Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Watch out, Onslow, Lee is sliding in your wife's DMs. Next, he will be sliding in your shower with the blue sponge you wasn't man enough to use!

20200303_165246.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Moanymum

Had a week off of tattle because I thought I should spend more time with my children, turns out they are still arseholes. Glad to be back, I’ve missed you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Give that fucking finger a day off! I never in my 33 years thought I’d actually be Offended by someone’s twiglet finger!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - as a lesbian I usually appreciate a finger but hers gives me the gip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

L00kform3

VIP Member
Someone said in the previous thread why is Ronnie rear facing in his car seat?

She’s doing the right thing here, it’s safer.

Reactions: 71

AC55

VIP Member
"I'd be no good at flirting" oh please! You put a crocheted tracksuit on to clean your starter mansion when the builders were there, you "forgot" the electrician was working in your house and he almost caught you naked except for the bath towel and at every available opportunity you've got a full face of makeup on and your collar bones out! You're nothing but an attention seeking childish arsehole Sophie. You're the brand ambassador (whatever that means) for a global company and quite frankly if I was your employer I would be reviewing your contract. You're vacuous life is so far removed from when you first found fame in Instagram and that's more to be pitied than anything else!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Greygardener

Chatty Member
"Guyzzzz, all this has got me thinking, what random z list celebrity do you wonder about liking your washing machine drawer?!"

This will be her next Q and A
Paul Potts, BGT season 1. As I stood today putting my fabric softener in, I had a look and just thought, what would Paul make of all this?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

megalou

I've always thought that too, ex school pupils ,ex colleagues ,people seeing her swanning around with her minder ...we need to get tattle out there
I went to school with her, I didn't know her well but her and the "kids" would swan around school looking down on us mere mortals.

My parents live in Maldon and sometimes see her out. The first time they saw her, my dad didn't have a clue who she was and whispered to my mum "look, there's a drag queen" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Feel offended😂 actually my kids dad is about hes my partner.. not very doting though. Hes a bit of a twat but hes my twat 😂🤷‍♀️
Haha what a cheek! I’m a gay bloke! With a husband and cats 😂 can’t be doing with kids, they’d only end up stuck behind the sofa with me so we chose not to have any 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Grace 2592

I couldn't help but comment on the mail online article. So fed up with the fakeness of it, I'm a new member here & I hate to say it but used to really like her, I thought she was relatable & was looking forward to seeing her become a mum & see her house a bit of a Sh*thole because that would of been relatable. Does Ronnie even cry? And who honestly has time to tuck their f*cking dog up in bed when your a new mum with barely time to brush your hair?
She's been annoying me for months with the lies to her followers but the kitchen saga is what bought be here... I googled "Mrs Hinch Liar" because I thought surely I'm not the only one thinking this woman is full of sh*t and here you all are... 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Astonishing

VIP Member
AD6FC34D-9697-4130-8FAA-8B0BD0244995.jpeg
This comment had me roaring
I’m tempted to suspect rabies 😂😂😂😂

Also the hinching mum at the school today has a t shirt on saying

In a world where you can be anything
Be a #hincher

Written in Disney font in grey glitter! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

thenoodle

Chatty Member
I don’t think Henry is still looking for a fox he saw 4 years ago, I think he’s looking for a way out of the garden he never gets to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ash084

How cringe 😬
can anybody else remember when Lee was in Big Brother and how horrible he was to Casey? 😂
Him and Hinch would get on well..

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SunshineRae

VIP Member
*Watch video first

Well...now that you finally ask....
  • Your deception, lies & lack of clarity (in many areas).
  • Your greed.
  • Your excessive use of chemicals.
  • Your misuse of chemicals.
  • Your absolute disregard for the environment.
  • Your lack of care for your own and others health via the bad practices you encourage.
  • Your promotion of hoarding.
  • Your promotion of unnecessary and excessive spending.
  • Your inability to handle any form of criticism, even when constructive.
  • The negative effect lots of the above/below has on people's mental health.
  • Your over inflated ego and your air of self importance.
  • Your inability to apologise/correct/retract any mistakes/practices/statements you make that are wrong.
  • The fact you doxx people.
  • Your lack of real care or interest in your Hinchers.
  • Not knowing the difference between a troll and just having an opinion.
  • Promoting what is for many, an unachievable and unaffordable lifestyle.
  • #ShockBlocks
  • Your inability to correctly label #ads and #gifts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Just in case someone was to read here who has a baby and mostly takes them to Home Bargains and Costa Coffee, I thought I'd give some tips on other places you could take them to. I'm sure you only take them there because you're still learning and trying your best so hope this helps.

- take them to a park. They're not too young to go on a swing if you hold on carefully. It'll be amazing to see their little face light up. You can even take them down a slide while holding on.

- take them to a farm. There are loads about, even some free ones if you "love a bargain". You can point out cows, pigs, sheep etc to your little one which will help with their vocabulary too.

- take them to your local library. They are never too young to start being introduced to books. You can get them their first library card (cute) and once they're crawling they can look around for books themselves and you can read together.

- take them to a soft play. These aren't just for big kids - they all have areas/toys for under 2s and it will be a great sensory experience for your baby.

ATB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I thought that too, but it will be lost on her. So get ready for the continued hysterical behaviour once she's changed the pants she's clearly just wet. Also, who posts themselves dribbling?!
I bet her knickers are soaking in elbow grease as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50