Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have I missed something with the airer? I have 2 and both have clothes on since Sunday (maybe even Saturday) because they are still not dry properly, this evening I’ll pop them on the radiator to finish off

Reactions: 9
Mate I reckon Ma Barker was probably there, shouting instructions. We know she can't do anything unless "mum says"

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit behind so not sure if someone sent you this already

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“I don't want to call bullshit on her anxiety because everyone is different”
I’ll call it for you - it’s bullshit.

That’s defo been pre ironed I used it and doesn’t even get it that crisp .....
All that arsing about with one top just bloody iron you bloody idiot ( not you beckyshelby0402 ) I looked on her stories and thought f*cking hell shes still tweaking that bloody top

Reactions: 14
Honestly just came on here to say that I’m put of sex for life even more now after watching that cringeworthy encounter
I just can’t imagine them. Their life is so fake I can’t put them in that situation. I wonder if she uncoils her hair first and puts it on a little hanger?

Reactions: 23
I thought the same thing! She is saying her engagement and wedding rings are silver....... I highly doubt that of her. Maybe she just thinks their is gold and silver and no other metal?!?

Reactions: 7
both my babies had to have hip checks/scans when they were newborn -1st was due to her being over 10lbs and 2nd was because she was breech - it’s a general thing they do if the above happen due to position in the womb or something. Maybe that’s why Ronnieblesshim had it. It’s to check for Hip dysplasia I think?! But then again both mine were crawling/on the move by 9 months so maybe she does need a second opinion

Reactions: 3
They still do it I had one for my 2 year old and my 5 month old. It's such a lovely idea and my older one still likes one of the books that came with it
He really enjoys books. He's massively into Julia Donaldson and he loves going on a bear hunt. He knows all the words as we read it 100 times a day!

Had a great day today, took my kid to school, decided we're going to make that "our thing". Then I went to Asda and got bread and milk, just had to, it's a tradition.

On another note, just need to make sure I'm getting this right, I now need to add the crease release spray (that doesn't actually release creases) to my laundry dream team, because it smells amazing guys? So I need the special pods with the spring awakening softener included, then seperate spring awakening softener on top, just to be sure, and spring awakening bead things you put in the wash just to be double sure, then spring awakening tumble dryer sheets to be triple sure, then spring awakening crease release spray? Hmm, well it's £8 per wash, but OK Hun.

Reactions: 60
Spot the handsoap.... oh you can’t because THERE ISN’T ANY. She’s such a skank. Who doesn’t have a hand soap in the kitchen? Oh, Hinch, because she doesn’t “cook”.
Me I don’t have hand soap in my kitchen i wash my hands with washing up liquid if I need to. Or I use the handsoap in the bathroom

Reactions: 11
So Joe swash got a bit amorous with Stacey on her stories today and now simply the vest is practising the art of seduction on zoph?

Oh, and it's probably been said (still catching up) but I find it hilarious she cleans her ring today after someone said if would turn her finger green on here...

They are almost as see through as the Pyrex jug she loves so much.

Reactions: 24
A stop off for a basket for books which she will take home and she’s going to ‘love it guyzz’ and later a video of Jamie reading to Ronnie with hallelujah playing over it
I’m way behind on this thread as I’ve been sucked into the Meldrums ones but this is so fucking SPOT ON it hurts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.