Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed like 3million threads 😂 don’t know if it’s been mentioned but she was SO livid at the lemon product thing - throwing her toys out the pram again like the kardashian/crystal febreeze tantrum - tattle bingo - by 12pm tomorrow a private special courier especially for just little old me soph will deliver her some of the new product ! HOW DARE THEY NOT EVEN TELL HER ABOHT A PRODUCT ! What a diva mate . All the throw back tit about who knew where the journey of buying a house would take them ....... I’m sure you had some idea the first time you approached Gleam ? She really does get on my tit, my bigger tit at that 😂 happy Saturday guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really pissed me off when she said she's taking the unwanted baby clothes to " my baby bank" not the baby bank but her baby bank!
twit!
Obviously there’s a que of hinchers waiting at “her baby bank” so they can cherish ronnies old clothes forever 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thank you, I’m not as social media savvy as some 😓 really wish I hadn’t posted it.
don’t beat yourself up, you didn’t know! I didn’t realise who it was either and laughed at it, it happens. Don’t give it another thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed like 3million threads 😂 don’t know if it’s been mentioned but she was SO livid at the lemon product thing - throwing her toys out the pram again like the kardashian/crystal febreeze tantrum - tattle bingo - by 12pm tomorrow a private special courier especially for just little old me soph will deliver her some of the new product ! HOW DARE THEY NOT EVEN TELL HER ABOHT A PRODUCT ! What a diva mate . All the throw back tit about who knew where the journey of buying a house would take them ....... I’m sure you had some idea the first time you approached Gleam ? She really does get on my tit, my bigger tit at that 😂 happy Saturday guyz
LENOR not LEMON 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come back from my first day at a minimum wage, menial job taking me away from my children and husband on the weekend and evenings, a job I'm doing so we can get my youngest speech therapy privately because the NHS had been shredded to duck and cant provide it to see this absolute soggy napkin tell me in her bleeping luxury car driven by her chauffeur husband who doesnt need to work either to keep saving because my dreams are closer than I think. duck you and your head dog hun. How dare you. How patronising.

I'm still catching up sorry guys but that just caught me on the absolute worst day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
After she bought unnecessary wreaths,cloffs,baskets etc I hope she remembered 7 packets of casserole mix for the next week's tea

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I think when she gets preg with baby no. 2 a new house will be on the horizon. She won’t want henry to lose his bedroom or to lose their guest bedroom so will move to a 5 bed....... relatable. Most people just bung our an air bed for guests and the dog sleeps in a dog bed

Reactions: 24
Thank you, I’m not as social media savvy as some 😓 really wish I hadn’t posted it.
I didn't realise who it was either. Don't give it another thought... this photo was posted here ages ago and I don't believe anyone realised it was anyone famous 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think she's either already working with Tesco or else she's on the beg to be?

EDIT: When I say 'working .....

Reactions: 25
That was me 💁🏻‍♀️

I’ve edited it to show-
red gifted
Yellow - bought her self
Green - eBay where she’ll make money from buyers
It is the most soulless GREY living room ever. I need mine with warmth and a bit of clutter like my £10 reading nook under the stairs.....messy and flooring needs done but it’s got warmth, memories and personality.

and thousands of living room now look the same sad......GREY 🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the other day she showed one of her beloved baskets FULL of cloffs but apparently she needed more of the buggers?

Also the suction basket things that she literally has no need for but still had to buy them. The world is going to tit as it is but she just has to buy pointless tat after pointless tat.

Think of your poor little boy and his future fgs!!!!

Edited to add: Obviously she alone cannot save the world, but she has so much bloody influence over people I just wish she’d be a good example for once!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.