Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all! Sorry to be such a Debbie downer of late! I’m normally witty but it seems she’s stolen my wit now (shes eyerolling me)
She’s loving your support though! She reckons she’s finally not a hincher (I’m eye rolling now) but thank you lovely people!
🥰 I’m so glad.. we are so glad to be apart of this site

cor I’m emotional I’m getting all soppy
Not at all! We’re all here whenever you need a rant or a shoulder! We may be nasty trolls, but we have each other’s backs! You look after yourselves 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She would! One of those that keeps calling their son crying with various things that are wrong, and he has to rush round to help mummy. And who guilt trips him when he's going away on holidays and things. You can totally see her being like that 😂
Sounds like my MIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s absolutely no need for her to go on a diet. That makes me sad actually. She clearly has a crappy relationship with food. I’d like to think my partner would do all in his power to stop me dieting if I was like that but I suppose she’s an adult she can do what she wants.

Diet aside, my mind continues to be blown by the food they eat in that house. It’s like no one ever taught her how to cook.

Reactions: 13
Thank you all! Sorry to be such a Debbie downer of late! I’m normally witty but it seems she’s stolen my wit now (shes eyerolling me)
She’s loving your support though! She reckons she’s finally not a hincher (I’m eye rolling now) but thank you lovely people!
🥰 I’m so glad.. we are so glad to be apart of this site

cor I’m emotional I’m getting all soppy
Sending loves and hugs from us horrible trolls and Susan’s ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she on a diet 😳
Because she’s an attention craving dullard who is now trawling through her DMs looking for any messages saying “Soph, u r so booteful n perfick as u r babes. Ignor da h8ters, de just jells”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was looking for this it’s in SS stories tho 🤣 yes like dont touch my baby! My baby twin cousins would of been tumbling and rumbling by then it all looks so straight laced!
Was it Hinch that called Rex a pig?? It didn't sound like Soloman!

• Wow
Why is she on a diet 😳
Attention? As in for all her huns to tell her she’s perfect as she is?
On a serious note I totally get that regardless of size we all have times when we feel ‘bigger’ even if to others we look absolutely fine. I’m all for people getting healthier with the right support and in a sustainable way. However she has lots of impressionable people following her, who in turn might then want to ‘diet’ because she is/think she’s the perfect size etc - if she wants to lose a few pounds ok but no need to share. The ‘diet’ industry is really exploitative (financially/emotionally) as it is without her joining in.
Sorry I’ve probably not explained that very well.

Reactions: 19
I’ve not had a chance today to read here at all.
My sister has brain cancer. I’m devastated.
We stupidly watched Hinch earlier whilst waiting with her for results

She came up with a thread title suggestion

Jamie is at the “drive thru”. Hinch is a tool.
crying about Ronnieblessim at school

Sorry if there’s been one similar or anything I’ve not read back!
So sorry to read this. Sending strength and love for you all ❤

Reactions: 7
Why is she on a diet 😳
I thought this too...just diet in private if you must- don’t give any of the barmy army another reason to feel bad about themselves. She absolutely does not need to go on a diet!!!! What is wrong with this woman and her team ?!!!

Reactions: 9
This diet business is either the start of her finally admitting her eating disorder or just fishing for compliments from the cult

There’s a few times now she’s bringing up weight. She does nothing off the cuff. All said for a reason

Reactions: 7
I’ve not had a chance today to read here at all.
My sister has brain cancer. I’m devastated.
We stupidly watched Hinch earlier whilst waiting with her for results

She came up with a thread title suggestion

Jamie is at the “drive thru”. Hinch is a tool.
crying about Ronnieblessim at school

Sorry if there’s been one similar or anything I’ve not read back!
So sorry to hear about your sister x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.