Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birds have fucked off because Birds need feeding in winter too hinch! 🙄
Tight witch.
Funny thing is when spring/summer comes around she'll be filling her feed complaining that her garden is full of bird poo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been nice knowing you guys but sadly I’ve got to leave you all. I actually just like what she done to space her curtains out. I know I know. I’m appalled with myself too
You admitting this just proves how wrong she is to think we are trolls. Trolls would full on hate. We might call her out on her bullshit but we are mature enough to say when she’s done something well.

Reactions: 9
Has she been gifted a new label maker yet? She saw someone else’s better one and suddenly hers was “on the way out”?

New batteries love?

Reactions: 11
I have a Ronnie at home! He is 11 this year and was definitely not names after a rake or radiator brush!
awwwww, I have a Henry hes 15 months and I hope people don’t think I named him after her dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone had a response from astonish about the cup cleaner antics?

Sorry Soph but that dog is very overweight still.
Unfortunately I think Sophie is projecting her abnormal eating behaviours into her dog and her son.
Yes I’ve had a response and posted it

Reactions: 1
That dog is the most miserable looking dog ever, his eyes contain more sadness than her Pyrex jug ful of mug shot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is that women wearing boob tubes? It just seems unusual to me and just not cosy whatsoever, also why not cook your family a roast dinner..
you can even buy a ready cooked chicken...I don’t understand it 😂 Is it the mess she wants to keep it all to one pot?
That's probably. Less washing up, shove everything in 1 pot and hey presto. Not much brain power needed. It's a nice winter warmer but I couldn't eat it as often as they do. I make mine frkm scratxh though... The packet mixes have way too much salt. Use the low salt stock cubes so my little one can have it too :)

Reactions: 4
For Gods sake woman.
Put. Some. bleeping. Clothes. On.

We’re sick of seeing your scraggy neck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Aww massive congratulations! Enjoy all your newborn cuddles you're not missing much! I'm due next Thursday but trying everything to get this baby out 🤣🤣🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but that amount of time she spends reading here is absolutely unhealthy. She honestly must read every page every single night.

So we are “trolls”. No. If someone came up to me in the street and shouted in my face about how much they hate me and how much of a twit I am well then they’re verbally abusing me. If every single bleeping night I stood outside the living room door of someone who hated my every move listening in to their conversations about me well that would be me being a total bleeping idiot and I’d have no right to complain.

It’s hilarious in a way because her whole platform is so weak and boring and running out of content fast that she uses content from here to gain sympathy in between her 80 other Groundhog Day stories.
She better be careful with this troll tit. It will backfire on her. Half the things people question on here, her army do too and must message thinking they’re helping yet she just cry’s troll.
It’s boring! It was only about a week ago she was preaching about only wanting positivity, she’s so full of tit it’s unbearable

I can’t work out if it’s an act, coz if it really upsets you why react. Everyone knows it’s best to ignore “trolls” so why keep reacting? She’s fucked up in the head

Reactions: 8
Here’s my 2nd response from Astonish, the 1st one I received was blurb with a copy of the safety instructions attached. Let’s hope they have dealt with it directly.....
How long before she has melt down about being trolled?? She didn't know she wasn't meant to.. Blah blah blah.. We are all learning... She says it like she's a child... Your a grown bloody woman... So infuriating

Reactions: 10
You admitting this just proves how wrong she is to think we are trolls. Trolls would full on hate. We might call her out on her bullshit but we are mature enough to say when she’s done something well.
Exactly this! We don’t hate for the sake of hating. It’s like I love her new kitchen, I think the hole is pointless but the cupboards are beautiful. But she could never admit that because it fits her to describe us as the devil

Reactions: 12
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations!:love: I hope you and the baby are doing well x❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well after Jamie’s little revelation he doesn’t use a sponge in the shower she’ll definitely be giving him a Zoflora enema later!
How is it a revaltion... Surely you know if your other half uses a sponge in the shower or not....?? Or is that just me?? Running in and out of the bathroom trying to get ready for work, surely you would notice... And the lack of sponge would be the biggest clue seeing that she polishes the bathroom every 10mins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That little run from the kitchen to the other room 😂 if only she’d had it knocked through, save her getting out of breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Aww massive congratulations! Enjoy all your newborn cuddles you're not missing much! I'm due next Thursday but trying everything to get this baby out 🤣🤣🤣 xx
Have a hinch casserole, you will tit the baby right out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.