Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.
how-this-generation-is-gonna-look-as-grandmas-truth-66301897.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hinchers can’t afford a kitchen....they can use overdrafts and credit cards for tat under a few 100!
So he won’t get many followers or potential work from hinch!
But they all flocked to follow that loft guy. I would imagine his loft ladders aren’t particularly cheap and probably half of her Hinchers don’t even have lofts lol. I just think it’s strange how she decided to tag him when she must know her story tags are much more effective at getting likes for other accounts.

Reactions: 11
@Clairmac mentioned it, earlier and it reminded me, that I actually recorded what Jemma Lucy said, with the intention of posting on here and then forgot, so here it is. Love her or dislike her, she can at least acknowledge the difference between having an opinion and being a troll.

Started typing this about half an hour ago but kept saying file was too large so I’ve had to keep editing it and cutting it into small enough chunks 🤬
ETA - Ohhh FFS...and after all that, they uploaded in completely the wrong order 🤯
View attachment 89532
View attachment 89531
View attachment 89530
View attachment 89529
They are excellent. Where can I record that in full? I don't know who she is.

The gifted bling bottle is the Blossom & Breeze scent. Hinch has stated a few times now that she doesn't like that scent.. she likes the cotton scent?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohh no! Your poor sister. I bet you are so pleased you have her with you though so you can be there for her. Your friend sounds like a superstar! We all need a friend like that ❤
Thank you. Thanks to the other replies! Had tattle had an upgrade or something or am I just that tired I’m using it wrong!
😂
My sister and my friend are both superstars. Hinch out with oletracefromtheloft to celebrate her birthday once again.
if I was an actual hincher and following her like her crew do I would feel so so sad that my life wasn’t perfect like hers.
but I’m so glad I’m not a hincher and my life isn’t perfect but all the impurities of life brings me to new paths and people.

like me and my sister being closer than ever.
And finding tattle and you bunch of nasty trolls who dare speak your mind!

Sorry I’m tired and emotional and probably a glass of wine whilst soaking in the bath (homemade bath bomb from my daughter and hubby for Xmas) hasn’t helped 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right is it just me being petty or is it real

in her old highlights does she bleeping tut at the start of every story
Like smacking her grimey lips together

Reactions: 10
Right is it just me being petty or is it real

in her old highlights does she bleeping tut at the start of every story
Like smacking her grimey lips together
Omg I’ve been wondering this! I wasn’t sure if it’s a glitch or if my hate for her is coming to the core and I’m just imagining it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie never tagged howdens kitchens and I dont think shes ever even mentioned it being a howdens kitchen.
Brad and howdens obviously havent pleased her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just watched SS dancing around with those slipper things on. It struck me that she's Hinch but a million times better and funnier. She doesn't mind looking stupid and that makes her relatable (to me, I do stupid tit like that), she does the tap to tidy and organisation and is totally open about everything. In contrast, Hinch is so stiff and guarded, almost humourless, even Gretal is tired now, the joke's over. She needs to share a bit of herself to keep people hooked. Lighten up! Hopefully Trace will get her tit faced tonight and loosen her up a bit.

Reactions: 43
I think in the old videos, there was a clicking sound in between each story. I've heard it on other accounts so it's not Hinch making that sound. Maybe it was her phone that did it, or insta fixed the problem? It used to really annoy me

Reactions: 8
I knew this was coming. That’s why she posted the storied the Khloe Kardashian photo in the first place. It was a “eh where’s mine? What about me?”
I think she had a hint from p&g and they had her blink blink bottle on standby.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.