Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever dresses their kid up as Hinch for World Book Day deserves a lobotomy. How bleeping mental do you have to be to send your kid to school with cleaning products 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's not even a kids book 😫 honestly, stop the world because I want to get off if this cheap, tacky chav is now a role model for our kids. She hasn't actually worked hard for anything she's got, people do realise that right? She cleans, big bleeping hooha we all clean. We all have cleaning tips passed down by our grandparents, it's not that hard to put a bit of bicarb in a bleeping washing machine to clean it, I've been doing it for years 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly don't get grown ass women aspiring to be her and being beggy copycats on instagram. GET. A. GRIP.

Reactions: 21
Whoever dresses their kid up as Hinch for World Book Day deserves a lobotomy. How bleeping mental do you have to be to send your kid to school with cleaning products 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's not even a kids book 😫 honestly, stop the world because I want to get off if this cheap, tacky chav is now a role model for our kids. She hasn't actually worked hard for anything she's got, people do realise that right? She cleans, big bleeping hooha we all clean. We all have cleaning tips passed down by our grandparents, it's not that hard to put a bit of bicarb in a bleeping washing machine to clean it, I've been doing it for years 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly don't get grown ass women aspiring to be her and being beggy copycats on instagram. GET. A. GRIP.
Genuinely could not agree more... Seeing all these people dressing their kids as her is so weird . As if their kids even know who she is ffs lmao an if they do the parents wanna be worried 🤣 .. it’s a day for children to dress up as fav characters or embrace great characters from books, not an excuse for u to tag mrs Hinch to hope for a mention on her story. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 imagine the other kids in their class wondering who tf they are meant to be 😅 some of them taking sprays n chemicals into primary schools too... Lord have mercy 🤣

Reactions: 8
I do not believe any child asked to be Mrs hinch.....Anyone else feel sad that little girls all over couldn’t go dressed up as something they really wanted 😭

Reactions: 20
Same! Have a German shepherd from a pup but who was a nervous dog anyway but then got attacked by an Amstaff ( she was on the lead, it was off) and it was a horrendous experience! I was screaming and trying to kick at it and my dog just stood there with this it lungeing at her neck. I kept spinning her around out of it’s way and that’s pretty much the only thing that saved her from getting bitten. We are now in doggy therapy, seeing a behaviourist as she was so traumatised. At first she used to lunge and bark at dogs and I’d get filthy looks. Now she’s changed tact and just tries to flee. It’s been a long heart breaking journey trying to rehabilitate her. We are getting there but it’s so frustrating when months of good training can all go down the pain with one dog off the lead bolting toward you.
This happened with our GSD as well. She got better with seeing other dogs out after a lot of work, but still whenever she saw a staffy she would bark and then try and run and hide. It was heartbreaking. I remember once she did it and the owner gave me a dirty look and went "control your dog" she was bloody controlled and always on a lead, she didn't lunge for his dog, she barked once and tried to run away. She was the softest thing ever, but really suffered with being scared and every time we worked on it, we'd then get set back again. She would just hide behind me all the time in the end, bless her. Miss her so much 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So I’m trying very hard to not be a negative nancy and witch about people- those on SM and just life in general. Take it all as it comes and if it doesn’t effect me and my life: trying to just go with other people’s stupidity (thinking particularly or FOD and the world book day post 😖)
BUT the response from hinch to lee from blue was mortifying. I actually inwardly died for her. Even typing this, thinking about that message I’m cringing.
I had to share to ease my cringing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ummmm I've just thought ronnieblesshim hasn't had any new sleepsuits this week she must be down to the last 300 hundred ....

• Haha
So glad my womb is a vault of tumble weed if this is what is expected in today’s society. if I did have a kid I would send it as something out of a Stephen king book to freak the little hincers out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
HINCH is NOT a role model. She influences for money. I cannot believe that grown up parents are actually sending their kids dressed as little Hinchers for World Book Day! This is so so disturbing... Her book is not a proper book and is not a children’s reading book. Schools should be all over this and shaming parents over THEIR book choice (we know the kids won’t have chosen it). Not only is Hinch damaging the environment with all her pollutants and plastics, she’s also ruining education and children’s creativity. These parents need to take a long good look at themselves. I’m so sad for these poor kids.

So glad my womb is a vault of tumble weed if this is what is expected in today’s society. if I did have a kid I would send it as something out of a Stephen king book to freak the little hincers out.
I plan on dressing mine up as Carrie if I have a little girl 😈 fake blood down her face and all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, she hasn’t worked hard at all, she’s had everything handed to her on a silver platter (or her own little delivery guy 🤢). All her sheep saying how she deserves everything and is such an inspiration, I mean come on! Most of the tips she shares (which are few and far between nowadays) she actually steals from other people, then credits them as her own. The stacking of the pots on the pan lids was a good example - someone DM’d her then it was in the news the next day about HER genius storage hack for pans! Now all she does is buy unnecessary crap to advertise for swipe ups and people worship her?? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear Tattlers I have a confession to make. Forgive me, for I have sinned....

I’ve just put a casserole in the slo-cooker! 😱

In my defence...I didn’t use a packet mix and all of the herbs came from my own garden.

All I can say is please be lenient with your judgement 🥴

(Think this WBD thing has made me go a bit crazy today!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe this crap ! dressing your bairns up as Hinch , all of the amazing characters in wonderful stories and this is what the mam comes up with ! I am in despair no wonder our society is in such a mess talk about watching Rome burn whilst fiddling , I am genuinely depressed 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.