Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything these kids should be dressed as lined paper or dot to dots given there's no characters in her crappy books :rolleyes: completely missed the point of this whole day.

Reactions: 16
I'm still trying to rack my brain about when she posted that poll about what lights her followers preferred. Because I feel like that was a while before she even mentioned the hole In the wall/kitchen re fit. Or am i wrong ?

I agree. Its almost like they're encouraging their kids to go under the sink and play with harmful cleanig products.
I remember that light poll. She got the sheep to vote in which ones they preferred . I think she was in an independent shop in her town but on the Howdens post it said they were from eBay

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't it be fab for teachers to send letters back with the kids dressed as Hinch to say that Mrs Hinch is not a book character, and next year can they please choose a character from a fictional book!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS its World Book Day, not World Lists Day. Why oh why are these kids dressed up as a hincher. Bloody child cruelty that is 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My god I counted 5 Mrs Hinch costumes this morning at school drop off. I also clocked 2 teachers eye rolling the parents of these poor children as they dropped them off. My 2 were Gangsta Granny and Fantastic Mr Fox. If I said to my Daughter here’s your Mrs Hinch costume she’d ask me who the hell Mrs Hinch is and ask what book she’s from. Oh no darling it’s none of your books she’s the lady from Mummy’s colouring book and the lady who shows mummy how to clean the toilet and use EBay 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I remember that light poll. She got the sheep to vote in which ones they preferred . I think she was in an independent shop in her town but on the Howdens post it said they were from eBay
She could easily have picked what she wanted and then scoured eBay, I have done it before when I didnt want to pay silly money. I think it was for some new radiators but they were proper snazzy - I refused to pay £200 a radiator so got the details and checked ebay - £80 each - bish bash bosh!

Reactions: 5
God these are so problematic!!

Another one, dressed her kid up as Hinch but has this for a backdrop in the photos.. obviously not bothered about actually cleaning, but they've got all the kit!!

1583399990759.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Might have known hinchers would be part of the panic buying mob. Uneducated psychos that they are.

20200305_091830.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m actually far more terrified about the Grinch Cult and the next generation than I am about Coronavirus! At least washing my hands helps against CV. Seems to be no cure for this frightening stupidity! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!
I'm catching up so I dont know what's been suggested but you can get a mirror to attach to the headrest so she can see.you could also have a couple of toys or books that you keep in the car as special car treats to distract her?

Reactions: 2
She’s going to milk this my book my book my book ! It’s a comic for god sake! Anyone sending their kids to school as hinch should be reported to social
Services for cruelty to children!

Just catching up on her stories from last night. How does she not get bored of having sodding casserole every single night for dinner??

Thread title suggestion: Terracycle this, terracycle that, shame the rest of the house is so full of tat

Reactions: 14
Actual bleeping cringe sending your 5 year old to school as Mrs bleeping Hinch. Yer child couldn't give a duck about cleaning as it smears its shite all over your shite grey walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For once I agree with you Soph.. it is insane that people are dressing their kids up as you and I can’t believe it either

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How sad that the book she says is Ronnie's favourite is one that requires zero input from her. Just plays him music. Then she can chuck him behind the couch out of sight to read to himself while she gets on fleecing the sheep.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How sad that the book she says is Ronnie's favourite is one that requires zero input from her. Just plays him music. Then she can chuck him behind the couch out of sight to read to himself while she gets on fleecing the sheep.
I was just thinking this. God knows the poor child gets little in the way of “fun” and the one thing he enjoys she hates! Oh the irony! 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.