Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored of her wedding pics. She reads the comments of tattlers saying she posts them all the time and she only puts its easing her anxiety to make a reason to continue posting them. It's like a shrine to her and onslows wedding.. not really seen a photo of ronnieblessums in a frame though. Or have I missed it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know from personal experience how debilitating anxiety is. I have recently been admitted to hospital twice as I had dangerously high blood pressure. After having blood tests, ecg’s and a chest x ray which all came back fine I was diagnosed with anxiety. I also had a meeting with the mental health team whilst in. Having many problems over the last year had finally taken its toll. I’m now on medication for it. So when Hinch says she has anxiety she actually has no idea what she’s talking about. It doesn’t just pass from looking at your wedding photo you stupid woman! We all get worried or anxious about everyday things, it’s part of being human but for somebody who has so many followers it’s actually quite worrying how many will now think they have anxiety and it’s all because of her lack of knowledge about the condition. Sorry but I actually feel quite strongly about this. It now seems like Hinch has made this condition “fashionable” to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm curious.. what happens when she decide to boil one of her amazing eggs from her egg house that's she so pleased with and the saucepan overflows and water tips down the extractor fan?
Hopefully it would blow the kitchen up

Reactions: 12
Yes! I actually hate world book day!I have 3 kids and its expensive to buy 3 outfits to wear for one day! It's about reading books and enjoying them.

Reactions: 7
Hinch bingo,

After reading tattle she’ll go buy a couple of frames and put In pics of Ronnie!

It’s very strange tho, is that the only happy memory she’s got? Her wedding? Surely there must be other moments she could have splashed everywhere.

I think she’s on a comedown, she’s only happy when she’s got big reveals to do, then she milks it and gets depressed.

Reactions: 15
Yes! I actually hate world book day!I have 3 kids and its expensive to buy 3 outfits to wear for one day! It's about reading books and enjoying them.
My son’s school are wearing pj’s on world book day and have to bring in their favourite book. They are also encouraging parents to come and read with their kids in the morning

Reactions: 11
See I even think Solomon is talking shit this morning (literally) there is no way her son shit on the rug for her to post a ‘help me’ message and tagging grinch in it to then ring grinch and go out to buy dr.beckman floor stuff all within an hour?!?! Why the need to lie I don’t get it!

Reactions: 13
I'm a newbie to Hinch, don't follow her but check in for a laugh, anyway get and Stacey Solomon are morphing into one person. They even sound alike, have no idea if pre Stacey she sounded this way or not. Also I notice shes doing the whole pictures in bed thing and has to re enforce the fact she luvsis her kid so much. Hang onto your hats she'll being showing pictures of his shit in a minute!!

Probably a collab is looming with Dr Beckman

Reactions: 6
Laughed at Stacey’s story ‘can’t sit around all day fixing pillows, got children to feed’ a dig at hinch?

Reactions: 12
And putting Henry to bed with some ballad song

Reactions: 4
I also think hinch put that video up this morning for our benefit. I’m sure a few threads back people were speculating that Jamie slept in the spare room. So she puts a video of them all in bed to prove he doesn’t. I also agree she’s trying to copy Stacey too.

Reactions: 8
If anyone is having actual cleaning withdrawals that hinch no longer provides us with, Im currently 36 weeks pregnant and nesting. Ive blitzed my house and willing to film you my tips and tricks. Sorry to disappoint you but ill only be
Same here, every growth scan, antenatal appointment i sit on my own

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hinch made it herself! The “knock on the door” and “cute little delivery driver” could have just been a front. Sounds a bit outrageous now that I’m typing it out - but I wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.