Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed 3 storage pots in her cupboard and she'd labelled the lids - sweetener on the left, CUP CLEANER in the middle, and I think it was powdered milk tit that you put in coffee, on the right.
So all someone had to do was mix the lids up and poof, someone's ill, or even dead.
Stupid, stupid bint.
Thanks for filling me in - but bloody hell what a idiot for even putting that in a cupboard near food and condiments anyway!

Reactions: 5
I've just had a thought re: SS and Grinch...
You dont think they will be starting a homeware range together ? Like storage solutions, baskets, fake plants etc 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've just had a though re SS and Grinch...
You dont think they will be starting a homeware range together ? Like storage solutions, baskets, fake plants etc 🤔🤔
Good call, or their own little business where they send people out to redo peoples cupboards 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Not caught up at all but congratulations!!! Take it easy ❤

Reactions: 3
I’m so tired so I can’t be bothered to catch up tbh, but I did just watch her stories so I could get the gist of everything you’ve been talking about. No one has accused her of tanning Ronnie surely! 🤔 I assume pond water casserole was a dig at tattlers?😂 I also like to think that Jamie waving when leaving home bargains is a piss take. She thinks it’s to embarrass her Cos she’s Mrs Hinch but really he’s taking the mick out of how special she thinks she is so waves as if they’re the celebs she thinks they are. That’s just my take though🤭

I’ve probably missed out loads but I just haven’t got the energy to read through this thread right now. Horrible day at work, but knew I’d come in here and find some hilarious comments to cheer me up a little 🤣

Reactions: 16
I’ve just realised how much smaller her kitchen looks now?
I thought this too! And how the ‘drive thru’ has made the house so open plan, no privacy at all!! Jamie wont even be able to fart in peace while shes hinching the double oven she WONT use🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought this too! And how the ‘drive thru’ has made the house so open plan, no privacy at all!! Jamie wont even be able to fart in peace while shes hinching the double oven she WONT use🤣🤣
That's probably why she's done it, so she can catch him in the act of farting on her chopped cushions and screech at him through her glory hole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not caught up yet but GUYYYYSSSSS what the duck. I hate to use the word “hysterical” (due to Iran connotations) but don’t know how else to describe what I just watched as she walked around 2 shops getting EXCITED to BUY tit SHE DOES NOT APPEAR TO NEED. What a terrible example of a “businesswoman”. I have the opposite of respect for this person. It make sure me sad, angry and frustrated that we the public have made her “famous”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked that stacey doesnt think to chop her cushions or ask hinch to style them for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so tired so I can’t be bothered to catch up tbh, but I did just watch her stories so I could get the gist of everything you’ve been talking about. No one has accused her of tanning Ronnie surely! 🤔 I assume pond water casserole was a dig at tattlers?😂 I also like to think that Jamie waving when leaving home bargains is a piss take. She thinks it’s to embarrass her Cos she’s Mrs Hinch but really he’s taking the mick out of how special she thinks she is so waves as if they’re the celebs she thinks they are. That’s just my take though🤭

I’ve probably missed out loads but I just haven’t got the energy to read through this thread right now. Horrible day at work, but knew I’d come in here and find some hilarious comments to cheer me up a little 🤣
The ronnie bless him fake tan thing 🤣 saying people always ask how he is so tanned. NO THEY DON’T. Never seen anyone mention her fake tanning her kid 🤣 and then she put up a baby pic of herself saying how tanned she looked too.. No hun it’s cause the pic is old as duck and bad lighting, the whole photo was bleeping orange. All her posts literally begin with ‘Everyone always asks me....’ but do they? Do they really? 🤔🤣🤣🤣 or are you just lookin for another bollox story to post .. she must be on her phone 24/7 . Either posting or reading tattle as anytime anyone says anything on here within an hour she’s done something in response. Her poor son is gonna grow up seeing his mother glued to her phone .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Ahhh, wonderful news! Congratulations darling on your wee laddie 💙 Enjoy every last minute and REST UP! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

