Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that Jamie's post of Braggy with Henry last night wasn't filtered.
Everything looks a dull grey.
Ronnie doesn't seem to be filtered much this morning.
I think he also has a crappy phone coz the quality of his pictures are always quite grainy

Reactions: 4
As far as I know The Ordinary isn't an MLM, just your standard skin care brand, and IMO quite reasonably priced to be honest. I use a few of their products, and they work well!

We fucked off to Grena Green, came home had a lovely meal with close family, then a big party at night with our friends doing the music we all love - northern soul. Whole thing cost under £1.5k and it was perfect. Oh, and we’re still going strong 24 years later with 22 year old twins. Interest free credit for a wedding - why?!!!! It’s all for show. Can’t stand it all 🤢

Jesus wept 😳 that’s the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. Why do these people think this is ok? Imagine going through your life copying another person? I just don’t get it. Where’s their individuality and personal choices? They’re all needing to grow the duck up!

someone could, ehhhhh, hurry it along with a strategically sent email 🤔
We went to Gretna too and then had a pub do with a buffet in the pub he took me to dinner at for her first date. So glad we did it that way, saved money and saved on our (mostly) nightmare families ruining the actual day 🤣 plus I got to wear my dress twice 👰

Reactions: 7
The Ordinary is not MLM - it's amazing and really reasonably priced. Would 100% recommend. But maybe not to her, as I don't want the masses to start buying it then the price get pushed up haha

Reactions: 9
Well, all the #bekind bollocks she was peddling has fallen short today. It's Caroline's funeral and Stacey has decided to take a day off out of respect, while Grinch has decided to start trying to peddle an MLM 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously none of it was genuine and was only done for her own gain, not that we didn't know that.
I really hope what she posted about Tulisa comes to the surface in light of her talking about how trolling has affected her recently.

She makes me so mad 😠

Reactions: 18
They’re going to the library and she’s going to make it their ‘thing’
Wasnt she going to read to him in the teepee every day and make it their ‘thing’ 🤔🙄
It's the same with everything with her. Changes like the weather and can't stick at anything. I seriously think there's something wrong with her!

Reactions: 13
She really thinks she’s mum of the year because she’s taking him to the library? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she constantly need/want better?! That Liz Earle is good and bloody expensive (well it is for me). I get it as birthday and Christmas presents because as an 18 year old mother to a 1 year old, I can’t bloody afford it. Stop wearing so much make up and maybe you’ll get better skin.
Oh absolutely! Liz Earle products are lush and pricey. She’s never satisfied and it must be quite tiring being around her.

Reactions: 14
The Ordinary is not MLM - it's amazing and really reasonably priced. Would 100% recommend. But maybe not to her, as I don't want the masses to start buying it then the price get pushed up haha
I use it and love it ! She’s on the beg again tho for sure

They’re going to the library and she’s going to make it their ‘thing’
Wasnt she going to read to him in the teepee every day and make it their ‘thing’ 🤔🙄
Isn’t she a member of I Hate Reading group on fb? Someone posted a screenshot of it here back along

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes Sophie you are the only person in the world who has noticed libraries aren't used as much. You go girl and save the libraries. 🤦‍♀️

Why does she write everything like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
im Scottish aswel and never had dumplings 😭🙈 I feel my mums neglected me when she’s just given me bread and butter 😂😭😭
Round to mine youse lot for stew and doughballs with crusty bread and real thick butter on it lol x. All welcome xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.