Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally just read all these comments and nod my head and agree as the last couple of months I’ve totally changed my opinion on her, then came across tattle and this confirmed I was right lol. But the whole kitchen thing then the febreze bottle I cannot take much more of her and her lies and most of all - greed! First a while back on her stories about how her kitchen is “where it all started” for her and she would never be changing it even though she has been asked by loads of companies then a few months later she has a whole new kitchen. Then Khloe Karsashian has a Swarovski febreze bottle so Mrs Hinch has to have one, she knew exactly what she was doing last night posting the story of her sitting on the couch with the febreze bottle! I honestly would get to the stage where I would feel embarrassed constantly coming on showing gift after gift! Sorry rant over lol.

Reactions: 23
Another tid bit I've remembered is, anyone know if shes switched to biodegradable wipes for the bathroom.. she always 'wipes and pines' and always shows the bleach but never the wipes. And not so long ago from her returning from a p&g trip she was banging on about how she is using the last of her wipes to clean her downstairs toilet as they weren't biodegradable 🙃 would just be interesting to know if she had made the switch
She was caught with some in her shopping bag ,she wasn't going to show them but was screenshotted haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m afraid Lush have been gifting her for a while now, it was almost a year ago since they sent her a huge box full of stuff.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Tracey has well and truly taken a backseat!
Only just celebrating her birthday now?
Makes no sense to me!!

Didn’t she have the girls round for chinese Or pizza whatever it was after dlp? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Is it bad that I’m dreading Ronnies birthday.....we will have weeks of crying how she don’t want him to grow up! Then weeks of “I can’t believe his 1 guyzzz 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Pity the poor P&G lackey who had to glue a million diamantes onto a bottle late last night to stop their cash cow having a torn face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people are as thick as pig tit!!! Why the duck do you need to label your cupboards. God they take up so much oxygen on this planet 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I admitted I didn’t take my little one to baby groups because of anxiety BUT she seems fine doing things for herself and with friends all her her her so no reason why she couldn’t go to a baby group or mummy meets.

She really is a selfish spoilt idiot. Does this means Ronnie will have a month long 1st birthday or is it just her that gets to drag it out. I don’t even rememberJamie’s birthday lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.