Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of man would spend day after day going between home bargains b&m Aldi etc ,certainly not any I know ,he needs to get a job and a life he's 40 not 80 🤦
They could go to a baby group, soft play, park...somewhere baby related. If I had all that money and spare time, there's no way I'd be in home bargains. Out with my little boy as much as I could..

Reactions: 6
It’s been nice knowing you guys but sadly I’ve got to leave you all. I actually just like what she done to space her curtains out. I know I know. I’m appalled with myself too
Hinch was told about this by someone else so don’t feel too bad 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They could go to a baby group, soft play, park...somewhere baby related. If I had all that money and spare time, there's no way I'd be in home bargains. Out with my little boy as much as I could..
Better still, she could do all the selling, shopping, stories etc and he could take the baby out and about; away from the constant glare of social media.

They have two cars, one of which is probably just rusting away considering she always needs a driver. Frittering away her ££££, such a waste

Reactions: 5
1, those boxes are quite hideous, no wonder she ignores a lot of her gifts if they are like that. (sorry, I'd hate them)
2, Google her address, it's not difficult and just drop them off/ post them yourself!
She has a redirection on so everything gets filtered out. She said before that Jamie goes out for the post so I assume he takes out the shite!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean she’s toxic to the environment as we know but it really bothers me how toxic she is to young people and those who already have issues with dieting etc. Weight loss nurses don’t ever use the term diet. It’s not a diet when you have weight loss surgery. Which is what she had. It’s a lifestyle change but most important is the micronutrients you need to stop brittle bones, hair loss, muscle loss and to keep a healthy heart and brain active etc. She’s doing a disservice to all her ‘followers’ and loyal friendswho apparently are all in it together because she’s not as open as she should be. Just little comments like ‘diet out the window‘ or ‘diet starts tomorrow’ is so dangerous and she doesn’t even care she does it. Drives me insane more than any other thing she does. Just maintains the lie of her life.
I don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing what she’s doing just to make money.
I work in the nhs in mental health and the amount of women I speak to who are trying to juggle a home, a job and families and who are so stressed by trying to be like these people on the ‘gram’. I feel like I am literally scrapping them off the ceiling as they think they have to be perfect all the time and look perfect and have the the perfect home and body. It’s just awful. And then she preaches about mental health and mindfulness and it just drives mad as she knows duck all about mental health. She has major issues and tries to fill a void by buying things. I never comment on her baby but it feels like he is just something to fill a void. I have said it before and I will say it again she will never be happy and all this ‘stuff’ she buys will never make her happy. She is such a bad influence on people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How can someone so thin eat so many carbs. If I so much as sniff a piece of bread I gain 3lbs 😂😂😂
And she mentioned those really sweet cereals after saying she was going back to dieting today, it’s true she eats slop and crap she has a crap diet and that’s y she feeds ronnieblesshim slop too 🤢

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember the last time I went out with my husband. We hardly see each other 😥
I admit I’m jealous of that, although if I spent 24/7 with my husband I’d be in prison for murder 😂

Loll... Very true. Me and my hubby don't get much us time. After commuting into Central London to get to work, cooking dinner, dropping/picking my little boy up from nursery and feeding him etc and then getting the house back to a normal ish state before the next day.. We pretty much get an hour or 30mins to sit together in the evening. I hope they realise how fortunate they are.

Guyysss, I honestly think us trolls should shut up and go away. We should all make a pact to quit here for, say a week? I'd love to see actual content on her stories instead of Tattle backchat and sniping. And as we provide 90% of her content and storyboard (especially since the invention of tattle bingo), it'd be interesting to see if she sinks or swims without us. 🤔
Yes!!!

I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while we one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations!! You haven’t missed much. Buying tat. Eating slop. Handsnomes. Onslow doesn’t use a sponge in the shower but is being forced to now xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As I said a thread or so back I had a stroke 2 and a half weeks ago. I’m currently not allowed to do anything except make a brew and/or sandwich. Carefully. Not using a knife 😂😂. My other half has to cook, clean and do everything. So firstly I’m BORED shitless. And this is her day every day. How??? I’m ready to pull out my hair (well if my hands worked properly I would lol). Secondly my partner has gone back to work today. Working close by but still gone. And all I can say is hallelujah. I love him deeply, he’s being my rock. But all day every day with him...no. These pair of fannies live the most boring, dour, vacuous lives ever. 4 salt sets? Wow. I’ve peed in excitement....

Reactions: 24
Beyond a bleeping joke!! Sorry to say but she won't give a duck who has sent these!! These small businesses never learn
Half tempted to comment 'why don't you just Google her address' 😂😂😂

I hate offending people but those boxes really offend my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations 🎉💕

• Heart
Congratulations! What lovely news! ❤

• Heart

Congratulations! Enjoy all the snuggly cuddles and don’t let them short change you on pain xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.