmin
20200312_183329.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seen as the world is in ‘crisis’ over corona virus wouldn’t you think hinch, the cleaning goddess, an ambassador of cleaning products with such a platform that she has would do a video for how to help yourself amid the corona epidemic. Like anti-bacing the door handles etc etc
Something that could actually be beneficial to people.
She has probably been advised to leave well alone. P&G would face such backlash if it was discovered they were using their ‘brand partners’ to monetise the pandemic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.