Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a shark and bloody hate it. I have to clean it more than it cleans. I don’t steep it in the bath though with zoflora 😂😂😂
Omg I’ve got one that I had before she made them famous and mines rubbish, gets blocked up on sweet wrapper! No wonder she likes it so much as she doesn’t get real dirt and mess (yet Hahahahaha ‘witches laugh)

Reactions: 8
Tbh I don’t that all round the house. Way before hinch did. It was because I was fed up of my partner putting things in random places or always asking where things where. It didn’t work he still asks and puts stuff in the wrong place 😂 you do go a bit made with the label maker I must admit it becomes a bit addictive 🙈
Ment to say i have done that round my house. Bloody spell check keeps changing everything 🤬

That’s the beauty If a Dyson you have a 5 yr warranty, so engineer comes out and fix or they send the parts in the post.

I don’t get how there is literally no information about her past. Nothing bar LinkedIn. It’s very strange🧐
Does anybody have the link to her LinkedIn page please?

Reactions: 2
Ignored by Khloe, egg on your face, better go crawling back to loyal Stacey and Trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.