Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind wants to wear Hinch dress for World Book Day???? In my mind its a pushy parent who worships the ground Soph walks on and its them that has decided the final outfit. The poor kid probably doesn't know who Soph is.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
That dress!!! Seriously!!! I don’t know who I feel more sorry for; the kid going to school wearing it or the teachers having to explain to the class why this isn’t quite what they had in mind for World Book Day!
What the actual bleeping duck is wrong with people?!
Got Grinch’s attention though huh? Bet that made Mum’s day 🤢
Peering into my crystal ball and seeing RonnieBlessIm at school on WBD....doesn’t bear thinking about! 😳
Don’t feel sorry for the kid, she’ll be (I assume a she but you never know) over the moon to wear a pretty dress, my four year old would, regardless of whether it has hinch on it or not. It has bows and tulle, she’ll be over the moon!

I would LOVE to be in the staff room listening to the conversations surrounding in at break time though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I LOVED dressing my son up for WBD. My best one was Augustus Gloop. Sewed an old pillow into one of my husband's shirts. Empty chocolate wrappers taped hanging out of the pockets. Nutella spread around his mouth and cheeks and lots of pink blusher. His hair gelled into a side parting and a golden ticket made out of some craft paper. Didn't cost a penny. None of the costumes he wore did.
He loved it and he enjoyed picking a character each year from books we read.
Paying a fortune for a handmade dress that will never be used again, based on a book that isn't even a book is lunacy and goes against everything WBD is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ffs that poor kid having to wear that tit Hinch dress for world book day! The world has gone bloody mad

Reactions: 10
Nothing says good morning like a jug full of tit! Happy Tuesday GUYZZZZZ!

Screenshot_20200303-092311_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The ronnie bless him fake tan thing 🤣 saying people always ask how he is so tanned. NO THEY DON’T. Never seen anyone mention her fake tanning her kid 🤣 and then she put up a baby pic of herself saying how tanned she looked too.. No hun it’s cause the pic is old as duck and bad lighting, the whole photo was bleeping orange. All her posts literally begin with ‘Everyone always asks me....’ but do they? Do they really? 🤔🤣🤣🤣 or are you just lookin for another bollox story to post .. she must be on her phone 24/7 . Either posting or reading tattle as anytime anyone says anything on here within an hour she’s done something in response. Her poor son is gonna grow up seeing his mother glued to her phone .
It’s probably all her alter ego’s asking her these questions because they find it hard to keep up with her as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs that poor kid having to wear that tit Hinch dress for world book day! The world has gone bloody mad
To be honest every year I roll my eyes at parents dressing their kids up as movie characters on book day.

The ronnie bless him fake tan thing 🤣 saying people always ask how he is so tanned. NO THEY DON’T. Never seen anyone mention her fake tanning her kid 🤣 and then she put up a baby pic of herself saying how tanned she looked too.. No hun it’s cause the pic is old as duck and bad lighting, the whole photo was bleeping orange. All her posts literally begin with ‘Everyone always asks me....’ but do they? Do they really? 🤔🤣🤣🤣 or are you just lookin for another bollox story to post .. she must be on her phone 24/7 . Either posting or reading tattle as anytime anyone says anything on here within an hour she’s done something in response. Her poor son is gonna grow up seeing his mother glued to her phone .
Some times it's just the phone and lighting as well. My baby looks really tanned when I take a photo but super pale in real life. It's weird haha.

Reactions: 3
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations x

Reactions: 1
I LOVED dressing my son up for WBD. My best one was Augustus Gloop. Sewed an old pillow into one of my husband's shirts. Empty chocolate wrappers taped hanging out of the pockets. Nutella spread around his mouth and cheeks and lots of pink blusher. His hair gelled into a side parting and a golden ticket made out of some craft paper. Didn't cost a penny. None of the costumes he wore did.
He loved it and he enjoyed picking a character each year from books we read.
Paying a fortune for a handmade dress that will never be used again, based on a book that isn't even a book is lunacy and goes against everything WBD is about.
That costume sounds brilliant!! Sadly I’m not as creative as you, I’m a supermarket costume kinda mum 😂.

Reactions: 11
Oh god a bed video this morning. channelling her inner Smelly Solomon 🤦🏼‍♀️ Drop me out Soph

• Haha
Can’t even handle the WBD dress. I’m that mean mum who won’t even let them go as Disney princesses! I make them go as actual traditional story books! My 5yo wanted to be Elsa. But instead shes going as thing 1 and thing 2 with her twin brother and my eldest as Cat in the hat!
I think the school would turn them away at the gate in that monster of a dress.

Pond water casserole had me cracking up
Nasty trolls.
But then hinch proceeded to show it. Massive bowl of it too!

• Haha
I remember searching for #carolineflack in the tags on Insta, not long after Caroline had died and the amount of completely unrelated (particularly home and cleaning), accounts posting unrelated content with that hashtag was shocking. The InstaVultureDesperados have zero boundaries or decency. 🤮🤢🤬
I was livid, that's why I had to say something about it 😭

Reactions: 5
I'd love to join these and let them see how much I love Hinch 😜
Well I hate to disappoint, it was all very boring, not at all hinch related, it was just things like, best place to buy a 3 tier mounting block, storage solutions that are rodent proof etc etc

ME!! Bloody SMOL .... better than ariel pods I suppose!
Me too and some crap about bear griyls 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing says good morning like a jug full of tit! Happy Tuesday GUYZZZZZ!

View attachment 90668
How about you record a story using your food waste caddy and placing them in there? Or don’t you have these in the teeny village of Maldon?

Who in their right mind is ironing their bedding? Idiots with too much time on their hands, that's who.
Is that even comfortable? Looks very irritating bed linen

Reactions: 5
Our school sent a note home about world book day.
We are to dress our children in their own clothes but keep the top brightly coloured. They bring 1 book in with them and the children will all swap their books in class.

That is what world book day is about. Highlighting the good that reading brings, ensuring each child has a new book (new to them) to stimulate their mind and expand their book stash at home and to stop parents from being competitive and rushing out to spend money on pointless costumes that dont actually mean anything on world book day.

Imagine sending your child in that dress
That's classic narcissism in action. The mothers favourite book, not the childs. I would be ashamed if a book like that was even considered to be a book in our home!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.