Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, sheโ€™s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and watched the video of soph getting her nails done on the last thread (I canโ€™t remember who shared it so apologies) how has she made her voice sound so different? Which voice is her real voice? She loved to talk about herself back then as well! How many times did she say โ€œI wanted to tell her I was Mrs Hinchโ€ she so obsessed with herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oi oi Soph has dragged Trace out of the *gifted space tidy cupboard, dusted her down (with Dave), changed her batteries and took her to a public toilet for content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Go on Soph live your best life with your card factory gift bag and badge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had an amazing night at maccy deeees drive thru with her girls. I thought she already seen them last week but no trace? Itโ€™s a bloody odd set up. Sheโ€™s such a bender I dont trust a word she ever says.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can just imagine the conversations between Hinch and trace tonight. โ€œThose stupid tattle โ€˜trollsโ€™ think I have you locked up in the loft......itโ€™s so untrue, they know nothing because itโ€™s actually the garage!!โ€๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Iโ€™m confused as to why Tracey lied about needing a poo?? Whatโ€™s that got to do with her friends being at the restaurant??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Its so obvious that she reads tattle because everytging that gets said, she finds a way to justify. Like going out with trace tonight cos she obv read that we were saying that shes dropped trace out. Put her in the loft infact lol.
the thing is she has every rightto read things on here, as does anyone. But to go out of her way to look at a platform that is designed for discussion about her, away from her ... and then moan about it being โ€œtrollingโ€ is rediculous. We dont post stuffdirectly to her because that WOULD be bullying/trolling. She makes a point to read it all, then feels a victim for doing it? You cant dance with the devil then cry because you feel like youโ€™re in hell.
anyway as much as I dont like the way she behaves or the way she has changed and she talks different now and is patronising and a liar. She did look lovely on her birthday night out with her friends. Everyone deserves a nice meal out with friends. Even her.
i was confused by her lenor bottle story though!!!! Why did she make out that khloe had sent it to her??? She was like omg the kardashians etc. making ppl think they had sent her it? What a strange thing to do. They dont even no who she is. And when she said it had its โ€œown little driver. How cuteโ€. Eughh. How degrading to that driver. That is a career. Its not the bottles โ€œown little cute driverโ€ it is a person who works as a courier, doing their job to earn a wage.Dont be so fcking patronising you nasty girl. Maybe we start calling jamie โ€œhinchys own little driverโ€.

Iโ€™m confused as to why Tracey lied about needing a poo?? Whatโ€™s that got to do with her friends being at the restaurant??
I think it was to stall time maybe???

New thread ideas:
Whereโ€™s her flu? She hasnt sneezed or coughed! Atleast she let Trace out the loft.
OR

Hinchy cried till she got her sparkly spray, then let trace out the loft for a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ha! Mentioning herself in the same breath as the Kardashianโ€™s, Hun theyโ€™d have you as their cleaner... well no actually, they hire professionals.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ha! Mentioning herself in the same breath as the Kardashianโ€™s, Hun theyโ€™d have you as their cleaner... well no actually, they hire professionals.
Sheโ€™d only turn up to work in a see through tracky hoping to turn kanyes head lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So trace arranged a surprise dinner for "the kids" and sophie.
Weren't they round for a drive through McFlurry last week or is this a different group of friends?
I would love to know how there has never been anyone that either worked with her in the past, went to school with her, lived beside her or who knew her from a club or something, come out and shared pics of her in her late teens/twenties

Everyone has someone who would share something about them surely? I just want to know If she really ever was overweight or had skin lifting surgery.

I wish we could all jointly have an Instagram account called Mrs Ballbags or something and just do contradictory stories and posts to what she does on a daily basis. Subtly of course ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would happily sit with some PVA glue and chuck a bottle of glitter on my bottle of elbow grease and feel like it was the best thing that could of happened to me eva guyzzzz. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Amazing idea! Count me in. Who can make one?

Reactions: 11
I wish we could all jointly have an Instagram account called Mrs Ballbags or something and just do contradictory stories and posts to what she does on a daily basis. Subtly of course ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would happily sit with some PVA glue and chuck a bottle of glitter on my bottle of elbow grease and feel like it was the best thing that could of happened to me eva guyzzzz. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thar sounds like a bloody marvelous idea! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She'd have a fit seeing that kinda Insta page! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.