Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are as thick as pig tit!!! Why the duck do you need to label your cupboards. God they take up so much oxygen on this planet 🤬
Its ugly as f. Like walking around the shop and all the price tags are on the shelves.

Reactions: 5
Lol her standards are so low. A jewelled bottle of febreeze? Give me actual jewellery any day. Diamonds and pearls actually excites me hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She don’t like to be filmed but it’s ok to publicly tell everyone Tracey needed the loo 🙄 seriously I’d be pretty pissed off if my mate couldn’t wait 5mins extra and I’d be even more pissed at her telling everyone lol!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She don’t like to be filmed but it’s ok to publicly tell everyone Tracey needed the loo 🙄 seriously I’d be pretty pissed off if my mate couldn’t wait 5mins extra and I’d be even more pissed at her telling everyone lol!!
Shes the worst type of friend. The friend that will openly embarrass you publicly so people will like them. But would hate it if it was done back to them. Imagine if onslow put on his insta that she needed the loo.

Reactions: 20
Serious question but when the duck does she ever spend time with Ronnie?? She's either out or glued to her phone. Can go out with friends and Jamie but that little boy is rarely out of the house. People would literally die to have their own kids and here she is buys duck all for him and does duck all with him. I'd love to know why her sheep say she's an amazing mum!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It is a perfect example of the mentality of her. So childish and selfish. If I were her friend I’d have to have a word with her. Although saying that I couldn’t be mates with her in the first place! Would be like babysitting all the time

Reactions: 13
I felt like she was laughing AT Tracey for labeling her shelves for some reason.
I thought the exact same, it was like she was taking the puss out of her and joking at Trace’s expense. She sounded like a right witch, it’s a wonder she has any friends at all!!

Reactions: 5
Serious question but when the duck does she ever spend time with Ronnie?? She's either out or glued to her phone. Can go out with friends and Jamie but that little boy is rarely out of the house. People would literally die to have their own kids and here she is buys duck all for him and does duck all with him. I'd love to know why her sheep say she's an amazing mum!!
It’s something I think about. I have a little one the same age and couldn’t imagine not spending time with her. I get massive guilt if I leave her for a few hours so she can spend time with her grandparents let alone leave her every single day for hours at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? What is the thing with grown woman finding label machines absolutely hilarious?
We had one at home that we weren’t supposed to play with. Of course we used it whenever we could and I made a label with ‘duck’ on it. My dad nearly went through me for a short cut. I was 13 not 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread name idea .
A gift recieved from her mate Khloe kardash.. no wait that's just P&G sending that piece of trash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Expect the drunk trolls tonight tattlers. Sophie got Tracey out from the loft.

Beggy Soph got herself a febreze bottle.

Waves at Soph & Tracey (silly fucker going in men's lav).

Reactions: 3
Who is Trace?
For those who are new, Trace is her friend and does her nails (don’t know which came first, but I don’t think Trace is one of the “kids.”). Here is a video of her doing Hinch’s nails. Again, she sounds so different. But always calculating. She lets it slip that stories get more engagement. Blah blah blah.

from the archives ;)

Reactions: 11
I'm sure her mum is her babysitter. I cant imagine Jamie managing to look after ronnieblessums all day. Maybe half a day, then he's itching to go down ladbrokes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone just seen Solomons insta?
In the process of making Hinch a vajazzled bottle 🤦🏼‍♀️

Come on Stacey you are better than this!!!!
This upsets me. Stacey has a job and 3 kids. Wtf is she playing at?! I quite like Stacey, despite the "friendship" with Hinch but this almost makes me want to click the unfollow button

Reactions: 15
These people are as thick as pig tit!!! Why the duck do you need to label your cupboards. God they take up so much oxygen on this planet 🤬
Imagine opening your cupboards , looking straight at your glasses and having a label ' glasses' just in case your brain doesn't register what your eyes are seeing!! 🙈🙈
Nutjobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We had one at home that we weren’t supposed to play with. Of course we used it whenever we could and I made a label with ‘duck’ on it. My dad nearly went through me for a short cut. I was 13 not 30.
I just had to mumble a swear word and my dad instantly turned into a kung fu master chasing me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.