Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.
Agreed!! Her personality makes her ugly!!! I can detach and see a non filtered photo and think she is an attractive woman, but knowing what seems her life inside and out and her manipulative nasty childish side she is bloody horriblez

Reactions: 21
Went back and watched some old stories after reading comments on here. Omg! She looks so so so much better and healthier, she looked really unwell last year, scary

Reactions: 14
I'm inclined to agree with you. It explains all the mugshots, sloppy casseroles, and ice cream. Also her medicine "barrrrskit" is full of supplements which are decidely lacking in her diet because her gastric band can't absorb essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
These are all “slider” foods. Makes perfect sense

Reactions: 7
Agreed!! Her personality makes her ugly!!! I can detach and see a non filtered photo and think she is an attractive woman, but knowing what seems her life inside and out and her manipulative nasty childish side she is bloody horriblez
I think it’s sad that she is only going to get harder faced as time goes on. And I think this is what I meant that she is hard faced and seems bitter when she should be having fun and enjoying life rather than being so bitter which she Has become.

Reactions: 15
Went back and watched some old stories after reading comments on here. Omg! She looks so so so much better and healthier, she looked really unwell last year, scary
I have to agree! As much as I dislike her. She looks so much healthier now compared to pre pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
She's gross. The epitome of narcissism, greed and dishonesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she's made herself less attractive with fillers, botox, ridiculous eyebrows etc. One of those women who was naturally pretty but is ruining it with things she really doesn't need.

Reactions: 22
I’ve not looked much this week due to being holed up with afriggingppendicitis. Bloody hell that hurts. Anyway, had a look, she’s still a greedy lying twit I see.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed she doesn’t give reasons for why she recommends things, just says she really recommends it.
Clearly doesn’t know why other than she’s been paid to.

Reactions: 37
Excellent thread title!
Missed quite abit since this morning as my poor sister had another seizure whilst we were browsing the shops earlier!
So long story short back in hospital, more scans etc so I’ve finally got back home. I’m now running a bath and pouring a glass of wine!

big up though to my friend who came and got my baby from me, picked the kids up from school, gave them dinner, bath and then bought them all home to mine and put my 4 to bed! 🤩 she’s a bleeping superstar friend. I’m gonna make her a vajazelled wine bottle!

on a hinch note. I’m so glad she let Trace out the loft for some new nails and a wee in the men’s toilet 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh gosh. I'm so bored of grinch. I've u followed her now. So so boring. I did like the occasional ebayer that she would buy until everything went on as an ad. She has no content. Oh my husband has a husky voice, I'll ring him from the bath... Oh please see this Kim k photo of me with my febreeze Where's mine, I don't have one... The same with the stupid TV awards oh maybe one day I'll get an invitation. Does she even realise how damn lucky she has been, to have a massive following and earn big Bucks.. With absolutely no talent. She gets loads and I hate the little things she does to try and get more... Its so bloody obvious.. She's trying to partner up with Ella's kitchen too I reckon. Why go and fill jars with rice n stuff when you don't bloody cook... And pretent you want to help the environment by refilling this way and terracycle yet you promote chemicals and plastic like there's no tomorrow.... She really grates on me... And seriously who forgets the electrician is coming to the house and you accidentally walk out of your en suite naked... Bollocks... Her content ironically is grey!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
@Clairmac mentioned it, earlier and it reminded me, that I actually recorded what Jemma Lucy said, with the intention of posting on here and then forgot, so here it is. Love her or dislike her, she can at least acknowledge the difference between having an opinion and being a troll.

Started typing this about half an hour ago but kept saying file was too large so I’ve had to keep editing it and cutting it into small enough chunks 🤬
ETA - Ohhh FFS...and after all that, they uploaded in completely the wrong order 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So it’s been about 24 hours since hinch revealed her kitchen tagging brad in the picture but not in the actual post. In the last 24 hours he’s gained 466. Yeah that seems a lot but let’s not forget when she tagged her sister in law in a story she went from 2000 followers to 38k followers in around an hour. Also Howden tagged brad in their post today so some of the followers could have come from that. The reason hinch only tagged brad and didn’t mention him in the post or any stories is coz she paid for the kitchen therefore there isn’t anything he can do for her. She only helps those who helps her. When will her Hinchers see this and stop sending her stuff?
Hinchers can’t afford a kitchen....they can use overdrafts and credit cards for tat under a few 100!
So he won’t get many followers or potential work from hinch!

Reactions: 13
Excellent thread title!
Missed quite abit since this morning as my poor sister had another seizure whilst we were browsing the shops earlier!
So long story short back in hospital, more scans etc so I’ve finally got back home. I’m now running a bath and pouring a glass of wine!

big up though to my friend who came and got my baby from me, picked the kids up from school, gave them dinner, bath and then bought them all home to mine and put my 4 to bed! 🤩 she’s a bleeping superstar friend. I’m gonna make her a vajazelled wine bottle!

on a hinch note. I’m so glad she let Trace out the loft for some new nails and a wee in the men’s toilet 😂😂
Ohh no! Your poor sister. I bet you are so pleased you have her with you though so you can be there for her. Your friend sounds like a superstar! We all need a friend like that ❤

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.
This makes complete sense. I used to work with this girl who was stunning! A complete natural beauty with no work done and only wore a tiny bit of mascara and lip gloss. I felt like a sewer rat sitting next to her and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone as pretty in real life. As soon as she opened her mouth and I heard the way she spoke to people and her general attitude to life and others she just became the ugliest person. All the men were smitten in our office until she spoke to them - except the shallow ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not looked much this week due to being holed up with afriggingppendicitis. Bloody hell that hurts. Anyway, had a look, she’s still a greedy lying twit I see.
Hope your feeling better soon 💜

Excellent thread title!

hope your sister is ok enjoy your wine 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.