Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha haha you guys were all wondering where Tracey was. Well guess where she is now? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s like you lot can predict the future πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still pissing myself at the fact she thinks the kardashians sent her that bottle what a melt πŸ˜‚ if only she made such a fuss over her child as she does over tit like that. See trace getting mentioned in the stories as she’s been mentioned on here. Hi grinch you big spoiled child πŸ–πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Verucca!!! πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ You popped around Tracey’s to prove you’re not a user after reading here? Now playing with her rat dog hansnomes mannnnzzzz
Don’t let Henry near it, he’ll eat that in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely love how much this thread has gone on about Trace being missing and now she’s gone visiting her!

Hi Soph....ATB 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? What is the thing with grown woman finding label machines absolutely hilarious?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stacey is so far up Her arse don't really know where Mrs Hinch starts and soloman ends πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well look who's been let out of the loffft πŸ˜‚
She's probably had her up there vajazzling Febreeze bottles for minimum wage fs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best label β€œHinching” she’s so self obsessed!! Lets see if she does actually go OUT for food and I remember why I stopped watching before. Does she even have a baby? Mines not left my side today for more than a few minutes πŸ™„ bleeping grates me how easy she has it. She will regret that she doesn’t spend time with Ronnie and he will grow up distant from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look! Tracey actually has food and cooks!! So CUTE!
She said in her stories the other day that she's now celebrated her 30th with those "closest to her" or something along those lines. Bit mean on Trace who'd even got her a badge, too late to wear that now! Let's not pretend we won't be taken along to her 30th celebration with Stace too, even though she did duck all to mark hers at the end of last year sometime. πŸ˜ πŸ™„πŸ€’

Reactions: 11
Wait...she really thinks a Kartrashian sent her that bottle?! Even though they are different sizes, scents...how stupid is this woman?! Let alone shipping the bottle internationallyπŸ™ƒ. Just when I think she can not get anymore stupid...wow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Hinch acts uncool over chavy febreeze, still dont excuse that god awful sneeze

There We Are Then. When I was working, in meetings my colleague and I would say that about someone who was being a See you next Tuesday( phonetically
Work it out guyyyzzzzz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Another tid bit I've remembered is, anyone know if shes switched to biodegradable wipes for the bathroom.. she always 'wipes and pines' and always shows the bleach but never the wipes. And not so long ago from her returning from a p&g trip she was banging on about how she is using the last of her wipes to clean her downstairs toilet as they weren't biodegradable πŸ™ƒ would just be interesting to know if she had made the switch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.