@tippingpoint you must be due soon, no? 🤰

Meanwhile my friend still hasn't delivered. I should absolutely know better, and take the advice I give and just be patient, but I'm just so excited. I'm sleeping so badly because I'm convinced I'm going to sleep through my phone ringing.
I've even got my (teenage) daughter to leave her phone on (my best friend is also her godmother so she won't be freaked out if she ends up taking the call from a labouring woman in the middle of the night lol).
She had an appointment at the hospital today anyway, so I went with her and we did a sweep, had a lovely breakfast afterwards with wanky avocado on toast 😂, went on a long walk where I made her curb walk most of the way, before heading back to hers where I gave her a nice long clary sage massage and left her with instructions to mainly relax (nice warm bath, read a book, light some candles, get the oil burners goings, get all cosy etc. etc.) but mix it up with a bit of nipple stimulation and some sexy time when her partner gets in 😂 She's had the odd twinge late afternoon but nothing since. Sorry for going OT and all mumsnet but feel like you guys are my blank faced, no named, anonymous troll pals who I can't help but want to share with ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahhh, wonderful news! Congratulations darling on your wee laddie 💙 Enjoy every last minute and REST UP! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

@tippingpoint you must be due soon, no? 🤰

Meanwhile my friend still hasn't delivered. I should absolutely know better, and take the advice I give and just be patient, but I'm just so excited. I'm sleeping so badly because I'm convinced I'm going to sleep through my phone ringing.
I've even got my (teenage) daughter to leave her phone on (my best friend is also her godmother so she won't be freaked out if she ends up taking the call from a labouring woman in the middle of the night lol).
She had an appointment at the hospital today anyway, so I went with her and we did a sweep, had a lovely breakfast afterwards with wanky avocado on toast 😂, went on a long walk where I made her curb walk most of the way, before heading back to hers where I gave her a nice long clary sage massage and left her with instructions to mainly relax (nice warm bath, read a book, light some candles, get the oil burners goings, get all cosy etc. etc.) but mix it up with a bit of nipple stimulation and some sexy time when her partner gets in 😂 She's had the odd twinge late afternoon but nothing since. Sorry for going OT and all mumsnet but feel like you guys are my blank faced, no named, anonymous troll pals who I can't help but want to share with ❤
Baby Tippingpoint arrived Wednesday! Currently living in a baby bubble ❤ Filled with joy and terror in equal measure 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has she been gifted a new label maker yet? She saw someone else’s better one and suddenly hers was “on the way out”?

New batteries love?
On an earlier post I said hers was tit and that there were better one's available 🤣

I saw this on a local Facebook group today and my first thought was 'I bet the woman is a bloody Hincher' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swipe up for the lights soon guyzzz! I thought she had bought them in a shop nearby to her but apparently not 🤷‍♀️
He will be told to delete that bet ya! Swear we were shown a story asking which ones to get 🤔 or they asking about other lights? Also I very much doubt she buys duck all on these ‘hauls’ anymore probably pretends then goes to her garage an gets the tit out as she’s been sent it to advertise

Reactions: 12
She showed 3 storage pots in her cupboard and she'd labelled the lids - sweetener on the left, CUP CLEANER in the middle, and I think it was powdered milk tit that you put in coffee, on the right.
So all someone had to do was mix the lids up and poof, someone's ill, or even dead.
Stupid, stupid bint.
That reminds me my South American ex-boyfriend who never used to read labels properly. When I first moved to Spain to live with him I had brought a large jar of Marmite with me. He assumed it was chocolate spread and put a tablespoon of Marmite in his mouth. All I could hear from the kitchen was gagging and 'What eez this fookeen Marmeet?' A few years later he grabbed my Nair hair removal cream from the room cabinet instead of the toothpaste, and tried to brush his teeth with it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Guyysss, I honestly think us trolls should shut up and go away. We should all make a pact to quit here for, say a week? I'd love to see actual content on her stories instead of Tattle backchat and sniping. And as we provide 90% of her content and storyboard (especially since the invention of tattle bingo), it'd be interesting to see if she sinks or swims without us. 🤔
YES! Or, we dedicate a week to obnoxious and ridiculous passive aggressive compliments. Then she can’t call us “trolls” because we technically aren’t saying anything mean 😊

I’ll start: I LOVE how healthy her dog is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.