Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much for the explanation!
what a stupid bint she seems to be....

Reactions: 7
One of your mates is a fucking travel agent! Ring her you beggy bitch! Omg imagine family chav all touring the country in their monogrammed tracksuits

Reactions: 31
A
Doesn’t she work for p&g? How does she not know they have a new product?
She’s full of shit. Guaranteed she will already have taken delivery of them earlier this week and has been instructed to put this story on specifically saying she’s ‘on a mission to track them down’. Subliminally signalling to the flock to do the same thing so that they all rush out and panic buy them, thus increasing sales!

Reactions: 25
I agree with you. I think that was why she was so complacent with the washing pod lid the other day. I wonder if her contract with P&G is coming to an end. (seems weird they haven’t given her this new ironing spray stuff considering she’s an ambassador, if that’s true?!)
She’s harping on a lot recently about dreams coming true, and I think (I may be wrong) she mentioned something earlier in the year about new stuff coming out that she’s excited about but can’t share yet. My guesses are:
A clothing range with Pretty Little Thing or Missguided they seem to fawn over these influencers.
A collaboration of some sort with Stacey, their “friendship” seems too convenient & they’re beginning to get more alike.
She’s trademarked the Mrs Hinch name so branded literally every single thing...she could do cleaning products, soft furnishings. I wouldn’t be surprised if she brought out her own make up/make up brushes/fake eyelashes etc etc etc.
Her followers will buy anything she puts her name to (hello £12 for a blank book of lists)
Sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the back of her yet, j think she’ll be here a while but will want to evolve and diversify. Her insta name literally lends its self to her having a range of bedding/curtains/cushions literally everything you could need for your very own Mrs Hinch Home.
It’s quite terrifying how much further she can take this brand.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if it's a conveniently planned break like last time! Wonder if she can't sleep and is up in the middle of the night thinking about her garden and how she wants a hot tub and decking area with a big fuck off BBQ ready for summer. Then boom landscapers are in the next day and she goes away for a week and comes back to a new garden!

Reactions: 20
No wonder she’d celebrating her ‘home’ anniversary - she will probably be mortgage free (thanks to her sheep-followers who buy everything she shows or talks about). As for not knowing about the crease free products - do not believe her! She knows every cleaning product out there (especially the chemically enhanced ones). Cue more spraying of dangerous chemical fumes in the home
Also, her asking about holiday recommendations..mmmmm..sounds a bit suss Has she already booked something or been offered something for free. It’s a bit like her ‘new kitchen’. Went out one day and had it all sorted - as you do

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad to see some of the posts questioning the speed at which they got the kitchen done. I hadn’t discovered Tattle when all that was going on, & I remember watching the stories & thinking how is all this happening so quickly? It was clearly something they’d been planning to do for a while, so why not just say that?
She refers to it as ‘project wall’ as though it was just the hole in the wall, but actually it was a brand new kitchen they had put in with new appliances and everything!
Most of her followers don’t ever seem to question anything, so it’s good to know that there are people out there that found it as weird as I did.
Now I’m on a roll, don’t even get me started on the stories she does visiting her parents outside kitchen! Don’t get me wrong I think it’s good that the whole thing hasn’t just been chucked, but she rammed it down everyone’s throats that she’d given it to them like it made her some sort of saint for giving away her cast offs!

Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 22
She must think people are thick, she went to Brussels the other week with p&g , I'm sure they would have gave them testers or something of their new products...

Also this camper holiday ,some of these camper homes are amazing she won't be going in no crappy one trust me! Also will be harping on how she can take Henry along with them a pet friendly holiday. They are expensive to hire ... and wont be a case of just going on the holiday it's all planned something will be happening bk at home... and a reveal when they get back lol..

Reactions: 13
Out of sheer nosiness I wanted a visual representation of how many things she’s actually been gifted. Surprise surprise she doesn’t really post many pictures of her home on the grid. Not in this shot, but also gifted is her fire place. So in her new lounge all she paid for her self were:
Tv unit
Shelf above tv unit (both Ikea)
Stupid plastic plant (Ikea)
Wax melt burner £1.49 from b & m (I have the same one )
Lamp (I’ve a feeling this was gifted but she’s not * it )
Her fecking books
Storage boxes from eBay which she would have received money from all her sheep copying her.
So in one fully furnished room, all the big ticket items except the tv were gifted. She’s a millionaire so more than able to afford this herself, yet she still wants her sheep to believe her lifestyle is attainable if you just work hard enough.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
What the fuck does she need a break from? This absolutely boils my piss! I know families who can't afford a day out to the seaside and yet here she is, fresh back from a trip to DLP and now she wants to piss about in a motor home?
This will be exactly like the bloody kitchen! Whatever big expensive project is next at Hinch Towers is all ready lined up with a start date and they'll just fuck off out of it as always. Tomorrow they'll be finalising details for the motor home break which will include Ma Barker and her niece because of course she said at DLP she was going to make sure her family all got lots of treats and gifts from her.
Poor Ronnie looks so fed up doesn't he? I wish she'd stop and think how ridiculous she's making him look!

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but I need to rant and I feel I among people who will understand.

What is it with fully grown women talking about “hinching“ their kitchen or whatever room to describe cleaning it. FFS! It gives me the absolute inner rage...but these are nice people I am talking with and they bloody LOVE her.

Rant over.

Reactions: 11
This makes me fucking sick. She has literally just been on an amazing family holiday to Disney and now needs a break away? From what?? Surely her followers will be sick of this bollocks by now. She is a fucking disgrace !!!!!

Reactions: 12
Love the scrambled beg on toast! It’s up there with Beggy Mitchell (sorry can’t remember who coined that one!)

Reactions: 4
Fucking hell when you see it like that it really is shocking how much she’s had given to her. She’s had even more since the extension and hole in the wall plus all the shit she’s been given for bedrooms and all of Ronnie’s furniture. She has the absolute cheek to say how hard they worked and saved for their deposit! But that’s where it pretty much ended, they’ve worked hard for fuck all since!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.