Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Get well sweet x
Thank you ya wonderful awful lovely trolls I’m feeling just dandy without the useless bastards I mean what is the point in them anyway 😀
Guyyysss I can’t believe they’re decorating febreze bottles orrrrr come on this has to be the final nail in the coffin how bleeping sad and wasteful please?

Hope your feeling better soon 💜

hope your sister is ok enjoy your wine 💜

Reactions: 7
So trace arranged a surprise dinner for "the kids" and sophie.
Weren't they round for a drive through McFlurry last week or is this a different group of friends?
I would love to know how there has never been anyone that either worked with her in the past, went to school with her, lived beside her or who knew her from a club or something, come out and shared pics of her in her late teens/twenties

Everyone has someone who would share something about them surely? I just want to know If she really ever was overweight or had skin lifting surgery.
Knowing our Soph, she’s probably got an NDA on each person she knows so they don’t ruin the perfect illusion she’s got. Either that, or Jamie’s sweetening the deal for everyone 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread title thanks to @Mejustme with 65 likes! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten slightly to fit, but the original was “Poor old hinch was feeling frazzled, she's perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled”

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/
Ha ha ha yeh it’s been “vajazzled” that it, they won’t be Swarovski crystals like kk come in now Anno she’s an ambassador for them but who’s gunna make them
More money out of the two??? Someone probably got in touch with P&G or they seen her story an sent her one with plastic gems on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to school with Soph. We weren't friends or anything, we were in the same year at secondary school but I remember her well. She was quiet, bookish, very ditzy, absolutely nothing like 'Mrs Hinch'. I only started watching her stories because a friend told me she was Soph from school (if my friend hadn't told me this, I never would have recognised Soph in a million years), I watched her for a few months and then recently stopped because if I hear 'guyyyyyzzzzz' one more time, I honestly don't know what I will do. I really can't believe this is the same person from school, she looks totally different, sounds totally different and the personality seems to have done a complete 180.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
New thread title thanks to @Mejustme with 65 likes! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten slightly to fit, but the original was “Poor old hinch was feeling frazzled, she's perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled”

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/
Ps..... brilliant thread title 😂👏🏼

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't believe that her gastric band isn't functioning. I doubt that a surgeon wouldn't just leave it in 'unclipped'. She's said that she doesn't eat bread, which is notoriously hard to keep down on a gastric band. Plus as Nijeoasa02 pointed out she's been seen with Slim Fast, which is often used by people with bands to get all the nutrients they need.
I’ve always said this, ther is no way they would leave a gastric band in that wasn’t functioning I’m an A&E nurse also been ICU an it’s always been my opinion , plus I believe it’s fully functioning too

They are excellent. Where can I record that in full? I don't know who she is.
I can’t find anything has it been taken down? What have I missed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Strange that she filmed Tracey at the toilets then of course she didn’t need the toilet that was all part of it because it was a surprise - funny how she always know what to film isn’t it?! :unsure:
Also can’t stand how no matter what he family and friends do for her she has a habit of making it sound like they all worship her and she’s some sort of queen to them, making out she’s super special all the time!

Is that it now for the birthday celebrations? She’ll be like the queen soon and may as well have two birthdays if this carries on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right is it just me being petty or is it real

in her old highlights does she bleeping tut at the start of every story
Like smacking her grimey lips together
I’ve mentioned it a few times about the way she does that it gets on my left one so bad 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Strange that she filmed Tracey at the toilets then of course she didn’t need the toilet that was all part of it because it was a surprise - funny how she always know what to film isn’t it?! :unsure:
Also can’t stand how no matter what he family and friends do for her she has a habit of making it sound like they all worship her and she’s some sort of queen to them, making out she’s super special all the time!

Is that it now for the birthday celebrations? She’ll be like the queen soon and may as well have two birthdays if this carries on :ROFLMAO:
She could have a "Sophie Rose" birthday and a "Mrs Hinch" one couldn't she, the narcissistic little love?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a retailer, sometimes ‘gifting’ or advertising items are more hassle than its worth
Like if I gave Hinch one of my products, the average
Cost is £1500
£1500 isn’t an impulse purchase and my products are unique, people buy from me as they have researched the product and price first
All I would get from Hinches followers is ‘how much?’ ( when the price is clearly shown)
Can I have delivery and pay £3 a week
Can I change xyz and still be the same price

I’m not being horrible when I say this, I can see clearly what type and kind of followers she has, and they would not give me any extra revenue, like most of the IG ‘stars’ that come begging for free stuff
* disclaimer , Hinch hasn’t asked for free stuff, I am just talking about other z listers / nobodies on the beg

my point is, unless retailers gifting products are under £80 or available in credit terms for those on low income, it’s pointless gifting duck all to the Hinch
All you would get is pointless time consuming queries, which makes you zero money as a business!
So for the loft company, probably the kitchen company, barker and stone house, the company that gifted her the nursery furniture... sales are not going to happen, completely unrelated and unrealistic products for the ‘consumer’ following Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.
Totally agree! 👍

As a retailer, sometimes ‘gifting’ or advertising items are more hassle than its worth
Cost is £1500
£1500 isn’t an impulse purchase and my products are unique, people buy from me as they have researched the product and price first
All I would get from Hinches followers is ‘how much?’ ( when the price is clearly shown)

I’m not being horrible when I say this, I can see clearly what type and kind of followers she has, and they would not give me any extra revenue, like most of the IG ‘stars’ that come begging for free stuff
* disclaimer , Hinch hasn’t asked for free stuff, I am just talking about other z listers / nobodies on the beg

my point is, unless retailers gifting products are under £80 or available in credit terms for those on low income, it’s pointless gifting duck all to the Hinch
All you would get is pointless time consuming queries, which makes you zero money as a business!
So for the loft company, probably the kitchen company, barker and stone house, the company that gifted her the nursery furniture... sales are not going to happen, completely unrelated and unrealistic products for the ‘consumer’ following Hinch
Makes perfect sense 👍
She definitely has the scrimpers fan base. You know the ones 🙄 the ones who say they can't afford thier rent but find the money for booze, tabacco, drugs or in this case Cleaning products.

I’m confused as to why Tracey lied about needing a poo?? What’s that got to do with her friends being at the restaurant??
She went to the toilet to call the others to check they acrually turned up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘A little restaurant in the middle of nowhere, they know me so well’. Yes, poor little anxiety ridden Sophie, they mustn’t arrange it for anywhere where there will be people and crowds that will bring on her anxiety. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's no bigger wonder or anything more interesting than a child that has hair ..sighs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Cost is £1500

Absolutely agree. I get lots of begging messages” hey do you do collabs?” Or long generic message about how my business benefit from me giving someone to someone for mention. I did that few times and it backfired on me! Literally 5-6 messages daily asking for free stuff. Question like how much is this in comments where captions says please visit my website for colour variations and prices.

Reactions: 10
Where was that little restaurant in the middle of nowhere? It looked like a garden shed! Why not say Trace is amazing at keeping secrets? Why film her going to the toilet whether or not that was true? Seemed to me Grinch was laughing at Trace and not in a nice way.
I'm tired of all this rubbish she keeps spewing out about how important her friends and family are, and how much she loves them. She loves bottles of Zoflora and toilet cleaner the same way and it all seems so false.

Reactions: 26
I have commented a few times on how she looks like rupaul in some photos , an the last post someone mentioned it was an insult to rupaul but couldn’t respond as it was closed but I NEED to clarify this 😂 I absolutley love rupaul an think he’s stunning an it kills me too say it but in some of her pics she reminds me of him , I also think she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker with the long horse 🐴 face look too 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.