Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had ever seen my daughter's teacher dressed as Hinch i think i would have asked for her to be moved to a class with a different teacher. WBD is supposed to be a celebration of children's literature not instagram influencers.
Thankfully, no one on my own social media has dressed their kids in anything stupid. Some of the best costumes are where the school has suggested they dress as a word to make it more affordable for parents. I've seen a couple of fabulous explosion and sparkle costumes

Reactions: 19
It appears then that these mothers who dressing the kids up has Hinch is more concerned about getting here attention than letting their kids pick their favourite characters!!! I know if i was a kid id be jealous as everyone dressed up and im dressed up at her!

Reactions: 19
Just had a look at the lyrics to All Rise...well I know we’ve got some very clever fellow ‘trolls’ (as they very mistakenly call us) and thought someone must be able to compose a very good adaptation of it...some of the words are already there.
I've actually been pondering this for a few days 🤣 none of my attempts are good enough to post. Might have another go 🙊

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion?

WBD is here we’re all shedding a tear, but it’s ok because Lee from blue embarrassed Hinch and she didn’t have a clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If my child's teacher was dressed as Mrs Hinch I would be having words with the Head. No no no no no

Reactions: 13
How do these people eat casserole everyday and not get bored? I work full time and for me, a casserole is a lazy tea where I just chuck it in the slow cooker and leave it whilst I work so it's done when I get home. They don't work! They could be cooking lovely healthy meals every single day but they choose to have the same thing daily? I couldn't stand that!
Completely agree! My partner and I work 9-5 weekdays, go to the gym AND play online games. And I still have time to cook us both something quick, easy and healthy. Chicken and rice takes 10 minutes. A jar of sauce with some chicken and rice takes 15/20 minutes. Hell I tried a new recipe last week that takes ages to simmer and I still made it 3 x in that week! Convenience food is alright sometimes if we don't have time. But the fact that they BOTH do nothing all day and have the time and money to make everything they eat from scratch, really grinds my gears.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth does she think World Book Day is a celebration of her?! “What an amazing day so far guys thank you so so much” this woman’s megalomania knows no bounds, nothing is sacred from WBD to Christmas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
HINCH is NOT a role model. She influences for money. I cannot believe that grown up parents are actually sending their kids dressed as little Hinchers for World Book Day! This is so so disturbing... Her book is not a proper book and is not a children’s reading book. Schools should be all over this and shaming parents over THEIR book choice (we know the kids won’t have chosen it). Not only is Hinch damaging the environment with all her pollutants and plastics, she’s also ruining education and children’s creativity. These parents need to take a long good look at themselves. I’m so sad for these poor kids.
It’s about as appropriate as sending them dressed up carrying ‘50 shades of grey’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also appreciate the fact that your also annoying!! ATB oxox
Screenshot_20200305-112342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
UOTE="Brightstar72, post: 984425, member: 5399"]
Has Stacey posted endless me me me reposts today?
[/QUOTE]
Just the one of her and Hinch

Reactions: 1
At least Stacey has written a whole book. But it's not for kids 🤦‍♀️
I don’t mind Stacey really she does make me laugh but like you said, not for kids! Do these girls even have a clue who they are :/

Reactions: 5
UOTE="Brightstar72, post: 984425, member: 5399"]
Has Stacey posted endless me me me reposts today?
Just the one of her and Hinch
[/QUOTE]
Hinch really encourages this unquestioning worship, doesn’t she? Something not quite right there

Reactions: 4
Just had a look at the lyrics to All Rise...well I know we’ve got some very clever fellow ‘trolls’ (as they very mistakenly call us) and thought someone must be able to compose a very good adaptation of it...some of the words are already there.
This is my awful attempt.. Someone do something better? The rhymes aren't flowing for me!

Yo, yo
Yo, yo

My Hinchers, please, gotta believe what I say
What I will tell happened just the other day
I must confess, 'cause I've had about enough
I need your help, gotta make this troll thing stop

Hinchers, I swear I'll tell the truth
About all the trolls and what they do
And if you thought you could send advice
I'm telling you now, objection overruled (here we go, oh, baby)

One for the money and the open pods
It's two for the lies that I denied
All lies
All lies (all lies)
Three for the flowers on the hob top
It's four for the times I’ve been faking (those trolls)
All lies (I’m gonna tell it to your face)
All lies (I rest my case)

You're on the stand, with your hole into the wall
Nowhere to run, and Hinchers you can call (oh no)
I just can't wait, now the case is open wide

You'll try to pray, but the Tattlers will decide

…………………..

So step back, 'cause you can’t touch my tat
I know deep down that you only want me to react
I lay low leaving all my swipe ups open
The decision of the Tattlers has not been spoken
Step in my house, you find that your #gifted stuff has gone
But, in reality, to whom does the stuff belong?
I bring you into court to preach my order
And you know that you overstep the border (uh-huh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This might have already been said but out of the empowering women these little girls could be and all these female characters that they could look up to in life as role models they are getting sent to school as Mrs Hinch instead and with cleaning products that most likely still have product inside them!! I’m sure those girls loved to read Mrs Hinch’s book about her gastric band and zoflora addiction rather than reading something from Jacqueline Wilson 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.