Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations don’t name him Ronnie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think her time might be coming to an end. I haven’t watched her latest stories but I’m assuming this meltdown is to keep her fans. Her last picture with Ronnie and Rex only got just over 1300 comments. She’s has over 3 million followers so that’s pretty low. Especially as her other pictures have got a lot more. I think people are starting to see the real her. She’s pretty much been shopping every day and spending quite a bit of money. How many of her Hinchers can really do that? She’s not relatable at all and the only way she can get people to stick with her is to cry ‘trolls’ so that people feel sorry for her and then spout that be kind bullshit.
Those are piss poor stats considering her following, Stacey has less followers and has had more likes and comments on the same photo. Would not be surprised if her engagement has taken a dive after the whole kitchen web of lies.

Reactions: 13
So far today she has done a grand total of 93 stories. 😂😂 I think Stacey needs to have a word and do another intervention.

Im starting to think she's a partial nudist, I have no other idea why you'd need to sit on your sofa naked eating your dinner 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been nice knowing you guys but sadly I’ve got to leave you all. I actually just like what she done to space her curtains out. I know I know. I’m appalled with myself too
Go and douse yourself in holy Zoflora, say 50 hail Hinchys and think about what you've done!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Aw congratulations!
I presume Henry is in the running for his name? 😉

• Haha
Early new thread

Thread suggestion Mrs Hinch#119 shut up and go away...we may just do today!! our pinksunsetx had her baby hip hip hip Hooray!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 2
The birds have fucked off because Birds need feeding in winter too hinch! 🙄
Tight witch.

Sorry but I don’t believe she struggled to save toilet roll inners eating pond water on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys I know this is really off topic. Please take it with an open mind but..
My friends dog died today. She was like her child, my friend is really broken hearted over it. I want to do something nice for her, maybe something that includes a photo of her dog, but more special than that, like a keepsake.
Any ideas what I can do?
I’m so sorry to hear about your friends dog 😔
You could see if there’s a rose that shares her dogs name and plant it in her garden as a wee memorial. If there’s not one with the same name get a tree or plant, same idea. If the dog had blankets get them made into a patchwork quilt, or use one smaller one to make it into a teddy she can keep.
Just a couple of suggestions, hope your friend is ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is that women wearing boob tubes? It just seems unusual to me and just not cosy whatsoever, also why not cook your family a roast dinner..
you can even buy a ready cooked chicken...I don’t understand it 😂 Is it the mess she wants to keep it all to one pot?

Reactions: 10
It’s been nice knowing you guys but sadly I’ve got to leave you all. I actually just like what she done to space her curtains out. I know I know. I’m appalled with myself too
I'll join your walk of shame. I found spare foam lagging in my airing cupboard and used it on my curtains months ago.
I feel so dirty now 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
I am so bleeping sick of this!! What has hinch got to do with any of this!! In fact hinch needs to learn how to #bekind coz not one part of her is exactly that
You should have commented that Mrs Hinch sent her mob after a girl once. How is that kind????? Plus the comments she made about Tulsa (spelt that arseways 😄). She is only "kind" when others praise and adore her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.