Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sure who posted in the previous thread about what has been gifted in her living room. Her lamp was gifted from matalan she's got a where from highlight that she goes room by room saying what's gifted or not

Reactions: 7
@GildedButterfly I couldn’t reply on the previous thread as it’s closed. I meant no offence posting the photo as I had no correlation to its original meaning. I picked the photo up off Social Media in all innocence. Apologies for any offence it has caused anyone.
I didn't even realise who was in the photo!

Reactions: 7
She has a serious shopping disorder ! Everything she picks up she simply has to have despite not having anywhere to put it. It’s pure greed and she’s filling all the voids in her life with crappy purchases

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They got out of the house to print some photos when she has a photo printer at home... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When packing up the vests do you think she moved the box out of the view of the camera as you could see the name on it? Like she didnt want it to be shown. Then the next vid its turned round altogether with no sign of the name.

Reactions: 3
I, for once, actually hope she does get gifted the new Lenor crease releaser, because it will be the perfect time for her to acknowledge that what she used to do, making her own lenor spray and spraying it around willy nilly, was wrong and that people should stop. Don't get me wrong it also gives the opportunity to sell more unnecessary products but hopefully it will lead onto the subject of using the correct products for certain tasks. e.g. a fabric refresher for removing smells from fabric and upholstery NOT diluted Lenor mix, or crease releaser/ironing water for fabrics you are about to iron, NOT diluted Lenor mix or hot soapy water for washing down doors and skirting, NOT diluted Lenor mix. Would be even better if she encouraged people to make their own products too, but that won't earn her money or put her in P&G's good books.

Reactions: 18
She's probably feeling anxious as she's waiting to see if some twit will gift her a motorhome ....soon

Reactions: 16
Sorry not sure who posted in the previous thread about what has been gifted in her living room. Her lamp was gifted from matalan she's got a where from highlight that she goes room by room saying what's gifted or not
Yep and it was £180!

I wouldn’t have posted it if I knew there was such a sad story behind it. I still don’t know who it is ☹
It was Peaches Geldoff ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t have posted it if I knew there was such a sad story behind it. I still don’t know who it is ☹
Don’t worry about it 😊 she wasn’t exactly mega famous, so there is no reason why anyone would know who she was unless they followed the story at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That was me 💁🏻‍♀️

I’ve edited it to show-
red gifted
Yellow - bought her self
Green - eBay where she’ll make money from buyers
I know I keep harping on about this 😂 wheres the hospital bed tray (£59.99) eBay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike this woman gets worse with each day. Pure blatant begging. She’s probs heard stace’s advert on the radio for butlins and now wants to be gifted a staycation like her bezzie too 🙄 you’d think she’d have got a bit better at hinting for tit by now wouldn’t you!

Reactions: 10
It’s the comedown from DLP, the new kitchen and her 30th celebrations all rolled up together. She always needs to be looking for the next project and is likely panicking about not only how to keep from feeling bored herself but how to maintain interest in her account especially since Stacey had the big 3m celebration and is being seen as a ‘super organiser’ 🙄

Will be Mother’s Day, another getaway then Ronnies birthday...then a whack of cash to buy followers to reach 4m.
Ronnies birthday where he’ll be treated to a new bottle of NUK with his name on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.